Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

What did you think of the shortest lived TMNT cartoon?

Second Set of Turtles Plot Hole/10

oh, is it cancelled? huh.

I guess I kind of wish I watched it at some point. but not as much as I wish I kept up with the IDW comics

Was their Shredder autistic?

124 episodes is a solid run, even if it's less than what the last two cartoons reached.

Mediocre show, though.

Needed more japanese fujo fanart.

5 years and 124 episodes isn't exactly short lived. just shorter than the other two.

Show itself was uneven in almost every aspect all things considered.

The toyline was amazing, though.

Really wish the Pizza Box sets had come out.

They fucked up too often and didn't deserve as long as they got.

>shortest lived TMNT cartoon?

Shortest lived? Are you fucking retarded? It literally had five seasons and a hundred and nineteen episodes.

It had a long lifespan.

"shortest lived" is a comparative statement

see >5 years and 124 episodes isn't exactly short lived. just shorter than the other two.

Shorter than the other two. ERGO, the shortest lived.

Like their finale weird and I wasn't entirely sure what the hell they were going with, well, anything really.

I wouldn't say it's bad but it's like if the writing team were at a constant civil war were one group wanted the comics to be purely comedic and villain of the week like the original show or if it should be more dark and mature oriented like the comics/2003 tv show.

It's not bad, but it's jarring.

>Oh nnnoooooo! This show only got a measly five seasons and 124 eps!!! Abloo Abloo Abloo! It's not fair!!!! Worse tragedy in animation!!!!

You can't see me but I'm playing the worlds smallest violin right now.

The show is over? When did that happen? Did they even air the last couple of episodes or the finale or was it like a Korra situation? My DVR never missed any episodes before.

It stopped being good after season 3.

Don't try so hard to cover your ass, user

Don't try and use semantics for to get sympathy for a show that got more episodes than most modern action shows like it's some kind of tragedy.

It wasn't short enough.

Or what?

Now that I think about it, the third season wasn't good as well.

It is objectively the shortest lived of the TMNT cartoons you idiot

>short-lived
It probably would've been better if that were true. It went on for 5 years.

They went back in time like the first set to prevent a paradox! Do you even time travel?! This isn't a plot hole!

I think it's amazing that TMNT is now three for three on creating cartoons that last over 100 episodes. It's especially impressive with the Nickelodeon series seeing as, while it premiered during the midst of an action cartoon renaissance (seriously, 2012 was a REALLY good year for action cartoons), it's exiting in a time when action cartoons are practically nonexistent on basic cable. By all accounts, it shouldn't have made it past 100, but it managed to hang in there.

Insufficient April bum, characters forgetting their development, and too little consistency in the writing. More bad episodes than good but defintely a few gems. Pretty good over all. I'd like a movie followup with a time skip and new models but can wait for another series instead.

Shows can do both well, it just needs solid writing and direction.

Only the 80s are good.