Pol, what is your opinion on illegal immigrants like this?

Pol, what is your opinion on illegal immigrants like this?

She is going to contribute far to the USA than all/most her classmates, so why shouldn't she be allowed to stay?

Other urls found in this thread:

dallasnews.com/news/plano/2010/12/07/obama-turns-plano-student-into
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What makes you assume she will contribute?
Odds are she will do nothing, like 99.9% of all other graduates.

Because she is a criminal.

because it's fucking illegal

If you need to enter a country illegally in the first place, something's wrong.
If you can contribute, then enter properly dum-dum.

Her legs aren't that nice.

"undocumented" = criminal

How does she contribute when she doesnt pay taxes.
If every illegal paid their share in taxes the deficit would be eliminated. FACT

Gangs kill a lot of gang members.

Therefore, legalize gangs.

The left sure is trying hard, almost activated my almonds.

how can amerishits be this repulsive? i mean how the fuck do you even get into college with not ID or birth certificate? this is like a basic document here in Peru for fucks sake. no wonder you have so many identity thefts

also that whore spic got her degree denied after that post for saying she is undocumented

if she was so smart, why did she make her crime public? lol

>thinking a 4.5 high school GPA is impressive

I can't wait for her to get to college and realize she isn't smart, but that's assuming she takes anything but meme classes.

How is someone illegal even allowed to get into the post secondary school system? Don't you need like, government ID or something proving who you are?

>Valedictorian
>With only a 4.5GPA
I call bullshit

She's likely to do very well at college, do postgrad and get a important job seeing as she's valedictorian and got a very high GPA.

So are you if you've drove 5 mph over the speed limit.

She's here now and you've got to be realistic about it, she is going to contribute more than most.

I think they're nice.

She should go back to Mexico if she loves it so much

>how can amerishits be this repulsive? i mean how the fuck do you even get into college with not ID or birth certificate?
Liberals need them for votes
Liberals run the schools
Connect the dots

If she loves mexico so much, while will all of her contributions go to USA? She's in denial, she knows she cant do shit in mexico and the only way she will be successful if she stays here. Because USA is/has been/always will be better than mexico.

So if my grades are good, and I have a bright future ahead of me...I can break a law and use the above as a defense?

The law applies to everyone. Justice is blind

she has to go back

>she's here know
And she will be deported.

Even if someone do graduate with good grades or whatever she had, she is still an illegal immigrant, which is criminal. So she should be sent back to the country she came from

>Pol, what is your opinion on illegal immigrants like this?

They get deported.

>She's here now and you've got to be realistic about it, she is going to contribute more than most.
Shit your mouth faggot this isn't your country therefore your opinion has no weight
She's not here legally
She needs to get thrown back over the wall where she belongs

I am all for her accomplishments, but she seems like a conceited little bitch.

>illegal alien gets gov benefits while homeless american children continue to starve, but good thing you dont feel racist for wanting to help those kids instead!

WTF I hate Trump now!

>She is going to contribute far to the USA than all/most her classmates

how is she going to do that without citizenship and a job

>always will be better than mexico.
Not for long. You have a few months left. Screencap this.

Did she just openly claim that she's an illegal? Why couldn't someone just deport her?

Because she broke the law, she has to go back.

Laws are not subjective.

I want 10% of all her earnings, i sent her through k-12 school, she needs to pay up

So instead of those funds going to an actual American student it went to a wetback? Throw her beaner ass over the wall and let her contribute to making her shit tier country better again.

Someone proves his worth he or she'd be a fine addition anywhere, immigrant or not.
The real issue lies with whiny worthless people, immigrant or not.

get your documentation GENIUS
>contribute to society

Because she's a felon

>Nice legs

Who says that about their self ? Fucking whore

She likely entered with her parents when she was a tot, so therefore did not enter on her own accord. She grew up with her family like any other kid would whether legal or illegal. If she is deported to Mexico, she will be deported to a foreign country in her reality.

If they won't deport convicted murders and rapists then they sure wont deport her.

My class valedictorian developed a photosensitizer for photo dynamic therapy for cancer treatment that uses light energy to activate a drug that kills cancer when she was in 10th grade (16 years old), she also had a 5.0 gpa, so did the salutatorian.
4.5 isnt that impressive especially if you're in a shitty school

She has to go back... She can help her people with her studies back in her own country.

Because she is smart and awesome af. Murica can be glad they have her.

can you fellow burger please explain to me how the flying fuck do you identify yourself for a legal/financial/government operation?

here in peru you need id for everything
want to cash a check? id, want to buy a house? id. want to take a loan? id, want to vote? id,
wtf is your problem?

Gotta go back.

If she is going to contribute so much to the USA, the USA will be happy to accept her through the proper immigration procedures.

She has to go back

Funny when I applied for college I had to give them all sorts of shit including social security num, birth certificate and drivers license etc..

She should go back and make Mexico great again

Stealing resources from America when she could have just as easily achieved that in Mexico if she were so smart.
And why not go back and contribute to your home country, or pursue the means to become legalized, and support your patron country?
Oh yeah, because you're a woman, and just want to say so for attention, and will do nothing productive with a degree.

Considering she's a Mexican, I'm led to think her GPA, academic awards, and scholarship are the consequences of affirmative action rather than any real effort or ability on her part.

She should hang from the neck until dead

Bitch is also from a retard school where over half the students can't read English, I remember her

All the while her family is collecting wellfare and not paying federal taxes. Her parents stole more money than her education cost her. She needs to go back.

