White British Population Falls By Half in 20 Years

thesun.co.uk/news/2099502/white-british-population-has-fallen-by-more-than-half-in-just-20-years-in-parts-of-uk-as-country-becomes-more-segregated/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TaZm_blR4Aw
englishverse.com/poems/the_soldier
monologues.co.uk/Dramatic/Foxs_Prophecy.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/And_did_those_feet_in_ancient_time
bartleby.com/360/7/158.html
youtube.com/watch?v=FiFuLHUWaIo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Brunanburh_(poem)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Remembered_Hills#Title
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andraste
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speech_to_the_Troops_at_Tilbury
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sucks pal

At least there is resolve knowing that modern standards of life will vanish one whites are gone. I would bet they don't make it 100 years after the last European dies

Every major town and city will be like this within ten years.

You May find it shocking, but from experience I know that diverse countries are not that good. Good luck bongs.

Ironic
youtube.com/watch?v=TaZm_blR4Aw

"The foundation of the empire was mass migration"

WHAT COMES AROUND GOES AROUND HUH?

It happens very quickly

When Brazil tells you you are fucked...you are fucked.

You can always move to Poland :^)

Thats what you get for fighting for (((them))).

You should never have fought under FUCKING Churchshills command.

You fuckers deserve all the diversity you can get. I love our anglo-saxon brothers, but I have no compassion for what is coming to you. You brought this on yourself when you declined to fight side by side as equals with germany.

Half-Indian / Half-Sri Lankan here

The downfall of White Britain is amazing to watch. When I was young it was mostly white people in my area (Blackburn) but since then we pretty much run the place. Only OAPs and unemployed whites are here any more. My cousin is moving over next week, and most of my extended family here already. Seriously fuck Britain. It's hilarious.

>betting on the death of your Race

Just go and fucking kill yourself already, faggot.

Not unless we do something. Trump's USA firebombing London when?

Same with Chicongo, Harlem, Los Angeles, Houston etc., even fucking MEMPHIS!

Funny how it works, the more "integrated" we are, the more segregated we become.

Have another picture from your infected brother.

But this is why you're a literal subhuman. You can't make alone, so have to shamelessly parasiye off others.

You won't win anyway. Your shitskin family will be sent back.

race war soon stalker

>calls on white British residents to remain in diverse urban areas

These fucks have a lot of gall to demand something like that.
There is so many implications in that mere statement

(((THEY))) FUCKING GENOCIDE US, SLOWLY

this ain't slow, pal

OP here, i myself am actually descended from immigrants somewhere in my line, I have the thick hair of an asian so I'm not sure exactly though.

I'd just like to say though, you have the attitude of a subhuman paki. You aren't a bangladeshi or a shitskin indian right?

You think the muslims, pakis, bangladeshis will let you be peacefully once they take over? You'll all go back to killing each other just like they do in every country.

You should be feeling sad for the whites m8, because it's gonna be a hell of a rollercoaster when they're gone

Don't parasite mate, I have a degree and work at my family's car dealership. You mad? We ain't going nowhere, I'm second generation, third generation now I guess since my grandparents moved over.

You sucking up to the whites bro? Fucking pathetic.

>Sucking up to the whites

No, I'm not, but this is a white country and we should keep it that way. Really, think about what it'll be like when the whites are gone. Shitskin muslims and pakis everywhere, down every street.

They'll be violence, and chaos, and a slide back into the stone age slowly. If you're a 3rd generation, your parents probably came here with skills and fit right into the culture and assimilated nicely.

And then there's you who somehow sees everything they worked for as something to be mocked. Now I understand why shitskin muslims in france are becoming more extreme, even if their previous generation wasn't.

The young shitskins feel enmity towards the whites and natives rather than brotherhood. You must be so pathetic. I like a good pint of ale, cider, football, takeaways, I'm British and I'd never promote shitskin indians or pakis over that. I don't feel like one of them, I feel british. You clearly got lost along the way somewhere.

I suggest you have a real hard think about what being british means to you, because if you really mean that then I hope your local EDL chapter lynches you and your family

Our God-Emperor
Who art in the White House
Golden be thy name
Thy racewar come
In Europe as in the states
Give us today our yugest walls
And forgive us our memes
As we dox those who meme against us
And lead us not to miscegenation
But deliver us from migrants
Praise Kek!

No fuck no. Brits make things only worse. Poland is doing a good job keeping the white race alive and I don't want some dumb western Europeans to fuck it up.

good

hope it becomes 100% in the next few years, no-one will miss the bongs

>I feel british

YOU ARE, LAD.

DON'T LET ANYONE TELL YOU OTHERWISE.

I'd fight with the bongs to retake the home islands.

>even got 2 extra AR's for you guys.

