>White boy arguing with a black guy at a supermarket parking
>White boy's family tries to prevent a physical confrontation
>White boy calls the black guy a nigger
>Another black suckerpunches the white boy
>White boy gets knocked into a seizure and his family starts screaming

Webm and video related

youtube.com/watch?v=05FmSnziyaY

Other urls found in this thread:

kcci.com/article/acts-of-kindness-spring-up-after-deadly-police-shootings/8101993
youtube.com/watch?v=RqsqU7YukNE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Some comments

>talk shit get hit

Really makes you think.

Old, find something new if you're gonna slide threads

>nigger

>suckerpunches

Its what they do.

>tfw if nigger calls you a "honky," "cracker," "whitey," etc. you're wrong for hitting them.

Good job kid, should have been ready though

This nigger from Chile baits with fight videos almost every day. I think Pinochet missed a marxist

sage

Gotta have situational awareness around spooks, especially if youre gonna trigger them

Lol
white boy was talking all that shit but turned into a spastic with just one punch

well you shouldnt go around saying nigger you goddamn damn nigger

I'm white though

>Be white
>Be second class citizen in your own country

Kek, and you deserve every moment of it.

> tfw confederate lost the war

>Bro the lady screaming is annoying as fuck, shoulda knocked her white trash ass out too

>no father

>remain 13 mentally until you die

>sucker punch and jump but claim to be tough

If they believe they're superior why do they need to jump and sucker punch?

this is why i don't like fighting if i do this here and the guy gets really fucked is dead or mentally ill after it i will go to jail for over a decade and such a shit can start with some nonsense shit.. and my life is worth more as some revenge over some nigger shit

>cowards

>3 black men 1 white guy
>getting punched from behind
what?

If whites think they're superior then why are they the ones convulsing on the floor?

Remember this next time another Dylann Roof comes along. Not one nigger on this planet is worthy of sympathy. They sucker punch, jump, steal and rape. They are not human. They deserve every bullet.

Talk shit get hit.

and btw this guy is not a white guy this can only be a mestizo

Gorillas have killed humans. Guess gorillas are superior.

>nigger logic

>Coward

>3 on 1
>Sucker punch
>
Jesus Christ.

No problem - they will be called "taboons" from now on.

When black people are mad at each other they call each other nigger

When sluts are mad at each other they call each other sluts

As long as niggers and sluts exist a word to describe them will exist

"White Male" has power and weight because we all know of the power of white men. We built the world and we run the world. Everything good that exists today is most likely a white male product.

bad example gorillas never kill anyone they are really peaceful. just say chimpanzee because they have killed or attacked enough humans

ayoooo wrld star hihap!!!
dat cracka got fukked nomsayin

>running the world from your mom's basement

guys I know niggers are niggers, but even though statistics are against them, they can be good sometimes. this vid broke my heart today desu

kcci.com/article/acts-of-kindness-spring-up-after-deadly-police-shootings/8101993

This. Getting into a fight is one of the stupidest things you could possibly do. You have to hope you knock out the guy and that he doesn't have friends around. Literally any other outcome results in you either dead or in jail.

white people in the basement running half of the internet so better shut up

You don't run the world any more. We all know (((who))) runs shit and it damn sure isn't white people.

if white people would not go to work in the next day the world economy would break down over 70%...... jews are just the faggots at the top who are sucking money out of our work

This is another problem they have nothing to do EVER and they hang around in big groups ever and what can 1 normal human do against such a group... our politicians a crazy

>calls himself a nigger 60 times a day
>someone else calls him a nigger
>proceeds to act like a nigger and commit a crime to prove the white man wrong.
Really fired my neurons.

just don't say the word nigger in public. what is so hard about that

Amazing that saying one word is fair game for black people to murder you. The liberals have truly hand fed their little chimps to the point on brain damage.

I suggest concealed carrying at all times and watch never turn your back... There things are not human.

i would consider the autist dumber for saying nigger to a nigger

If it makes you feel better, let me tell you that shit like this happens in South Africa as well

Webm and video related, Taboo: the K-word

youtube.com/watch?v=RqsqU7YukNE

Where's your "superior race" now

wow