How do we save Inhumans

This thread is for positive actions that can be taken to turn public opinion towards liking the inhumans and not just bitching about how they replaced x outdated concept or y unpopular brand that nobody but oldfags care about.

No butthurt x-fags please. You guys still have the comics so please stop blaming the inhumans for all your troubles.

stilt-man protagonist

Kill Medusa.

God bless Scott Summers

give them to a talented writer and a good artist. I suggest Ewing, Hickman, or Gillen
have them doing their own thing with limited connections to the rest of Marvel.
promote them, but don't go overboard.

now the really hard part: leave their book alone and let it run for a couple of years without fucking with it.
Marvel has some of the worst cases of editorial interference I've ever seen. It's the cause of most of their current problems.

Died pointlessly off screen like a bitch and not even his past self liked him.

>turn public opinion towards liking the inhumans
Literally impossible. Any hopes of that happening went out the window when the show ended up being shit. As for their status in the comics, Black Bolt is the best current ongoing Marvel has and Royals is a solid read (even if Ewing decided to continue the consistently obnoxious cuck bolt meme). Even Secret Warriors ain't that bad.

Yeah, most people either dislike or don't know them, and the x-fags will literally never stop being the shitpost-obsessed faggots that they've always been, but as long as their comics are good then who cares? There are 2 good Inhumans books right now, which is 2 more than we usually have.

We don't.
Burt it.
Consider it a mercy.

>give them to a talented writer and a good artist. I suggest Ewing
You know that the current Inhumans ongoing is literally written by Ewing, right?

>give them to a talented writer and a good artist. I suggest Ewing
Marvel already gave the Inhumans Ewing.

He is writing cuck shit, just like Soule.

>Kill Medusa.
Honestly this, she is too far gone now, it was probably unrecoverable since Johnny Storm but after her last stint has been made clear that she is too sullied.

Black bolt >Scott

They need a solid live action appearance, a solid videogame adaptation works too, but not as much as a film would, that's the only way you can get a positive reaction and without it you're not getting a reaction at all, most people don't even know that Inhumans are a thing
>Stop blaming the Inhumans for all your troubles
They litterally stopped making new characters and stopped caring about them because Ike the kike didn't like the fact that Fox had the movie rights when they bought them fair and square

Yes, which is why you blame Ike the Kike. You don't blame a property (and fans of said property) which has existed for decades before Ike even became CEO of Marvel for the jewing and hand-wringing of one man.

>have them doing their own thing with limited connections to the rest of Marvel.

won't work.
Marvel books outside of the "interconnected universe" are seen as unimportant to a good deal of readers, and thus aren't purchased. (and Marvel is in the business of selling comics, not making good stories)

Shut up pol.

take that all those nuHumans and the crashed remains of Attilan that are sitting in NYC and deal with them basically being ostracized from the world they were previously apart of (humanity), while also not being fully members of the world they've been forced into (inhumans).

Soule and Marvel really glanced over the public reaction to inhumans.

Just cause they're being anti-Semitic, they're not wrong. Ike is the reason the big Inhumans push happened at all, and he's the reason it was so poorly handled. Same as the show.

Starting their push with them gassing mutants and killing one of the most popular X-Men was a mistake that they can't come back from. It caused readers to pick a side, and the X-Men have always been one of the most popular franchises. The outcome was never in question. I wish they had handled the Inhumans push better, because I would love to have seen them take off. But in the modern state of Marvel, only nothing is possible.

>(and Marvel is in the business of selling comics, not making good stories)
Wew laddy, not anymore they're not. It's all about those politics, sales be damned. Our top book might only break 50k sales, but it will be 35k of the right people reading it.

Secret Empire #10 shipped over 85,000.

Genocide them.

They can't be saved but they can be shoved into gas chambers/incinerators and gassed to death/burned alive for our amusement and pleasure.

Just fucking make them the new gods of marvel. Get inhumans out of the mainstream media, throw them back to Attilan, maybe get Mike Allred as the artist, and have them stop interacting with the avengers and x-men all the time. (This artist)

>the new gods of marvel

Marvel already has Asgard AND the Eternals

Gas Ike, Buck and Alonso too just in case.

The only Asgardian anyone cares about is Thor, and literally nobody cares about the Eternals

Make them DLC for MvCI. Surely that will make the Inhumans popular and save Capcom.

Stop trying to make them heroes. Treat them more like Namor

A morally ambiguous monarchistic society that is more focused on self preservation than looking good in front of the human media

Bring back the Eugenics council, bring back the Alpha Primitives, bring back Black Bolt's alien wives

There are exactly four New Gods anyone gives a damn about are Darkseid, Orion, Miracle and Barda.

Also, Loki.

No one cares about Big Barda but waifufags and they should be neither seen nor heard

And DC had the Amazons and Greek Gods before, what's your point?

Black Bolt's alien wives?

And Lightray, Glorious Godfrey, Granny Goodness, the Black Racer, the Forever People...

Kill everyone not black bolt

That's a horse

What's that from?

>Lightray

No. No one cares about Lightray.

Inhuman Kymellian

Hickman's Fantastic Four

Put Hickman on an Inhumans ongoing but then again Ewing is normally a good writer but his current Inhumans book is shit so maybe this team is cursed or some shit.

This was retarded.

Now, I'm not gonna say War of Kings was fantastic or anything, but making the the Royal Family the rulers of the Kree was the first halfway interesting thing done with the Inhumans in ages and Hickman fucked it up for this.

give Crystal her hair back

>giving Hickman a containment comic I would never even bother to read
I wish Marvel did that in the first place? Would've been better than reading his shitty Fantastic Four run.

>lizard babe waifu

Is Blackagar Boltagon /ourguy/?

Maybe the Inhumans could have united the Kree, Kymellians, Centaurians, Badoon and Dire Wraiths on Hala

One of them is a horse. Unless you're a Barneyfag, no, he is not /ourguy/.

Pretty much this kind of stuff. Inhuman books should be part Cosmic Marvel part culture clash. The Inhumans are like a 14th century monarchy with slaves but they have the tech base and super powered people to do as they please. Each one of the Royal Family can be written to explore a particular kind of philosophy all crashing against the rock that is Blackbolt. It could be really interesting but sadly will never happen because they just want to make them X-Men but with better PR. X-Men do their job well, Inhumans simply aren't built for it and need to find their own voice.

Why would we save shithumans? Let them die

I care about Lightray.

She's included because it's a package deal with Mr. Miracle.

That's not a Lizard Babe, it's a Dire Wraith.

Which means Fraction didn't really put in the work, because how the fuck did the Kree create a secret society in a Skrull offshoot species.

Lightray and Glorious Godfrey are the best new gods.

Inhumans genocide by Jean

It makes sense
>Millenia long war between two cosmic empires that spans galaxies
>one side takes kidnaps a group of an offshoot of their enemy and transforms them into living weapons
Sounds like a good way to create sleeper agents

Reminder

call the police if you want, but I want to taste crystal, might even watch this whole mess for her

he is a cuck

When they come up to your room and beat your ass with huge saps before dragging you off by your thick, curly throat hairs I hope it dawns on you that I did it for your own good.

From Power Pack?

>maybe this team is cursed

Or maybe it's the franchise being the most peddled by executives and is therefore subject to the most editorial meddling and interference

Yes.