Only your worst, boys.

Other urls found in this thread:

badwebcomicswiki.shoutwiki.com/wiki/The_Lightbringer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The cycle begins anew

And we all suffer together

Some post the full version of that transgender comic that turned into a meme

That dog need to be euthanize.

I need context. And by that I mean more pages.

Why do we spend so much time focusing on things we hate?
I'm not saying I don't see the appeal in tearing something awful apart, but wouldn't we all be happier if we spent as much effort on things we love?

badwebcomicswiki.shoutwiki.com/wiki/The_Lightbringer
>The Lime-bringer
>The Butt-tingler
>The Dyke-fingerer
>The Chris-kringler
>The Jerry Springer
>The Kite Flinger
>The Kike Stinger

Well, theres "I FUCKING HATE THIS SO MUCH"

And theres "Guys lets enjoy how enjoyably bad this is"

Its like a bad movie vs. The Room.

Trannies the worst comics. I think that being mentally ill but having their delusions treated like a legitimate identity and pandered to has made their tenuous grasp of reality even worse. It's like they can't understand just how ridiculous and retarded their writing is to same people and their need to cram their being a tranny into everything means they'll never write anything that isn't horribly retarded.

it's best not to question these things

>making a really interesting webcomic and canceling it because of "real life" work issues

Ellory The Shark

Its like riffing on a bad movie or a bad tv show with friends. Its not fun to hate things alone, but its fun to hate things together.

Never understood the popularity of this. Even if you agree with the politics and are deluded enough to accept the constant straw-manning, the art is objectively bad. She cannot draw and every character has a weird 'lean' going on. Surely there must be someone out there who is trans, can draw, and wants to share their art. Why is this the shit that gets shared?

Look up Raine Dog.

Did anyone ever save backups of the whole thing? I got most of the comic from archive.org, but some pages are missing.

>popularity
What? I was under the impression that AM was the obscure rantings of a crazy person that Sup Forums had latched on to.
Does it actually have readers?

Anger is fun. We enjoy it. Looking at shitty webcomics and hating them is a way to reassure ourselves that we aren't as shitty as those writers/artists or that our beliefs aren't as stupid.

>D&D
>+9 Mage
>Attacking the hoard
>"Losing" after one failure
This boiling in my blood.
Is this the call of /tg/?

I know some trans people from University. It is very popular within that particular bubble, and I can't understand why. Regardless of ones stance on their life choices, some of these people are quite intelligent.

I laughed at the first page as I thought it was a gag and didn't get why you'd posted it.

Then you posted the other one.

Jesus fuck.

>artists love their craft and improves upon it
>subconsciously work in their political views

vs

>artists have certain political views
>does everything to express these through their sub-par skill-set

Guess which most of these fit into

WarMage.

Most things are a bit shit in some way. If you say you like something, the people who are most likely to reply are those who concentrate on the shit bit of what you like, which can be a bit depressing.

When something's almost all shit, it's nice and cozy to all just shout "shit", knowing that most people will agree with you.

It's the sign of someone who can't into basic math.

What bothers me is that he constantly shits on football for being only for stupid or gay people, and then goes right on to show he sucks at math and love Other M(the gayest Metroid of them all)

>that last panel
Is this supposed to be some kind of fetish thing? It might not be but I've got a boner nonetheless.

Even consciously working in those views would be fine if they know how to communicate them intelligently.

Sophie simply doesn't, and as you say, has no love of the craft and her comics have been shit from the start and continue to be so.

We are but mere cogs in the machine brother

>Boiling in my blood
>Is this the call of /tg/?
>I sure hate Dobson

Poetry, user...

I don't understand these people's conception of gender.
If you don't consider gender to be related to biological sex, then what is the objective difference between a boy and a girl?

Raine Dog was a strange comic.

Most of the comic aimed for a serious tone and the panel is supposed to be a dramatic reveal. However, the author does actually have a shaving fetish, and it pops up in that panel.

Heavenly Nostrils isn’t so bad and from what I can tell it doesn’t seem to be about being trans. Maybe it’s possible to interpret the unicorn as a metaphor but I think it requires some mental gymnastics to come to that conclusion.

>and then goes right on to show he sucks at math and love Other M(the gayest Metroid of them all)

Just when I thought Dobson couldn't get any worse. Also him liking Other M doesn't make sense, isn't he a feminist or whatever?