This is so disgusting, I'm not much of a dog person, but how can people be this savage...

This is so disgusting, I'm not much of a dog person, but how can people be this savage. They beat the dogs to death to "make them taste better", and boil some to death. What the fuck, this might be the most degenerate thing I've ever heard of.

>[citation missing]

It's the Yulin dog meat festival. Probably should've mentioned what it was.

Instagram/tumblr posts

IT IS DISGUSTING
who saves the fucking thumbnail? Nigger

I had to have something related to what I'm talking about.

Daily reminder that chinks are subhuman savages.

Only the shittiest of skins can not into love and compassion for man's best friend.

Asians have zero fucking respect or compassion for any living thing. They rinse the earth of its resources, pollute, destroy, kill in the most inhumane ways, emptying the oceans. Hell chinks drive past dead people in the street like theyre just ants or a broken machine.

If i could rid the world of chinks/gooks/asians or sandniggers, it would be an incredibly hard choice. Asians are fucking cancer and i cant put into words what a fucking burden on our planet they are. Fucking hate those cunts

>Look at me mommy, im posting!

Supposedly it costs a person less money to finish running over someone than leaving them alive.

There really is no moral distinction between eating a dog and eating a pig.

However the way these savages treat the animal demonstrates a lack of empathy that seems common among the Chinese.

blah blah who cares. dogs are not people. stop treating them like it.

t. ahmed goldbergenstein

What on earth are you going on about

if it came down to it.

id pick my dog over you fucks anyday

in fact i bet my dogs house is better then many of the houses Sup Forums lives in

>things white people say

your first name is 'ahmed' because you live in britbongistan and your last name is 'goldbergstein' because you hate muslims

This

my dog gets haircuts and is well groomed

the neighborhood bitches always come out to greet him

can i say the same for you?

I also receive haircuts and dogs are friendly towards me.

You need to lurk about for a wee bit longer lad.

That makes lots of sense, cant argue with that

Gooks are disgusting, what else is new.

omg the dogg has a bed and a lamp

:3

>However the way these savages treat the animal demonstrates a lack of empathy
>what is foie gras
>what is veal

i've been visiting Sup Forums since '06 lad

This has been going on for a 1000 years. Mongoloids are extremely barbaric.

my dog is also better armed then most Europeans. he brings me ammo too