Peek-a-boo, Wasp sees you

Peek-a-boo, Wasp sees you

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UpPx7E27Bc8
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=81WZApbUlrc
youtube.com/watch?v=81WZApbUlrc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are they going to give her a female villain to fight?

That helmet is cute.

i'm fine with her getting a full helmet, but her costume should look different than "Girl Ant-Man". the one from the end of the first movie had fine colors

The colors are almost certainly going to be enhanced for the movie. Killian from Black Panther's suit also looks drab on-set but had a lot of gold added in post.

They turned Ghost into a girl.

How are people able to get these set pictures without getting fined?

They're either shills, in which case it's all orchestrated, or fans with long cameras.
Nobody gets fined because it's not a big deal.

I wish the yellow were a little brighter, but like everyone says, it'll probably be fixed in post. Hell, Yellowjacket glowed.

That costume was way too good for a throwaway notUltron.

>female Ghost
I'll take "Things that shouldn't be hot, but are indeed so." for 500, Alex.

W-Will she throw up in her helmet as well and wear it for weeks?

ANTS!

youtube.com/watch?v=UpPx7E27Bc8

Bump

It is my favorite villain outfit for the MCU. It's a damn good costume. I almost wish they secretly brought him back in a future film.

I was looking for the picture of Ghost, but found a video of the scene, so a one up.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=81WZApbUlrc

The problem is that they're going to give her a name and show her face. Ghost should not have an identity beyond "Ghost." The idea is that Ghost could be anyone.

>to give her a name
Will they do that? The only information of Ghost I have is the video and her character description of being “charismatic, eccentric, unpredictable, and damaged.”.

>damaged
Nobody post it.

Ghost's codename prior the shooting was Dawn. Look it up.

Sounds like they're going to make Ghost a quirky girl.

Maybe she is the “22 year-old female with an electronic implant in her brain to control schizophrenia – struck by lightning.” from Doctor Strange

I'm quite curious how Ghost's costume will look like.

I mean, is that really inaccurate though? Especially if you look at Parkerbolts.

Agreed

>show her face
youtube.com/watch?v=81WZApbUlrc yep

He's been in the shorts they did pretty much being Scott's Black Manta.

Can you link them?

ANTS!

Antman.

it's not illegal to sit off property with a telescope lens and take pictures of people walking around out outside.

I'm somewhat familiar with Pinewood Atlanta, I can even guess where the photographer was to get the shot

Bump

It's just a generic Hollywood costume. I really wish they'd hire new designers or something.

The twist will be that they're multiple Ghosts and she's the latest in a long line.