Vote COunting Manipulation of Result is the Rigging

This Associated Press site

interactives.ap.org/2016/general-election/?SITE=WHBQTVELN&DEFAULTGEO=TRUE

and a number of other New outlet websites all had the exact same election results showing 100% results showing pic related.

I emailed the AP last night to get a statement on where the "results" used were derived..

I had the AP site open a few minutes ago and it updated to a blank with 0% results

After seeing this video I am freaking out that this was somehow more than just a test

youtube.com/watch?v=Fob-AGgZn44

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Qqoyb
ftpcontent2.worldnow.com/wrcb/elections/elections.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this was how it updated a few minutes ago and as I post this the map is slowing being updated state by state so ya I get it it seems to be running testing .. just not comfortable with the test result they chose

Those numbers are total bullshit, no way the two Republican and Democrat nominees only get ~82% of the popular vote.

Also, if the raw vote count is that close, it's unlikely that Hillary wins 343-195. Hillary's going to win overwhelmingly in super blue states, so a race that close would favor Trump electorally.

It's okay to take off the tinfoil hat sometimes; if the results end up like that, then it's time to put it back on.

numbers match

Bumping this. Hope it's just a test but if the numbers match on the day .....

archive.is/Qqoyb
ftpcontent2.worldnow.com/wrcb/elections/elections.html

also curious what the hell this is

So that's how it's supposed to look.

>alaska blue
>texas blue
>wyoming blue
>arizona blue
>Missouri blue
>Wisconsin blue
>North carolina blue
>pensylvania Blue

Wew lads

How can we expose this?

>Wyoming
>Idaho
>Missouri
>Texas
>Nevada
>Washington
>Blue

That's gotta be the most retarded map I've seen yet

>minnesota red

What the fuck are you doing

Well that's how the map looks with these results.

Any idiot with javascript knowledge could do that.

Ok guys before calling me retard and other names, this is the map they provided before removing it, and it also matches the numbers for the electoral college

just after watching that video I had to think

the video from what I gather shows a way the vote counting can be manipulated by having access to the computers which are used to download and format and count the "votes" on the electronic/digital voting machines or the digital scanners which count paper ballots.

The guy wrote a small program put it on a thumb drive and slipped it into a usb port then called up election result totals from some source .. he ran this program which allows you to select for one candidate and assign a percentage by for their total.. when this program runs it simply allocates from the bulk votes in a way which returns the result desired with a percentage you select...

We know from wikileaks Podesta talks about them expecting around 1.5 billion dollars to run the campaign which could sure buy a lot of election officials

If you were a low wage person a dem in a democrat run state and some DNC big whig offered you five million dollars to run this program on election night when you were running the computer assembling the votes in your precinct to be sent on to the secretary of state might you not find it rather easy to take it?

You will be working in a secure room with little oversight.. maybe a republican party member will be present ... the republican party who has been torpedoing Trumps campaign from day one..

We have just seen a leak from a conservative Organization the Bradley Trust advertising as supporting Conservative causes paying the Clinton campaign $156 million .... that's only one body..

I don't trust the election officials to secure a fair and clean election.

>MA, DE red
>WY blue
Oh come on, this is clearly a test that they accidentally made public. If it were a rig it'd be the shittest one ever.

I'm not ridiculing you. Just pointing out how absurd the claims are.

>Mississippi blue
Didn't happen for Obama in 2008 or 2012. wont happen for Clinton

but that is the AP site.. its being updated now regularly even seeing some states changing

but Clinton is still coming up with more votes

if they are merely testing input operation let them show Trump with numbers more reflective of real polls showing him ahead.

It's a test. They throw random numbers at it to see if it displays right

>random numbers
They? You mean worldview? the company which appear to be the source for the input date?

and they just use some random values unconnected with anything based perhaps on past election vote totals?

I can buy that.. but if we end up seeing on election night anything like what we're seeing now... Civil War.

>Arkansas blue.

Oh come on you mong, it has fucking Wyoming in blue and fucking MA in red. It''s clearly just random test data.

the Clintons are from there. it's not too far-fetched considering Bill won it

not to mention a red Oregon hahaha

>WV and WY
>reddest states in the US
>blue
See

Meant see

its a test, they also had a test where donald was winning