Typical 18-25 sperg

>typical 18-25 sperg
>supports MAGA
>goes on camera
>da joos da joos

youtube.com/watch?v=rMLg_0vAefo

can you stormfags pls kill yourself and stop trying to sabotage Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tMgmYutL9W0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Zionism
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No. The Trump wave is the greatest opportunity we have to redpill the masses; if anything, we need more people chanting 'nigger' and 'kike' at Trump rallies in order to help the cause.

post more Jenneke

>Every Trump supporter is the same
>Not all Muslims
>Not all Blacks are Niggers
>Not all

Ayy

JEW-S-A!
JEW-S-A!
JEW-S-A!
JEW-S-A!

your a cancer

here you go

>not every Trump supporter

No the problem is the ones that keep fucking up his image by opening their mouth with their basement dwelling retardism

gkys you fucking autistic nigger

Murican calling me a negro, this has been a good day

kek the final part is priceless.

all turks are niggers

so it fits

NO YOU KILL YOURSELF YOU FUCKING JEW FUCK :D:D:D

What does it feel like to know, to be possessed of the knowledge that you and your devils are about to be DRIVEN FROM OUR LANDS??? :DD

well spoken. factual.

I can agree with that

>impying trump supporters are smart

The mojorite of people is dumbz i swaer.

Why wouldnt you name the jew, when the jew is the main enemy?

Doesnt take a stormtard to connect the dots, nigger.

Zionism is a problem. Not one Trump will solve. He distinguishes Zionism from Judaism, which is good. Although, dropping a David Duke red-pill is the wrong way of going about this, because it only makes prospects look worse for Trump himself. The left can easily counter any argument you make will 'muh white pride, muh racism'

>Trump is anti-Zionist
>Trump dislikes Jews

How do NatSocs reconcile those daydreams with the fact Trump is the complete opposite?

Republicans are the most pro-Jewish political party outside of Israel (polling shows this too), Evangelical Christians are the most biblically zionist and Judeophilic group of people outside Jews in the entire western world.

Trump might have *some* alt-right views, but he's also part of the Republican mass now, and his VP is a pure Evangelical Christian who would take a bullet for the Jews

Pic related, look top left

because Jews and (((Nazis))) are literally two sides of the same coin. Nazis are atheist/pagan easily controlled opposition for the Jews.

failed power level display

youtube.com/watch?v=tMgmYutL9W0

>why wouldn't

Because Republicans would get outraged and lynch you for offending the sacred Jews

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Zionism

I wonder where the meme comes from. Trump is from New York, works in professions saturated with Jews and long has been a vocal supporter of Israel. His daughter and two grandchildren are Jewish, the executive vice president of his organization is Jewish—and Trump certainly has chutzpah.

>Nazis are atheist/pagan

Only a few in the upper leadership were atheist or dabbled in academic neo-paganism (much to Hitlers annoyance)

>American sunday school education

1. Desperation
2. Lack of knowledge about the beliefs of republicans and evangelicals
3. Political projection (big one)

Fucking kidding me? Hitler was an Atheist. He was planning with his upper command to destroy what was left of Christianity and replace it. He thought Catholics were saddled with slave-mentality. Who were the True Nazis then? Not Hitler or his high command??? :DD

Perhaps they can be more tactful in their discussions about Jews and globalism in general but no, Trump supporters shouldn't shy away from discussing ethnicity just because its an uncomfortable subject.

sounds like your typical dumb Sup Forumsack

He obviously hasn't done enough research to explain himself. But he's correct that a very few people are controlling the world because of their wealth.

Give him some years of depression and study, he'll probably catch up at some point.

>your a cancer
Yah Murica!

>we need to end Zionism
>votes Trump
fuck Americans are stupid

This triggered a lot of Jews, so I think Trump is a genius. He is D&C Jews themselves between the zionist ones and the globalist ones.

>TYT

>posts commemoration of the haavara agreement
why would hit let go through all this resettlement trouble if he just wanted to gas the kikes and race war now?

The holocaust is such a joke

>we need to end Zionism
>vote a Geogre Soros puppet
fuck wannabe countries are stupid

is this the best tummy to ever tum?

Sigh, this is why you people are retarded. Zionism literally means the belief the Jewish homeland is Israel. This retard somehow equates that with a NWO....

I never said Hillary would end Zionism.
I'm just pointing out American stupidity.

Saw that clip earlier. Doesn't even make sense. Would bet money on being another professional agitator that positioned themselves in front of the camera.

>Not spending your best years getting redpilled and exposing the Jews while FBI drop you hints

OY VEY GOYM STOP THIS

GO TO NIGHTCLUB AND LISTEN TO HIP MUSIC, DONT WORRY ABOUT POLITICS