Married, wife wanted a separation

>married, wife wanted a separation
>won't even talk to me or even message me, tells me she wants a period of silence
>4 months later still nothing, she hasn't one brought up divorce and her co workers tell me she won't go to social gatherings of anything. She's living with her.cousin.who says the same.thing
>meet hot blonde asian girl born in Aus
>hit it off and going for dinner tomorrow night
>she keeps using provocative language and suggesting it doesn't matter what we wear, it.won't be on for lony. I just ignore when she says shit like.that
>tfw all I wanted was a female friend to fill the gap of my wife as I have.no female friends

Honest opinion pol, do I fuck this girl or not. Is 4 months separation justifiable to fuck another woman, especially considering the complete commumication shut off from my wife? Or do I say no. Do I even.owe my marriage anything at this point?

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=ZBdYvN49eRU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck her then divorce your wife and go fuck yourself.

fuck her

You're a beta cuck bitch if you have to ask.

thats a rare picture of hillary clinton

this and then fuck off also

>blonde
>asian

Kids?

>tfw all I wanted was a female friend to fill the gap of my wife as I have.no female friends

Don't bullshit. You subconsciously wanted another pussy your dick could fill the gap of in your spare time. Honestly your wife is probably doing the same thing and if not, tough luck for her. It's the price she pays for her disloyalty and insubordination to you as the authority of the household. Honestly, I'd be the one filing for divorce the next day if my wife told me she pff "wanted a break."

your wife already fucked other men cuck

go for it

if you have a p-renup she is probably friends with the Aus chick and baiting you into infidelity, if you are a average income fag like myself I'd be nailing her as your wife is probably nailing Chad and calling you down to all her friends about how you mistreat her.

FPBP

take this advice, your marraige is already over. Women only have one thing to bring to the table and that is loyalty. Your ex-wife broke her wedding vows. You are free to live as you want.

P.S. Talk to a divorce lawyer, like yesterday.

Fuck her

Do you think your wife has been "running dry" this whole time?

Sorry friend, it's probably for the better if you leave her now.

You're being setup mate, don't fuck the girl. Initiate divorce now.

No. Married 7 years, came home to tell her about my promotion and she just told me she wants a separation. Never hit her, cheated on her, nothing.

Fuck her and divorce your wife permanently.

Your wife wants a "period of silence" because she hopes that you'll cheat on her. Chances are that she has a private investigator set on you and as soon as you do that, she'll want to divorce. Then she'll use the evidence of you cheating on her to get out of the marriage with more of your stuff for herself.

Don't fuck her man. It's not what you want or what you're looking for, it won't change anything, it's like a drug. Sort things out--your wife's behavior, a divorce, etc aren't you or who you are, they're things that have happened to you

T. Therapist

Go for it, your wife is most likely already fucking somebody else.

So much blog related stuff that doesn't belong here, fucking strayas.

either this or she's gone bonkers for some reason

both solid reasons to bail out and try again

Your wife is a terrible human being, send her a message that you want a divorce, give her a couple of days to respond, then move on.

WTF is up with your punctuation?

Your wife is already fucking other guys on the side. Better get that piece of gook pussy and file for divorce.

Also get an attorney.

As other anons pointed out, it may be a trap. Watch for tails, camera, mics, and other gotcha bullshit.

Shitcan the old lady legally if you want the gook, otherwise ignore it.

Does this board boards.Sup Forums.org/pol look to you like it is for Anglo relationship degeneracy problems?

No. Adultery is forbidden

its a trap your wife put her up to this and when you get caught "cheating" she then gets to rob your wallet of every dime she can get.

Get an attorney and formally request a divorce. You've got better things to do than sit around on your thumb, OP

Your wife it's gonna appear out of nowhere and sue you for cheating
Get that divorce going asap

>Fpbp
Oh, and go fuck yourself and the new chink fuck buddy.

>asian

You're just as bad as white women going off and sucking nigger cock

First off she is def fucking other dudes if she wasnt' already

>7 years
>no kids

There is your problem, you aren't filling her biological needs

If you can get in contact with your wife, tell her you made a grave mistake, and that you want her to be the mother to your children

>married

Found your first mistake

Fuck her and divorce your shit wife.

she's definitely fucking other men, file for divorce before you make any moves though because it could just be a trap by your wife. Women do that.

>do I fuck this girl
>"hot"
Yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZBdYvN49eRU

Fpbp

Yeah, I'd go with this one

>Honest opinion pol, do I fuck this girl or not.

Depends if there hasn't been any legal documentation done to notate this separation then don't. The minute you fuck another woman she could easily win any court case saying that you were cheating.

This is good advice

Absolutely fuck her OP. She`s getting long dicked by a big buck nigger, why shouldn't you be allowed to fuck around.

this. get your divorce filed ASAP then do whatever the fuck you want

Read thisFollow the advice and then get a lawyer. You are probably going to need one.

You shouldn't have to go over a day without hearing from your wife, I'd file for divorce right now.