This is Rocket Raccoon. Say something nice about him!

This is Rocket Raccoon. Say something nice about him!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yGZEO5oNtbg
youtube.com/watch?v=jyCmnvBbm8Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Would fuck.

The Mantlo stuff is cool.

I want to hug_ him and help him with his emotional issues

He is not a triangle-faced monkey ;-;

He is cute and I want to give him a cookie.

bumping for cute rocket nuts

He is a cute trash panda.

I love Torpedo Tanuki

You're a manlet

>Say something nice about him!
I am Groot!

QUIPS
U
I
P
S

>not enjoying a good quip

He's a fucking QT.

Would pet.

Bullet Beaver best avenger!

He has nice bone structure.

probably is a good fuck. He'd be cuter if he was wearing fingerless gloves

What a cute little raccoon

My favorite Beatles song.

eventually Disney robotics will be able to make autonomous robots that are indistinguishable from living creatures. When this happens, I and many others will pay out the nose to have a Rocket Racoon sex robot tie me up and fuck the shit out of me at a Disney world hotel. Elsa will be available too except I don't see the point in making a robot when it would just be easier to legalize prostitution in Orlando.

I liked your seth-iova comic.

Yup!

I do miss him being British as a reference to that.
youtube.com/watch?v=yGZEO5oNtbg

You're all a bunch of sickos

Don't forget Mignola! He was part of that.

Why?

If thunking Rocket is a good character is wrong, I don't want to be write.

Rocket/Groot >>>> Peter/Rocket

Me/Rocket is the only real pairing.

He's a tortured little mongoose that can't handle love and acceptance

Sorry user, but unless you're a tree, Rocket will never be yours. Raccoons are simply naturally drawn to trees.

I disagree/10

Would you still love and accept him even if he said he hated you to your face?

That's because you're a tasteless pleb.

How do I become a tree

>tfw you will never hold rocket in your arms at night
>you'll never fall asleep with your fingers in his fur as he nuzzles himself into your neck
It hurts to live

Get a severe mutation of HPV and become like the Tree Man.

>he will never tell you to flark off

Rude/10

Your ship is a disgusting aberration against nature. Raccoons and humans aren't meant to be together the way raccoons and trees are.

He didn't kill me so he didn't mean it.

Goddamn, raccoons are cute. How do I acquire one as a pet?

You don't. They're not pets.

Says who? I'm sure they'd be much happier being fed good food in a nice warm house rather than living in a cold dumpster feeding on trash.

opossums > raccoons

>aberration against nature

So's Rocket senpai

They're not domesticated. They're wild animals. They do what they want.

He can't fight his raccoon instincts.

>They're not domesticated

Not yet, but it'll happen someday.

That doesn't do you much good NOW.

Joke's on you, there's a whole family of raccoons in my backyard. I'm gonna go out and adopt them.

All of this could have been avoided if the scientists who Uplifted him had just shown him a little human kindness.

He eats like an angel.

Anyone have the panel from the very end of the good Cosmic Marvel shit after Nova and Pete stay in Cancer-verse where Rocket is crying and says "Damn it Pete, why'd you have to be a hero?" That shit fucking killed me.

He's not on a bed, he's looking at the statue of Starlord and Nova

Your sister is thic.

Where did he say anything about a bed?

This episode and the sequel infuriated me. It clung to the Bad DM idea that the bad guys can do something easily but when a hero tries to do it's damn near impossible. Rocket had the fucking High Evolutionary working on the problem and it still blew up into a huge moral dilemma and his family still stayed animals.

Whichever writer thought that "let's lobotomize the animals back into mere beasts" was reasonable ending should be fired.

More properly he eats like a raccoon.

youtube.com/watch?v=jyCmnvBbm8Q

Right. Like an angel.

Man, he's just so cute with his muzzle stuck through the bars like that.

Your post made me think a dirty thought.

Cute. I said CUTE. I didn't say "What I wouldn't want to do to that muzzle."

I said it made ME think a dirty thought.
I'm sure you're pure and wouldn't do anything like what I was thinking with him.

That's all right. You couldn't afford Rocket anyway.

My head canon for the thought is that Rocket was doing it for free behind the teams back.

That seems unlikely given that Rocket was almost certainly hard up for money most of the time before meeting the Guardians. 40K Units seemed like a fortune to him. If he was doing something like that for bald bodies he'd charge.

No, this would be after he's on the team. They just wouldn't know about it.

It's not impossible, but the reasons for it would likely be horrible. Such as that the scientists made him do it and conditioned him to want to by torturing him if he didn't comply.

The only cure is to give him lots of private sexual therapy.

I know it's tempting to think that way, but remember you're dealing with what amounts to a horribly abused child here. Being nice to him and treating him as something besides a sex object is the way to start, though you could also bond with him through MUTUALLY enjoyable sex. He wouldn't end up with a very balanced view of relationships, though, and he might well be very clingy and jealous.

Just put some fresh garbage in the can out back....help yourself.

He can Rocket my Raccoon

>caring about the feelings of a triangle-faced monkey

Would you rather I say it's just safer to be nice to him? If we posit that he is vulnerable to being made into a sex toy due to years of abuse then we have to worry that if we do use him that was he might snap and Rocket is very, very dangerous. Ronan and Ego both thought he wasn't a threat and look what happened to them.

pro-gun

Star Lord's mother was such a slut, she fucked an entire planet.

le funny meme rat

I'm sorry user.
I just really want to kiss him.