Tfw you get shot down in central London and you gotta hold out until the evac column arrives

>Non Brits don't know that Natives are becoming more and more angry at non Whites
The (((Guardian))) and (Gove))) have both said that White needs to stop fleeing from cities

Not even America resorts to that

>The (((Guardian))) and (Gove))) have both said that White needs to stop fleeing from cities

What are they gonna do about it though?

And besides, the English countryside looks like a nice place to live anyways. I'd live there desu.

I once thought about living in some small town in England or Northern Ireland.
Nowadays, most people don't wanna go to England here. They all want exchange programs to Australia and Canada.

The cucks in charge can't do anything about it
Considering the environment atm, Britains are very hostile to migrants atm

Hahahaha
Hahaha hahaha

>And besides, the English countryside looks like a nice place to live anyways. I'd live there desu.
That's where all the white people live.

It will drop world wide. The effects are already noticeable.

i'm going to kill every single paki on this island one day

>Euros make fun of Americans for having shitty cities
>suddenly segregate in the same way
Why the FUCK are you repeating our mistakes?

lmao, at this point we could invade the falklands again and probably even make your whiteness go up a couple points
how the mighty have fallen

That means that 3/4 of the whites moved the fuck out

At least we aren't the only country r-right?

Eternal Anglo expat chappie here. The homeland is beyond buggered. No point in pouring good white blood into a land totally dominated by cucks. Trump and Continental Nationalist parties have shown the resolve of other European peoples, but the best her Majesty's realm can muster is a cucky Tory redoubt even after a great victory in Brexit.

Mark my words, the Islands of our ancestors are already gone. There isn't any fight left in them. The nationalists I know back at home are numbered in the dozens with perhaps hundreds of sympathetic people that could join them. If they did something to save their kith and kin the muslims would out-number them even without their treasonous lefty allies.

It's terribly painful for me to admit but we're only going to survive as a Diaspora. Thankfully there are still large pockets of Anglo-Saxon blood in America, Australia, and New Zealand. (Canada is just as fucked as the UK, but more because of their lefties and not the sheer volume of invaders, yet).

Lads I hope you've learned your seamanship because the only way out soon will be under your own sails.

Fuck this shit I'm outta here. Where in Europe is actually good to go?

The UK is 93% white.

This article is retarded.

Are Brits really white though?
Yes the staggering number of groups that have raped and intermarried with your people were all white but with so much mixture does that allow you to still classify as white?
Serious question not trying to shitpost

10 years* After when last polack go to german.

Balkanization imminent. Enjoy being the new Yugoslavia

At least guys, you can say that.

In France, it's forbidden to recognize that there is area without white

Why do they have to beg whites to stay? I thought we all loved the enrichment program? They have to pick one or the other. They can't have it both ways.

Nope
Poles will kill them or send them back
Bongs have been dicks to Poles who.move there so they will be treated in kind if they try to do the reverse

>White please come back to the urban centres, we can't run this shit without you!
Summary of this Article. May they all rot.

Fuck that. They want us to grit our teeth and live alongside people from different cultures so that our own gets eroded in the next generation as more English kids shack up with Tyrone and Humyra.

I could live amongst slavs or Sikhs, but we all know those aren't they areas (((they))) want us to stay in.

It saddens me that I'm witnessing the decline of the country and culture my ancestors contributed to for hundreds of years. Not just here, it saddens me to see what Western/Northern Europe in general is becoming. We'll end up going down quicker than others as well due to our relative landmass.

In 200 years there will be a few (((whites))) lording over a mixed brown population with no history or culture to care about or cling to.

Why do you care so much about American politics?

Move to Poland and show them how it feels to have swine in their country.

Just launch the nukes already and get it over with

Yeah falls by half because we're all gonna be shipped off to fight and die in a pointless war for oil and globalism

Or nuked

>Lads I hope you've learned your seamanship because the only way out soon will be under your own sails.

I'll never flee. I'll stay and fight. Die and let my bones join my ancestors underfoot if necessary.

>IF I should die, think only this of me:
>That there's some corner of a foreign field
>That is forever England. There shall be
>In that rich earth a richer dust concealed;

But I don't think we will be defeated. I think the English are the greatest race humanity has ever produced, and I think these inbreeding, inferior, stunted, subhuman warriors of Allah will be defeated by the one true God.

>"Taught wisdom by disaster
>England shall learn to know
>That trade is not the only gain
>Heaven gives to man below.

>"The greed for gold departed,
>The golden calf cast down,
>Old England's sons again shall raise
>The Altar and the Crown.

>shock report
>shock

Maybe to the faggots printing papers in Canary Warf.

Watch as the "elite" flee London in the next decade. Even Westminster will find an excuse to relocate.

>In 200 years there will be a few (((whites))) lording over a mixed brown population with no history or culture to care about or cling to
I'm pretty sure we'll end up killing everyone before that happens. Whites will continue to self-segregate and form increasingly stronger tribal connections as the cucks and traitors are weeded out, then the backlash happens and everyone dies before the country is retaken by the natives.

