You know what to do.

youtube.com/watch?v=ESH49gTcaAU

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/trends/explore?q=collegehumor,Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=jmHdkoeLZvM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=MfrRzW-Yqog
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>humor

>Hur the media makes things I don't like, but I'm not going to get off of my fat western ass and produce my own content. Oh no, even though videosharing sites offer free accounts and every cellphone has a camera.

>college humor

They can't stop it.

>And this is before the whole grab them by the pussy incident
wasn't the grab them by the pussy thing like 10 or 11 years old

bump

>collegehumor, epic rap battles, etc.

it's sad that elections bring views to channels that should have died years ago just by running a few DRUMPF episodes

I really like the one who dresses and styles her hair like its 1981

Collegehumor was cool once though

esp mine-sweeper trailer movie

GET IN HERE: → → →

David Duke needs you!!!!!

So basically just Mean Girls. Bunch of fucking sluts pretending to care about someone whilst shitting all over their family.

Reminder that CollegeHumor is owned by InterActiveCorp. Whose board of directors includes Chelsea Clinton.

just a continuation of their descent into irrelevancy google.com/trends/explore?q=collegehumor,Sup Forums%20pol

Implying Ivanka would have seen that tape 10 or 11 years ago or even known it existed

HOLYSHIT YOU'RE RIGHT SPAM THAT SHIT IN THE COMMENTS

I already did.

i don't think i'll ever use this word unironically again until this leftist trash secedes but god damn it that video is patronizing as fucc

ALSO ALL OF THE DIRECTORS EXCEPT FOR A FAG AND CLINTON ARE JEWS
WHY POL WHY
WHY MUST YOU OPEN MY EYES

Haha, They really showed him!

bump

Couldbyoubbe more specific

Is it just me or are liberal women champions at pulling off that smug/disgusted look?

Fug I used to love them too

it is all the have user

youtube.com/watch?v=jmHdkoeLZvM

Let them laugh, and mock, and hate today.

Tomorrow will not be so kind.

My question is, why even try to use humor to something the is basically just saying "You're an idiot, fuck off"

This could've been a 10 second video of a girl screaming "FUCK TRUMP AND FUCK HIS FOLLOWERS!" then just pasting a Hillary 2016 banner.

>mfw they also own blackpeoplemeet.com

What did they mean by this?

Is there a white people meet?

>Promoting white people having white children

Oy goyim why do u want annudah holocawst?

Woah, these women really hate Trump, guess I better hate him too so I can date them

More like MiddleSchoolHumor.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=MfrRzW-Yqog

You're welcome.

That video is pretty fucked up, like really if that was my family they were talking about I'd be infuriated.

damn that came across brainwashy as fuck

no wonder women are becoming so shitty pic related, they are basically being attacked by this feminist progressive bullshit daily

How are women the "victims" here again.

Give me a fucking break cuckservative, women and blacks using the system to leach off white men are not "victims", we're the victims of this bullshit.

Sassy liberal women know what's best for you. It's their burden to attack Trump's daughter and say terrible things about her father.

Those brave women.