Updated no toss ups map

Holy shit. I never thought it would get this close.

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/2016_elections_electoral_college_map_no_toss_ups.html

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/2016_elections_electoral_college_map_no_toss_ups.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>PA
>WI
>MI
>MN
>CO
>MN
>NH
>VA
>blue

All of these polls are based on likely voters. Likely voters are people that voted in the last election. Trump's hidden monster vote is going to throw every poll and prediction out the window

Clinton still has a safe lead in those.

If there was more time I Think Trump could win in A landslide but he would be lucky to tie at this point.

>turned 18 last year
>basically my entire high school class is voting for Trump

That orange motherfucker turned us from apathetic losers to patriotic Americans.

"no"

the actual state of the race imo

That's the most accurate map I've seen posted yet

Don't have the balls to predict the toss-ups?

Somebody Explain this meme to me.

He's been getting rekt on those states the entire election. Why in the hell would they be up for grabs now?

>
>That's the most accurate map I've seen posted yet

i agree, looks pretty legit.

This. I think a lot of people are going to participate in this election, whether they're for/against him. Also, Hilary won't draw the same numbers of black voters that Obama drew in, but might draw in more women voters to make up for that.
So it's pretty iffy as to how accurate these polls are

NM, VA & CO will be blue.

As well as the great lake cuck states.

Only PA and NH are in play.

>He's been getting rekt on those states the entire election. Why in the hell would they be up for grabs now?

cause they're getting pretty close to margin of error territory. PA is almost dead heat.

Minnesota is solid blue, but the others have got much closer for Trump.

Most accurate map ive seen today

Michigan is a wildcard. We're goin red baby

He needs Colorado, or PA, or 2 states in New England.

What happens here?

desert and gambling n' shitt

RI goin red faggots fuckin screencap me

Gambling, Hookers, Drugs, Organized crime, people going missing in the desert.

Problem is over here in Nigger Nutter Philly (south east PA) it is solid Democrasts. Also in Northern East PA (Scranton/ Reading/ Allentown) area there are a lot of spics that flooded over from North Jersey and NYC.

this

Minnesota is a wildcard. Pic related.

Michigan is red, no doubt

Top Secret test flight centers
Lawyers
Hookers

you mean New Hampshire

Wisconsin is in play, hes not "getting rekt" there

NV is going red for sure m8

>NE
>red
fuck off drompf shill

>CO
>rcp 2 point Clinton lead average
>safe lead

i havent even looked at the other states but i dont need to, youre full of shit

>Texas
>Red

New Hampshire and 2nd district of Maine r Trumps. Also, Penn and Mich are for the taking. Welcome, President Trump!!!!

It's a meme based off a couple shit tier outlier polls

I wouldn't get your hopes up

>NH
>blue

>ME
>more than 3/4 blue

Bad map desu, and I didn't even mention PA.

I didn't vote in the last election but voting Trump this time in Nevada.

80% white or more. They are waking up to clintons currupt BULLSHIT

I think this will happen. Sort of how Obama brought people who never voted before. Except this is the right wing version.

>drompf

Maine as a whole is battleground with only CD1 as solid blue.

pretty spot on lad

Because Clinton's child sex trafficking ring is about to be exposed and we don't want a 2nd pedophile Clinton in office.

Those are the Silent Majority states. They have all of the disenfranchised people that haven't voted in decades if ever that now have a candidate for which to get excited.

I live in Illinois (solid blue, but culturally similar). I am currently looking at an apartment window above a liquor store with a Trump sign. This person might be conservative minded, but they sure as hell have never put a Romney, McCain, or Bush sign in that window.

It's not going red you fucking bong. Illinois will go red before that.

t. rhodeislandfag

OH is full red this year, goys.
>pic related

Also VA is a toss-up.
NH is red and one district from ME are also red.
If Trump is lucky he could even take PA and WI, but I dont think he will do it.

I live in OH and i'm pretty sure it's goin red

Healthy patriotism is good - we in the right of politics in the West have been slandered for far too long.

reminder
this is as of today four years ago

Correct, African Americans turn up less, while lower class white Americans turn up more, this year.

pic related much more useful and relevent

So, Trump literally needs to flip 1? And Trump is trending up? HA HA HA HA !! Get rekt CTR virgins!

Pennsylvania

That's with all the tippable states tipped

I think timing is good. A majority of votes will be cast on election day. FBI probe has had time to sink in but is not stale come Tuesday.

Black vote in Pennsylvania and Detroit is what got Obama PA and MI. Black turnout is down, white is up.

They've been on the wall the whole time, it's just that now we're getting close to the election and our poll numbers are starting to back it up.

same here man

We just need one of them to win

same

what the fuck

desert

So most of that shit just... doesn't legally exist?

>PA
>MI
>WI
>CO
>NH

Off chance
>VA
>MN
>NM
>OR
>ME

Think Area 51. By coincidence they have the highest rate of UFO sightings in those areas. It's where our government test out new shit since nobody lives there.

If he wins this will be the greatest happening of all time. The butthurt on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and Reddit will be glorious.

For a guaranteed good time hang on Sup Forums when the results come in. Can't wait lads.

this desu sempai

the monster vote is real. the nig vote was huge the last two elections because dey boi was running. none of these niggers will get up out of their crack dens to vote for an angry old white woman.

Now our boy is running. you're gonna see an enormous turnout among whites and independents. It's gonna dwarf the niggers from 08 and 12.

you fucking forgot a few states

Gambling, hookers, and secret aircraft testing

RARE FLAG

i just pray they give us an update before the election on her child sex trafficking ring.

you do realize there are other people in this country besides rural/suburban whites?

most people in this country live in those blue dots called 'cities'. for every one of your classmates there are 10 city kids who hate trump.

Jesse Ventura was a governor? Neat.

>realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/2016_elections_electoral_college_map_no_toss_ups.html

You forgot Maine CD2.

So with that, we need to flip CO, NM, NH, WI, MI, or PA.

Polls say CO is closest, I think.