Well, Sup Forums?

Well, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2016/11/02/louis-farrakhan-compares-hillary-to-black-communitys-hitler-in-fire-and-brimstone-sermon-video/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

(((Schneider)))

He's right tho

Not a valid argument.

Every fucking usually sometimes

kek suddenly no one cares about fucking treason anymore? I-It's just some emails, goys!

(((95726300)))

Extremely valid argument.

>someone who wrote mean tweets and said raunchy things
>vs
>someone who's a criminal on global scale

"Yeah, I might had sold uranium to Russians and guns to jihadi groups, but at least I'm not RUDE".

Yeah. To hell with the content. What everyone is focussed on is her incompetence. Oh. Maybe that should be focused on too

Shut up Pablo

A guy who says mean things or a treasonous wench. Yeah, very hard.

Yes because Hillary Clinton has never lied.
Not to mention how eager she is to get into a war with Russia.

explain to me without meming how somebody's name is a valid point of attack. I'll wait.

Buzzwords vs criminal

Hmmmm

She used the wrong email and did wrong things. Tragic America. All corrupt and always blaming others, working for same global elite.

>david

say no more senpai

samefagging this hard

this oversimplification holy fuck

Da Joos

Hey pol teach me how to BTFO people irl who call Trump racist

>used the wrong email
Like Nixon hit the wrong button?

wtf i hate donald now

It's always them krazy kikes man

This is what they do to subvert a nation.

Exactly. eh its just treason, bribery, tampering in foreign elections, gross negligence of secret material, conspiracy to murder, murder, falsified statements and blackmail. Trump is such a sexist though lol... pathetic.

>who used the wrong email

yeah, 33,000 times on a server that legally shouldn't have existed

There's no argument against the fact that he is a racist, in 2016 nonetheless. a fucking wall, send them back, etc. really??

He should be careful with his choices of words. It could taken as an attack against actual poor people.

He looks like some homeless guy you'd step over on the streets of San Francisco

And wiped everything out with a bleaching app. Now that's shady as fuck

Yeah? Well the Nigger Store called; they're all out of you!

>shitty strawman of trump in comparison with shillary
>DRAMPF BTFO XDDDD

Dan 'the man with the plan to get your kids in the van' Schneider...

>Schneider
>defending pedophilia

Is he related to the Man?

Who cares. Everyone is racist, especially lgbt crusaders and blacks. Your reasons are shit.

omg thats some real big boy words hes using there

02:41:00 pass it around.
dailycaller.com/2016/11/02/louis-farrakhan-compares-hillary-to-black-communitys-hitler-in-fire-and-brimstone-sermon-video/

Gassed on the spot.

HURR DURR XD

Poor America. Such a tough choice: a woman who received money from George Soros, Saudi Arabia, supports war on Syria and ultimately wants to subvert all western countries, and repeatedly cheated on elections, or a man who said mean things.

I kek'd

>Schneider
>Le witty Twitter man

I'm guessing he twittered like a twat about Brexit too and again he will be on the wrong side of history. Heat up those ovens fellas.

Not an argument.
Next.

Hitler was just a guy who wanted to make his country proud.

thing is she knew that deleting everything would come back to bite her

so whatever she deleted must have been so damaging as to be worth risking her career over

Who used a private email to hide corruption in the form of illegal weapons deliveries (Bengazi), hide selling political influence (pay for play ambassadorships), hide the bribes she and Bill took under the guise of foundation and consulting.

She didn't set up an illegal server for no reason. It's to hide corruption. David Schneider, you are a fucking retarded bastard.

Tough choice.....

>people that are STILL, in the current year, too allergic to computers to actually find out what she did.

Shillary has done much worse then using the wrong email.

Naming the kike is always valid.

Get the fuck out.

Danke broseph

Reminder that this user is a CTR shill and part of the FARC, the commies want Shillary to win.

Now THIS a valid argument

They take every trait that describes Hillary and ascribe it to Trump.

The facts are there. Her war-mongering, profiteering, pay to play, all of it. It's there to see...but they don't care. Trump said mean things.

She openly wants war. Craves it. NO! Trump will start World War 3!!! Not her!!! Vote Hillary!

