So, something has been bothering me for a while now. We've had a shit-tonne of mass killings in the last few decades...

So, something has been bothering me for a while now. We've had a shit-tonne of mass killings in the last few decades. People who are dissatisfied with their lives have shot up:

>schools
>shopping malls
>movie theatres
>sororities
>every fucking place that normies gather

But why, for the love of everloving fuck, do people never shoot rich people? Find your way into one of their rich people parties and unload? Walk into a restaurant where the price of a plate exceeds $400 and go ham?

The reason why people are so miserable is because the state of our society is fucking garbage. Normies at a shopping mall didn't jack the price of tuition, they didn't foster a culture in which we're weak ineffectual bitches that will never emerge from the much without the luck of the devil. It was fucking rich people that did that, the people who control the media and economy.

If you're suicidal and your life is a mess and you want to die anyway, why take a bunch of nobodies out with you? Do something that people will actually care about - put a bullet through your head after shooting up some corporate pigs.

>kill off the educated, self-disciplined, and hard-working
why?

Most rich people are second or third generation wealth. They inherited it and just live comfortably without having to work.

Because they're not? Are you calling second or third generation etc, rich people smart and hardworking? How? They've never had to work a day in their lives. All they're doing is preventing the rest of society from becoming educated and doing something to actually contribute to our species' advancement by keeping 95% of us in the wageslave life.

citation needed

Among Defense Mechanisms....

"Displacement is the redirecting of thoughts feelings and impulses directed at one person or object, but taken out upon another person or object. People often use displacement when they cannot express their feelings in a safe manner to the person they are directed at. The classic example is the man who gets angry at his boss, but can’t express his anger to his boss for fear of being fired. He instead comes home and kicks the dog or starts an argument with his wife. The man is redirecting his anger from his boss to his dog or wife. Naturally, this is a pretty ineffective defense mechanism, because while the anger finds a route for expression, it’s misapplication to other harmless people or objects will cause additional problems for most people."

They come home and "kick the dog" in the shooting up of nobodies...cowards even in the Acting Out (another DefMech)...

"Acting Out is performing an extreme behavior in order to express thoughts or feelings the person feels incapable of otherwise expressing. Instead of saying, “I’m angry with you,” a person who acts out may instead throw a book at the person, or punch a hole through a wall. When a person acts out, it can act as a pressure release, and often helps the individual feel calmer and peaceful once again. For instance, a child’s temper tantrum is a form of acting out when he or she doesn’t get his or her way with a parent. Self-injury may also be a form of acting-out, expressing in physical pain what one cannot stand to feel emotionally."

That's annoying, but you're probably right. I guess all I can do is keep telling suicidal people to take out some suits on their way to an hero.

If the Elites and their stomping grounds were actually attacked, it would be like a white girl going missing times 10,000. 10,000 times an outrage like the disappearance of Natalee Holloway in Aruba. When rich, protected, elite white people get a taste of reality -- "everyone stop what your doing, the world is coming apart at its seams...." lol

>graduated from georgetown university
>expands his father's business
>raises money for kids with cancer
This is your best example of someone not educated, hard-working, and not contributing to society?

Reminder, neoliberalism and trickle-down economics are anti-White

It would be so fucking wonderful, wouldn't it? Doesn't the idea just make you want to dance and laugh? I can't think of a better way to die, I really can't. Suicidal people - make your death something impactful, make your suffering something that will hit everybody and no one will ever forget - massacre some rich pigs. Literally every bad thing is their fault.

>SJWs - the result of liberal media and the control mechanism that is "political correctness."
>Black violence - they wouldn't riot so much if they weren't poor as fuck, and if they weren't filled with directionless, uneducated rage as a result of, again, the corporate-controlled liberal media.
>Weak men with no jobs? Wonder where the jobs went? Oh yeah, overseas.
>Overworked and tired as shit? Oh yeah, that's because job competition for the few jobs that are left is so high.
>Women don't want you? Could that be because they're influenced to be "independant" by the corporate controlled liberal media? Could it be because you don't have a job, or you're too overworked to become interesting, due to the previous points? Of course it fucking could.
>Tuition costs to high? Gee, wonder where that money went.

Suck Trump cock elsewhere, faggot.

Fuck yeah.

You have a point but there are reasons for some, speculation on others

>people that go around shooting up civilians by definition are not logical to that extant
>rich congregations have good security
>in the case of columbine, Vtech their anger was directed at their peers for being social outcasts
>the batman, amish and sandy hook shootings were carried out by utter whackos
>the black church shootings by a pissed off racisist
>and orlando/californian muslim shooters by people with some type of idealogy against all westerners

Im trying to think of a case where someone who wanted to go couldve retargetted. And DESU im coming up short.

Maybe the Uni bomber? He tried at least but also had a hatred for psychologists

Help me out guys. Who was a shooter with enough mental stability to even try and plot a logistically difficult "task" like that

Man i feel dirty even typing this.... Like i know its going into my file because of buzzword algorithms... But like thay random shit disgusts me. If i get fed up with society ill just go be a hermet substinence farmer

McVeigh.

Solid post

Not an argument.

But the Rich is dead.

Keep the slaves fighting each other, and they stay enslaved.

f

That stat seems a bit inflated... I know plenty of american jews on my payscale and we arnt 1% by any means. Maybe globally but still

I've always wondered why this Islamist's never shoot up a Bilderberg meeting or take out a politician with a sniper rifle. They always just kill plebs which only increases governmental power... rather interesting.

Amen friendo.

I considered him but wasnt he more pissed at the government than the rich elite? In the 90s i dont think the disparagy between the 1% were as well known

But yes if he was doing his thing these days he probably couldve pulled off a wall street dinner or something

That's... true. Except that good security doesn't really matter to someone who wants to die, worst case scenario they die before taking anyone else out with them. I can't really think of a mass shooter who wasn't directing his attack in a wacky direction except for Timothy McVeigh.

But there are Muslim "terrorists" that just kill normal people, why don't they kill people who matter? Then there's the whole "black lives matter" thing, they're not crazy. Why kill cops and white normies? Kill the people who employ the cops. Anyone who is suicidal because they're poor should take out someone rich on the way, why not? Especially someone that you can prove is an asshole psychopath who oppresses the middle/lower classes, which is easy to find on the internet.

I mean that makes sense. If they want to take people with them. Most of suicidal people blame themselves tho, and prefer not to take anyone else out on the way.

There are thousands of cases like that, but the japanese girl that gassed herself with amonia and bleach leaving a sign on the bathroom door saying "danger poison gas stay away" comes to mind.

Matyrs are a rare breed. In the end they dont have to follow any logic because "fuck you ill be dead soon"

Thats kind of the whole point

>What is anecdotal evidence

AAAWWWW
POOR WIDDLE WEAF

Trudeau is selling you out to so he can virtue signal to his facebook fans, and you are all jealous that while you have a Kardashian tier leader, we're about to get a no nonsense president.

enjoy getting passed over for any piece of pussy, shitskin, or degenerate at your next 5 jobs.

He's right though, Jews are outearned by Hindus in the US. Jews might very well make up 43% of the top 1% but it doesn't mean that 43% of Jews are in the top 1% of earners.