She has to go back. Take whatever education she gained and use it to better the Mexican people. Viva la Mexico!

>contribute
She is most likely going to send any money she earns back to her family in Mexico. After having her education payed for on the US taxpayer's dollar.

No she didn't

>So are you if you've drove 5mph over the speed limit
And I suppose if I got pulled over and fined, then yeah I'd have to pay the ticket. That's the risk you take when you break the law.
also
>she's here now
You're right, if someone breaks the law and gets away with it, we should continue to let them break the law.

That should be the official policy, but I think in this and similar cases they should turn a blind eye and not make a fuss about it.

How can undocumented people attend uni's? Is it like the US is hard to get into, but if you do, nothing stops you? This is pretty stupid

She got it off the backs of citizens, she should be giving out blow jobs to middle class men. At any rate, illegal is illegal, and don't trivialize this like you do with others because you're a dumb cunt, you know exactly why almost every nation does this.

American high schools use "points" systems to determine Valedictorian so the Valedictorians boil down to who sat in school for two extra class periods each year and took summer school every summer.

Nine your fine, ten your mine

>She's here now
She's in the UK now?

>an american citizen was denied free college ride and people defend an illegal immigrant taking it instead.

Its like they wont be satisfied until carlos slim is president or some shit.

Because, as evidenced by this tweet, her parents are unlikely to instill any respect for our country, its laws, or our culture.

Don't worry, she lost her graduate over this post. And a 4.5 GPA? Clear sign of grade inflation. If you're going to break the law, don't advertise it.

Oh gee I wonder how she pays for college when she doesn't pay taxes:^)

USA have enough talented people, with her talent she should go back to Mexico and contribute to make Mexico a 1st world country so that her people will not need to sneak into America anymore.

being good in school didn't excuse me from breaking the law and raping her asshole in the park at night

Over 60% of all hispanic legal immigrants are receiving welfare. Her "accomplishments" come at the expense of government programs that leech tax payers dry. Immigrants from Asia are self-efficient and believe it is shameful to ask the government for help. I would gladly trade in 11 million illegal mexicans for illegal Chinese or Indians.

>Smug illegal bragging about a fucking high school GPA...

Good GPAs are not even hard to get in college. There are a lot of students who have high GPAs like 3.8+ and can't do well on standardized tests like the MCAT, LSAT, etc.

Deport her and let wolves devour her

Ungrateful non-American Puto.

What an arrogant whore. Deport her fucking spic ass back to beanertown.

This happened months ago.

Did she find a job already?

Corporations love to hire people that are begging for the expensive Visa process

i hate these fucking faggot mexicans with a burning, hateful, intense passion really my hate can melt a fucking safe deposit box
here is why i hate them

>LOLLOOLLO STUPID GRINGO STUPID GRINGO VIVA MEXICO CABRONES XDDDDD LOOLLOOL VIVA 5 DE MAYO!!!!! SPANISH IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN ENGLISH MEXICO IM SO PROUD IM SO FUCKING MEXICO IS THE GREATEST NATION ON EARTH I CRY EVERY TIME I MISS MY COUNTRY SO MUCH!!!!

>really? why dont you go back there then?

>Woah thats racist.

Enjoy fixing Mexico you dumb cunt.
If she is so smart, why didn't she also work to become an official citizen?

how the fuck did she even get into highschool without being a documented citizen?

dallasnews.com/news/plano/2010/12/07/obama-turns-plano-student-into

If I listen to Sup Forums USA is like Somali, no papers, no nothing. If I listen to russians that went to USA your country is Third Reich tier bureaucracy wise.

FUCK HAVING LAWS N SHIT

Most of the valedictorians i know end up sperging out in college. Pothead molly using boozebags. If shes so great and so proud of her home country why not go fix it? Theres plenty of activism and change that can be made by an intelligent person. Thats why these third world countries stay shit. The smart and wealthy immigrate. Shame.

Speeding isn't a deportable offense. Entering a country ilegally is.

She stole a full ride from someone

She got in and got grades based on AA. She deserves death.

What degree?

This might be a false equivalence but what if someone cut in front of you at the grocery checkout line? Their shopping cart has more items than anyone else's in the store and they're going to end up paying more so why shouldn't they cut in front of you?

identification is racist, it would stop tons of democrat voters from voting because they'd have to do something extra, so they just frame it as a discrimination issue and don't implement even voter id..

>She is going to contribute far to the USA

She's going to contribute to its downfall.

She has to go back.

4.5 in a 5.0 scale is a 3.6 on a 4.0 scale; she pulled of 4 A's and 3 B's per semester on average. That isn't impressive.

I think she purposefully wrote it to trigger Republicans, I'd be tempted to do the same if I was a illegal immigrant in USA just to piss people off.

As much as you hate to admit it, she's probably gonna contribute more than you.

Didn't she get deported or lose something because of this?

>She's likely to do very well at college, do postgrad and get a important job seeing as she's valedictorian and got a very high GPA.
Except there is often many cases where this doesn't happen.
Also she is undocumented, no corporation would touch her with a fifty foot stick. Proof of citizenship is needed for any job, period.

fuck off white countries for white men brown countries for brown men. Stop white genocide and stop destruction of white culture.

SEND HER BACK.

SEND IN DA ALEXANDERS!

She's undocumented, but that doesn't mean we can't reverse her.

This. There's no reason for her to admit this on social media.

She should be deported

Good point. Why aren't the liberals complaining about the "White man brain draining the smartest black and brown people." "Just like in the slave trade, poor countries are being drained of their human capital."

go take a shower, Perdo