ITT: Cartoons that should get theatrical movies

ITT: Cartoons that should get theatrical movies

Weird, I had a dream I was in a Theater watching a theatrical movie of Star vs. My dog was there with me for some reason.

Honestly, I would pay to see what OK KO can come up with their potential for a movie.

I want Star to be my gf
I'm 21
Have I committed a thoughtcrime?

Yes. The question is, do you want to go to tumblr jail or Sup Forums jail?

But if there 4-parter is anything to go by, it'd suck.

Did your dog speak to you during the film?

>talking during a film

Only if the dog wasn't a good boy, which I'm sure he is

No, my biggest surprise was that she didn't take a shit on the floor.

What was wrong with Battle For Mewni?

It doesn't exactly need a 'should' but I just want it to get a semi-proper ending.

What exactly sucked about the S3 premiere?

Sonic Boom

Written by the people who do the show, it's be the perfect send off since pretty much everything about it has been sabotaging and against it from the start.

good goy, watch satan and the forces of evil

this

The four-parter wasn't designed to be a real "movie", it was just a story arc that the network aired that way, which made sense because it was more of a conclusion to the past two seasons than an opening to the third.
Most of the show's actual full-length episodes are better than average, "Bon Bon the Birthday Clown" is probably the best single episode in the series.

>2 hours of non-stop hardcore cuckqueaning action
Is the world ready?

A good movie is probably the only thing that can save the Boom IP at this point. It really deserves it too, Sonic Boom is too good for our sinful world.
At the very least do it to counteract the Wii U game.

It got an semi ending

Never ever

No i'm good.

>watching a theatrical movie of Star vs. My dog
Who won?

This.

The cartoon that needed it since forever ago is coming out in 4-5 days.

Gumball
Milo Murphy
Regular Show
Adventure Time
Harvey Beaks

Greg Cipes posted on FB there will be one next year.

Thats okay i love her too
She have aryan features that my black dick wants to impregnate

>The cartoon that needed it since forever ago is coming out in 4-5 days.
Barney never needed one, it would be complete shit, and it will be SHIT!

he HE HE... It's been already released in mexico and the reviews from both normies and bronies are surprisingly good.

>21
you're too young to watch cartoons, shouldnt you be watching epick streamers

They were all paid or threatened to give good reviews. What terrible business practices. No wonder people hate Barney.

None of those seem like it could do a movie length justice, maybe Adventure Time but not with it's current writers.

Do comics count?

For what? So the 20 people who are fans of the show of each state go to see it?
Theatrical movies are for episodic series only.

>It's called "Battle for Mewni"
>There is no actual battle

That's why

Can this meme please fucking die.

Whose idea was it to give the arc such a mismatched title anyway? I have difficulty believing Daron Nefcy approved of that name.

>Erma and Courage the Cowardly Dog take place in the same universe
explains a lot actually

>Princess Marco on the big screen
Umf.

Teen Titans. A live action version, not the Teen Titans Go! movie coming out next year. Though, i'm still interested in how it will turn out.

No you see the period on "Vs." was the end of the sentence. However I understand your misunderstanding since periods are used for abbreviations.

It can when we're allowed to talk about it.

Teen Titans had a movie. It was called Trouble in Tokyo. It was incredibly weebish but you still got a heartboner at the end, and then Zone-sama gave you a real boner on Newgrounds which was your stepping stone to finding Sup Forums in the first place.

She smiled in disbelief, her brow furrowed in pent-up frustration. Shaking her head, she scoffed, her eyes locked onto her hands. She didn't want to see him. She didn't want to see his handsome face, with his innocent eyes, the windows to his honest soul. The pure, stupid, selfish, blissfully unaware fuck-up needed to have reality hit him hard in the face. If she backed down now, she would never be in control of her life ever again. She had been so close to the edge before, and she was only a week or two away from falling off before she was rescued by her hero, someone willing to pull her back, to know the real her. The warning signs had been there, of course: He couldn't read her mind; he couldn't keep his dates or make time to talk to her; he would always put HER first. She clenched her fists. No, this time, she would be the one to end things. She wasn't going to let another boy abandon her again after they've had their way with her. No one was ever going to treat her like her father did, and anyone who did she would make sure ended up just like him. She grit her teeth, her breathing tight and furious. She looked him right in the eyes, and that lamb-like look of his melted her heart. Tears started to well up in her eyes. All the hatred that had been threatening to boil over turned into absolute despair. She finally released her breath, putting her forehead against her knees while covering the sides of her head with her hands, trying to block him, and the world, out. A part of her knew it was never going to happen. She started to cry now, realizing things were never going to change for her. The one boy who was willing and able to make a difference had chosen someone else. The knife in her heart twisted and turned, taking every ounce of love she had dared to let herself feel and reducing it to ribbons. She looked up at him one more time with tear-stained cheeks, smiling weakly, her eyes red and full of fear, terrified for her future.

"We need to break up, Marco."

That's completely OOC

>Regular Show
livid that the process to get the tv movie was so fucked up

>CN lets them make a 40 minute special
>JG wants to make a movie
>has to fight for it
>gets it but with the budget of an episode's worth for its length
>AT gets a theatrical movie announced at the same time
Even if the AT movie got canned it's unfair at the time, but it might not be since the writers have been alluding to a stand alone episode after the series or something.

The RS movie had blows, the budget, being defined to TV restrictions and censorship, etc. Which made it seem shitty.

How awesome would it be if the last minute of AT's finale announced a movie?

It'd be retarded from a meta standpoint

Nice.

Yes.

You have sweet dreams, user.

My choice would probably Justice league action

I'd like a Symbionic Titan movie under the full control of Genndy

>ITT: shows I like.

Half this shit would be Doug movie tier.

Yes
Most of these shows are made with 10 minutes in mind, full length movies would be an elongated episode with very bad pacing

You better believe my dreams are sweet.

Got your Justice League Action movie right here.

> The choice is yours, user: either rise up and conquer, or wither here and die!

So you've heard of elf on the shelf...

>duck on star?
>realize what it really means 5 seconds later

well done

Mallard on hazard.

OK KO would be good, if only it looks as smooth as the Carol minisode

The last episode could perfectly pass for a finale if not for the epilogue hinting at Hater backstory.

Adventure Time had two miniseries this year that were basically 90 minute movies and they were competent enough, if they pulled out the stops an AT movie could easily be awesome.

quit making these memes they're fucking cancer

Stand aside plebs!

Just imagine what the visuals would be like on a feature film budget.

Saw the Zone flash first, been meaning to check out the show for a year or so and just finished the first episode, the amount of details are wonderful.

I think if given the opportunity, this show could do something crazy for a movie.

Dan Vs. The World.

We don't know much about Jackie. Can't be OOC if we're just filling in the blanks.

Dude they couldn't market this though? It would be rated pg-13 and no one would see it.

But me. This show is underrated as fuck.

J U S T
U
S
T

adventure time would have been nice, especially if they gave it to a guest director

And do exactly what with all that time?

the 3ds games were ok

The mini-horse show