gravityfalls.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=41253
gravityfalls.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=36942
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mabel a great character in a greater show

Stealth Pacifica thread GO

Mabel is Dipper's practice girl.

Mabel a braces.

>ywn own a Mabel

She likes how sometimes there's still some "Dipper-ing Sauce" caught in her braces some after the fact, so she has the taste of him in her mouth all day.

What is Mabel's expression trying to convey here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Mabel a qt.

She really wants her brother to fuck her like an animal

Jesus Christ, user. That's fucking hot.

She's begun having him jerk it into an old travel-size tube of toothpaste she cleaned out so that she can squeeze it and spread it out on her food when nobody's looking.

She leaves it unattended for two minutes and comes back to find Stan spreading it on his toast.

Does anyone on this board even like wendy?

She's too old

That dork who used to come here and post about his conspiracies had a crush on her but otherwise no.

>Does anyone on this board even like wendy?

Believe it or not, when /gfg/ used to do Best Girl polls, Wendy used to win handily, even after the series ended. Pacifica just has a handful of very dedicated fans here who still post her a lot, and Mabel has a handful of dedicated haters and Pinecestfags. But they don't represent the actual makeup of the board much less the general audience.

What specifically do you guys like about Mable or Pacifica?

Says the other wendyfag

red heads are better

in up to the end of season 2-A, Pacifica had an unexpected character arc that turned her from tertiary villain to either well on the road to redemption or new ally straight out. I did not expect it and I thought it was a nice way to humanize this previously 1-dimensional character of rich bitch
then season 2B happened and then it just made me want to love her to spite Alex's insanity

Now THAT'S degeneracy.
Less so if she convinces Wendy to use it. She thinks the mental image will help Dipper's potency when it's time to refill.

Plebbitor detected

Well
I guess i'm assuming this is the thread now
Any LAST SECOND Pacifica requests? Doing 2 or 3 of pic related right now to start.

sexy witch Pacifica

This with Pacifica, not into black girls but the body proportions are just perfect.

Give the phone a case that indicates the baby is Dipper's

Wait isn't here already a pic of this?

oh my god
ohhh jeez

Pacifica realizing that her name is a pun.

Why's it always Pacifica getting the requests? Why not give any of the other ladies a chance?

>binge watch S1

Mabel is really shit.
not even gonna bother with S2 I know she doesn't get better, neither does the plot

Because the other one's simply aren't as popular.

well I don't think Darlene has a lot of love in these threads so i don't push my luck

Shut the fuck up, mabel is pure and cute

Even in human form?

the ass is fantastic but the message of the episode really tainted how people remember her

>ITT someone who's already seen the show who is trying to get a rise out of other anons despite the fact they're preaching to the choir.

>tfw dipper doesn't have enough popularity to carry his own thread without it being hijacked by shippingfags or other characterfags
Also where are the comics. Hirsch promised us comics.

one came out recently in bookstores that was... i dunno some kind of found footage thing? Didn't look promising

Why'd they have to make Candy so unsexy.
Don't they fucking know the only cure for yellow fever is more god damn yellow!?

she's like a Chinese knock-off Phoebe

It's a damn shame.

Hey, is it still incest if you pull out? Asking for a friend, haha.

I'm still amazed at how one character was able to combine two very different turn-ons for me.

Spiders and grannies?
Fuck, man.

what, it's like that trailer trash kind of hot that just barely holding on in it's final years. It's like 6 months away from turning into a roaring trash fire but god damn it's still so good

Nah

It's like you're reading my soul. My man.

What is Hirsch up to? Ducktales gives me some GF vibes since most of the crew was on GF prior (comedic timing, self-awareness, developed characters), but what has the man himself been doing?

hanging out with the rick & morty crew

Fucking Dipper got too much goddamn content from other places as it was when the show was actually running. Fuck off.

It's not like people are talking about underappreciated characters anyway. The only threads that get made are Pacifica, Pinecest, and AU threads, things which were popular too during the show's run.

You'd have to be interesting to like or hate something to begin with.

Mabel regularly comes up in the "name one character that objectively no one likes/is irredeemable" threads

Why?

I finally watched Gravity Falls a few months ago and was ready for some bullshittery from Mabel given how much everyone on this board hates her and I didn't get much. She's just a typical preteen girl. She fucked up Dipper's day because she wanted a stupid pig but it isn't like he was ever actually going to get a date with the Lauren Faust expy anyway.

Have you only seen season 1? Season 1 Mabel is perfectly fine but she just gets stupid by the end of the show.

To summarize, the show really tries to hype up her importance as being the duel protagonist alongside Dipper, but does nothing but be a hindrance. She has zero development unlike Dipper and when she's meant to be "on the right" it's almost always very questionable.

That's not the episode that people really hate her for

It's not really many people who don't like Mabel. It's a few very dedicated shitposters, memes, and some people trying to stir up new Pinecest threads. Mabel hate threads have about a 93% or higher chance of morphing into Pinecest threads eventually.

Generally speaking, Mabel is the show's most popular character, especially among the actual target demo.

It's only incest if there's a risk of pregnancy, and you can't risk pregnancy if it's anal.

I've seen season 2 and I disagree that she has zero development and that Dipper has a lot of development. Neither of them are fundamentally changed from their first appearances by the end of the show. Mabel is accepting that she and Dipper aren't attached at the hip and that growing up isn't an experience to dread but one to accept with hope. Dipper...becomes more open to weirdness. He was already leagues ahead of Mabel in maturity at the start of the show.

so if you had the rank the girls where would each go

If we're going by main girls then:
Tambry
Pacifica
Wendy
Grenda
Candy
Mabel

reminder, Giffany did nothing wrong

S-Sauce?

gravityfalls.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=41253

one with full color (but a censor bar)
gravityfalls.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=36942

>That Wendy

Wendy's the one girl who wouldn't show any hesitation towards stripping naked in front of her friends.