She accepts money from Saudis and other Middle East nations and helps fund and arm ISIS? NO!! THAT'S A LIE!!! TRUMP IS BAD GUY!!!

In times past, the People had almost no way of knowing all of the shady, eldritch evils that took place in their Government. Everything was paper. No internet, no Wikileaks.

And now that they CAN see it and hear it, what do they do?

Cover their eyes and ears and scream, beg and plead to be destroyed.

Orwell almost had it right:

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever."

He forgot to add "and every time, the face will say 'Thank you Sir, may I please have another'? Until the end of time."

I would say it's the final argument

What a fucking faggot.

Neither is labeling someone with any word that ends with "ism" which is all the OP did. A non argument for a non argument.

"Used the wrong email" is poor rhetoric that hides what she actually did. Gtfo nerd virgin.

not an argument

are they implying trump is trans? Cause hes not..
GET IT TOGETHER YOU KIKE

calling my choice a bigot while dumbing down Clinton's email fiasco to preschool comprehension has really made me start thinking and realize my terrible mistake

I'm now With Herâ„¢.

Poor America. Such a tough choice: nuclear war with Russia or a loud man

It's [Current Year]

If a political leader can't figure out how something as simple as email works then they are unfit for any public office. Just like any other senile old woman, Hillary is unfit

hur national security doesn't matter because I hate America. But it matters when I use it in reference to Trump. huuuuuuuuuuuuur

We'll remember these cucks if he loses right?

Whu do Democrats ignore all her faults?
She was involved in election tampering.
Is as much of a liar as Trump.
More racist and sexist than Trump.
Being sponsored by corporate America.
And her body count is impressive.

spbp

Just as long as the boot is their favorite color.

How dare a white male be heterosexual, let alone run for public office
There's a long line of political favors that are owed and Trump is trying to stand in the way!
I thought you right wingers loved tradition!? Hillary will keep the tradition of corruption and murder alive in Washington
Trump is a coward that wants "laws" and "order"

(((schneider)))

>Menachem Rosensaft

This has to be the most jewish name i've ever heard.

>(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Scheider)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

>all those baseless buzzwords

Brits commenting on other nations' politics are interminable

Mean words are worse than treason kek that guy needs to be gassed. Also Trump is none of those things wish he was a racist, misogynist though.

>Poor America. Such a tough choice: a lying, misogynist, racist, dangerous, unpredictable narcissist, or Donald Trump.

>Only the email issue
Need I say more?

@CTR95703031
You know the guys that didn't show up to work for the last few days?

They're turning states evidence, they will get the deals you will get raped in the ass in jail.

Killing yourself might be a viable option now

SHE'S A FUCKING KIDDIE DIDDLER

I'd like to interject here. Surnames as GOLDBERG or GOLDSTEIN are far worst than a scent or roses.

poor bastard

Such a tough choice: a lying, misogynist, racist, dangerous, scheming narcissist, or a man who used wrong words.

someone who could give a fuck about identity politics or someone who mishandled confidential federal property.

Not an argument. Also he's not saying all the seriously fucked up things that Hillary has done.

>b-but benghazi! a-and emails!

Thank God they're not leafs for once.

(((You)))

LEAF YOU FAGGOT

GIVE US BACK OUR GET

REEEEEEEE

(((david)))

A victim of race, gender, and class baiting OR a candidate committing violation of national security, abusing public position for personal gain, obstruction of justice, bribery and corruption?
hmmm... I don't know, such a tough choice...

OP you are a cock sucking Clinton War Crime denier. Go fuck yourself.

I would like 12mil from the king of Maroco too.

>those retweets and likes
I understand it's Twitter but for fuck's sake.

That's a good angle. Equate them to holohoax deniers on normie sockpuppet accounts and try and further erode her Jewish support

deplorable > depraved

Thats just a regular German name

>Sent and received classified emails on a non-encrypted, non-government server
>Deleted 33,000 despite being issued a subpoena to hand them over
>Unconfimed, but foreign governments and entities more than likely were able to hack and read some information
>Classified information
>Running for president
>Classified information
>Running for president

"wrong email"