youtube.com/watch?v=5YJfcYrQuEI
youtube.com/watch?v=5yvC7luPzDg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

*dab*

They also had one where Mojo Jojo dabbed

Here, I found it

youtu.be/JN8t0DrzY3Q

Also, Four Arms can DOUBLE DAB

Normally I would hate this but since they had the sense to use fucking Four-Arms I'll accept it.

OH SHIT HE THINK HE SLICK

You know I would be mad at this but at this point I'm numb to the point of laughter

>The only time the Dab is funny

where the fuck do I find a video of this I need it.

I like how for the alien of the week thing they only picked aliens from the same 5 episodes they air.

How is the dab considered a fucking dance move.

youtube.com/watch?v=ShYWt5iAbJk

well that's pretty cute i'll give them that

At this point I'm starting to wonder how does CN get away with these while Nick gets shit on the moment they do it. I guess execution is everything.

Because I'm starting to think their bumpers are way better than most of their current shows.

Why is everything in this reboot super well animated except the actual show

>that beast boy and jake interaction

that was pretty tight, I liked it.

Honestly so relieved the dab was in something like this and not the actual show. Also the best part had to be the Beast boy and Jake moment

i like this. i like this a lot

>filename
That's Dick ya dick

They're doing it for 10 weeks though

Black Twitter is really fucking weird.

but why

Nah, dabbing used to be a legit dance move (partly due to rappers like Migos) but when it fell out of fashion it was adopted as sort of an "ironic" thing by everyone else. Companies are just starting to catch on to it

This.
It's a fun spin on it.

heh, check this out kid...

*dab*

At least CG are great

Check this 5

they really missed a golden opportunity to do this

>No Mighy Magiswords
>or Uncle Grandpa
>or even Regular show
WTF i love disney XD now

my fucking sides
tweet this shit to them

>no Magiswords
this is why I can't forgive them.

That looks like the startup to a special move.

Why is the filename as it is?

we never even did this lol

So basically it stopped being cool when it became popular?

Even better

This is pretty cool, but it weirdly highlights how few properties CN has going for it now that they have to bring back EEnE, Cow and Chicken, Johnny Bravo, and Grimm just for a fun dance sequence.

It is when people do it with rhythm

It stop being when people started fucking it up. It's not hard to do, but they still fucked it up. Black people still dab, though.

Dabbing became popular because Cam Newton.

Idgi

THE QUAD DAB

Because they're well animated and stylized and not edited clips of existing episodes with one hit wonders and/or literally-whos shoehorned into them

Ohhhh. That's where his move comes from.
Is drake the name of the dancer?

YEEEEEEEEEEET

>No Regular Show, Mighty Magiswords, or Uncle Grandpa
>But we do get Clarance, We Bear Bears, and OK KO
interesting

It went from classics to a very quick transitional-era to their current schedule. It skipped anything modern that isn't getting air time right now or in the past few months.

I won't forgive them for continuing to shove RS into obscurity even in an anniversary fucking video, but I'm glad Mordecai and Rigby didn't dab or make a reference to game grumps or pewdiepie

>I'm glad Mordecai and Rigby didn't dab or make a reference to game grumps or pewdiepie
>pewdiepie
benson is such a fucking nigger

Ah yes
I saw that video once,m but the song was so dull, I completely forgot about it.

FUCKING
KNEW
IT

You reminded me that season 2 starts today and there'll be an upcoming political episode involving Gwen in a campaign.

The way they cut from 1999 shows then straight to 2010 shows was really jarring.

that bottom pic is just asking to be used in a lewd context.

This is the first time I see the new Ben 10 designs and already I don't like them.

Why did they include clarence? That was cancelled a while back

youtube.com/watch?v=5YJfcYrQuEI

Why does this have 10 million views?

Adventure Time got TWO spots and it's only got like five episodes left., SU has been canceled for months and it got two spots too

That's objectively the best Gwen design, though. The artstyle itself is what's unappealing.

"The fucking kid is acting up again, here, shove this tablet in his face so he can watch this dumb cartoon for the billionth time"

I think a some of the other dances are a reference to some. Ok.ko is inspired obviously be Michael jackson. Part of the dance the Crystal Gems are doing seems to be inspired by Beyonce.

>no chowder
>no flap jack
>no regular show
:C

like this?

>SU has been cancelled

Wait what? Since when?

I still don't know what dabbing is

I mean, I know it looks dumb, but what is it?

Sorry, my mistake! I'm not a follower of the show, mistook some comments and it's apparent hiatus as cancellation

Chowder showed up in the beginning.

I personally like the wii shop music mix of hotline bling. I've fully accepted it as the only version of the song

cute as fuck
best parts incoming

Post the OK KO bit.

I'm glad the PPG were only on for a couple seconds

postan hot gems

here you go bud

>Ben 10 and Stella Winx
>32M views

I'm surprised by the lack of Regular Show, a show that lasted for eight seasons.

Maybe they will update it to include Mighty Magiswords and Uncle Grampa, hell maybe even Samurai Jack.

Nope, that's it. That's all they did for the anniversary, and a few other single-show bumpers, but none for RS.

>somebody already racked in mad dosh from those autism views

>celebrate 25 years
>only make a couple bumpers

I mean, the long bumper is awesome, but one would expect something more

youtube.com/watch?v=5yvC7luPzDg

>kids are literally moaning over the original Teen Titans airing

>Sup Forums and CN were launched on the same day
wtf i love october now

>tfw we also celebrate the death of a bunch of college commies in my country
nice

>41 views

What dance is this?

Look up Hotline Bling by Drake

I mean, it's pretty retarded. They make a big dance video but not include the 2 characters that rap/dance in half the 8 seasons the show ran?!