(((They))) don't realize that our patience is running thin

The UK is more like 70-80% white. (England closer to 70)

Happening right now to my town.

Third highest influx of nigs in the past year. You can see the level rising week on week.

Amen. Praise Winter chan and they wont want to come.

Friendly reminder that the same people using the argument "refugees are just 5% of your population" are the same people who will be laughing that you're a minority in your own country 10 years from now.

"Great" Britain.

Let them in, open the borders, open the gates.

They're my new playmates.

A lot of Brits come here, just look at our census stats
Like 1.2mil born in the UK

Says the country that wouldn't even try again

>What are they gonna do about it though?
Legislate. They will force us not to flee from their "diversification"..

Don't give up, lads.

>tfw from shit 'ole Hull, which was, bar roughly +/-400 people, a 300,000-strong white British city just 15 years ago.

>tfw today it's at least a quarter non-white.

Isn't that Paris?

Even though I am weak, I'll still fight with you brother, to the end.

Right about literally everything

Falls by half because of white flight to other areas.

I'd be concerned if it was due to birth rates and there was no white flight, but the fact that white people want to be with other white people is a good thing and segregation like this should be promoted.

I respect your resolve dear brother Albion, but you have to remember the context of our proud history is a time when Anglo-Saxon men bled for kith and kin. The bulk of them no longer care and our seed in the new worlds holds that spark that the homeland lost.

I believe that we'll retake the homeland some day but that day won't come before the hoards swallow it and raise their own standard. The lefty must be permitted to die on the alter of his own creation. Then and only then can we return to sanctify the islands and lift the curse they placed upon it.

What am I looking at here?
I have never seen graphs like this is burgerland.

There'll be a few less for you to deal with when you do return, then.

Paris is 50% white i think

Only half the fucking children are actually german?

That is some really nice poetry man. I've googled the lines, but any specific books I should pick up for this stuff?

Sideways Germany is basically a field that was once proud, but now inhabited by giant city-like refugee camps.
I can see why he wants a trump-like ruler.

Men/Women age pyramide.
In short the government imported millions of young shitskin male and there will be not enough women for everyone.

this is why I hate male immigrants

Eyy, that's just down my road.

It makes fucking sick britbros.

The same thing is happening to us as well.

I don't see the problem really, we no longer have to invade their countries to eradicate their lineages. You think that native girls are going to breed 1/1 with this cunts? The majority will die old and alone.

And now, they are here, just down the road, if shit hits the fan, I can take measures. Easy peasy.

>You think that native girls are going to breed 1/1 with this cunts?

Well yeah actually I do, the propaganda is thick an women are very easily swayed by it.

Not like it happened to us... Not like us...

>That male to female rate
Mass rapes incoming
F Germany

We all know that people, by and large will stick with their own and all this race mixing malarcky is over blown. Its a tiny percentage.

Secondly, dont cite the argument that they will 'out breed' us, when their survival is dependent on the taxpayer's willingness to keep supporting their dependency, a willingness that is rapidly running out.

First one:
>englishverse.com/poems/the_soldier
Second One:
>monologues.co.uk/Dramatic/Foxs_Prophecy.htm

Other poems I like
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/And_did_those_feet_in_ancient_time

>bartleby.com/360/7/158.html
(Ctrl-F Horatius for the best bit)

>youtube.com/watch?v=FiFuLHUWaIo
I'll just link the audio for this one because it's very good.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Brunanburh_(poem)
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Remembered_Hills#Title

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andraste
Not a poem but very much like the speech by Boudica.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speech_to_the_Troops_at_Tilbury
Not a poem but like the speech. one of the few things that never fails to make me misty eyed.

I also like writing poetry myself. Even went to enter into a competition once, then saw that the last years entry was a poem called 'half caste' written by a black woman and decided it wouldn't be worth the entry fee.

but.... the women and children!

I'm sure most of them are doctors and engineers, right Sup Forums?

Don't know of any books tho.

Lucky.

The (((media))) says white population is about to go extinct. The same (((media))) that tries to justify the mass migration into Europe.
The (((media))) dropping hints of war and racial tension.

Hmmmmmmmmmm, who could be behind this? What are (((they))) trying to make you do?

I work at a car dealership- Thats like saying I work at a supermarket.

I have a degree- So fucking what.
The College education of the USA has been compared internationally to be less useful than a High School education in Japan.

Your literally a fucking idiot.

Commit another (((genocide)))?

Military coup when?

>I also like writing poetry myself. Even went to enter into a competition once, then saw that the last years entry was a poem called 'half caste' written by a black woman and decided it wouldn't be worth the entry fee.

Kek. Check out the poem Half Caste by John Agard. The black bitch was probably trying to rip him off.

Ignore that other guy he's clearly retarded trolling or not.

Let's not let the elites oven dodge this time.

Tony Blair gets first place?

a lot of them probably will. white women are dumb, coalburning twats