Orion

How do we save him, /do/?

Don't make a new thread when there's already one basically discussing what you want to on the board

>Only one New Gods thread at a time

Bugger off

To answer OP, get him away from Tom King

It's not just King.
RIGHT now in Wonder Woman, Orion's father is a child and his half-sister is raising their father. And he is nowhere to be found.
Shit's disrespectful.

Before in Wonder Woman he was a frat boy dudebro

Yeah and it was dumb but at least he was there.

you're mad at whats happening to the New Gods in WW, but don't care about the bullshit Vendetti keeps doing to them in GL?

orion hunting grail and babyseid so he can kill them both would be a neat subplot.

Has he been using them? I haven't been reading it. Don't care much for Venditti.
But I'm sure I'd be mad about it anyways.

he did a New Gods centric GL crossover before Rebirth, and they just did one.

all the new designs are ugly and the characters are very wrong. mostly lightray.

the only good non-Kirby usage of New Gods is Allred's BUG!

allred's bug still uses starlin canon tho.

Orion doesn't need saving right now.

Yeah I read some of Godhead but I didn't like it that much.
Simonson is pretty good but yes Kirby is A+

>the only good non-Kirby usage of New Gods is Allred's BUG!

You mean New Gods Special #1

There's multiple ones. The originals are above the 52 ones. The 52 are avatars.

Just look at multiversity.

No, I mean BUG!

Let Mr Miracle kill him/condemn his soul to a hell worse than any one Darkseid could create, then retroactively erase his existence so Scott can get the childhood he deserved

Then only showing him getting raped in the ass and mutilated and made to suffer while begging Scott to save him only for Scott to order Orion's mouth raped and leaving him as his screams are silenced by him being orally raped

Didn't get hugged much as a kid?

Go back to bed Barda

That isn't Simonson's Orion.

I think he means current

Grail is just as awful as Thane

He would raise Babyseid as his own, Grail can GTFO tho.

stop trying to give him leading roles.
orion's own story is done. he's graduated. make him a mentor or a leader or what have you of characters whose own stories aren't done yet.