The Ancient Romans Were Of Nordic Heritage

The nordic people created Rome. The Nordic Romans immigrated into Italy from the Nordic region and settled down in an Etruscan area that was later going to be Rome. These Nordic warriors stole local women from local tribes and formed their Patrician class with these women. The Nordic Romans went on to conquer the etruscans, who were all swarthy and hairy folk formed the underclass, known as the plebians.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/stream/raceormongrel00schurich/raceormongrel00schurich_djvu.txt
amazon.ca/gp/search?index=books&linkCode=qs&keywords=9780192741998
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/70325988/#70336593
moco-choco.com/2014/04/18/true-colors-of-ancient-greek-and-roman-statues/
marchofthetitans.com/#!/nordic-desert-empire-ancient-egypt/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wrong.

nigger

Where you getting this info?

Nigger

WE

how do you go from this Aryan conqueror with blonde hair and blue eyes

to this mud nigger race

WUZ

WUZ

>alexander
>single eye color

triggered

sauce pls

CAESAR

It was a well known and established fact that the Mediterranean ethnicity is a bunch of mud niggers before the PC era came about.

archive.org/stream/raceormongrel00schurich/raceormongrel00schurich_djvu.txt

I'm of nordic descent but seriously you are going into WE WUZ territory.

The nordic people were great warriors, sailors and explorers which is a good contribution to White culture.

Total sandniggers.

Northern Italy has high Iq's because it wuz litteraly settled by Nordic tribes

>God emperor tier

> Mediterranean cucks literally worship this

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the saddest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, salivating like a dog as you once again type your little nordicism post up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" fake blonde bust, isn't it? I imagine you little shit raging so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother and her lover. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about wewuzing theories. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a stormfag. A pathetic snownigger stormfag. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "WIRE WAREN KONIGE UND SHEIßE MOM" You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man crying in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever...

BOY YOU GOD

Minoans had pink nipples and pale skin with black hair.

WE

>Sweden WEWUZING
enrichment goes faster than expected.

>They were settled by Nordic tribes
>This explains why the have a HIGHER IQ than Nordics
Nordic logic guyz

Why do niggers keep appropriating shit.

Oh look the big three Euronigger states also have the highest NEET population

>american education
Nice swedecuck proxy, my fellow amerifat.

What a great, historical argument guys. Nordic historians are awesome.

No they weren't you idiot

thanks!

Really, some nordic guys here really have some impressive inferiority complex, nigger-level.

>be nordshit
>kill self
ayy lamo

WE WUZ CEASAR

nah they're just shit trolls, Pierre

Leave it to the white Aryan man to cuck your magic bull and sort the niggers out once again

amazon.ca/gp/search?index=books&linkCode=qs&keywords=9780192741998

It always makes me wonder:
How come the Nordics didn't manage to write something down until 700 A.D.?

He's american.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/70325988/#70336593

Das Rite

WE

WUZ

It's okay, I know writing is something new to you, but you'll get the gist of it. Act civilized.

latins migrated from central europe to Italy

WE WUZ KAIZARS EN SHITEZ

moco-choco.com/2014/04/18/true-colors-of-ancient-greek-and-roman-statues/

PREACH BROTHA

>Earliest Nordic Writings: 700 years after Our Lord Jesus Christ
You're catching up.

This. Fucking Viking savages are the ones who destroy Western civilization EVERY CHANCE THEY GET. Fuck em all straight to hell

>WE WUZ BLONDES AND SHIEET

WE WUZ ACHILLES

neolithic Anatolians migrated from Anatolia to Sweden

This is the opposite of we wuzing. Just because some Swede wants to be a Roman doesn't mean you should make shit up about Germanic peoples in Scandinavia lacking writing until "700 AD."

> Modern Turkblood mixed race mongrels

> white

Weak bait Sven
According to the legend, Romans come from Turkey, before the roaches settled there

Don't even think about bringing your cuckoldry here

Troy wuz white and Aryan

Earliest Nordic writing?

By posting Ancient Greek blondes you disprove that every blonde is/was Nordic dumbass.

What, no.
If anything, it's the other way around. Both the Italics and the Germanics were Centumized, together with the Greeks, Albanians, Tocharians and Lusitanians.

The Etruscans have pretty much nothing to do with the Nordic people.

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Ancient greek=/= modern greek

It's kinda like saying modern Mexcians are Aztecs or Visigoths

>Southern Germany
>Nordic
uh

You do know that Nordics came from the South and East right? You wuz Mediteranneans in the distant past.

Around 1,900 years ago that we know of, and the script logically had to have been older than that for inscriptions to start popping up.

Germanic peoples developed writing more recently than Latins or Greeks, but you're off by centuries and centuries.

Reminder you pink ugly savages will never, EVER be Roman no matter how hard you try to delude your primitive self.

Actually we came from the lost and magical continent of Hyperborea you fear us and want to be us that's whyu all of your ancient gods heroes wuz Aryan

>not understanding genetics
oh look, Sardinians and Nords are both high on mtDNA H, that must mean they are le same, hurr

Runes

>The Ancient Romans Were Of Nordic Heritage
Yet you guys dare to make fun of blacks claiming to be egyptian

Show me the first Germanic writing then.

well in our case it's actually confirmed so..

Trump is an exception to the rule. An outlier, you might say

Literally snownigger fantasies. Hyperborea is a Greek word used to refer to what was over the known North. Inhabited by Barbarians at the time of the Ancient Greeks. That's who you were and how Greek people referred to you.

because we wuz

WEWUZ 2: snowflake bungalow

>fantasies based on actual maps

WE WUZ CAESARS AND SHEEEIIIIT

>what are helmets
>what are sun fairies(guess what color is the sun)
Fucking retards.

We haz magic blood

Hahaha maps made in the 1800s by "esotericists" and other nutjobs?
>Nordic intellectuals

>he can't even read
I'm just gonna assume you are trolling, you're a fucking leaf after all.

100% Greek Peloponnesian shitskin here. Ask me anything, Reddit! :^)

Acceptable range of questions includes but is not limited to:
>are you really that dark? do you look like a shitskin?
>do you actually pass as white in 60% land (USA)?
>what do most people think of your ethnicity/background when they encounter your really weird name?
>do your parents know you're gay yet?
>what do you think about the current ethnic genocide of the "indigenous" European peoples?
>will the shitposting ever end?

I'll try to be as thorough as possible in my answers!

All of these dates are AFTER the prime of the Roman Empire. Besides your ass, where re you pulling this shit from?

Egyptians were nordic too.
marchofthetitans.com/#!/nordic-desert-empire-ancient-egypt/
Read arthur kemp you nerd.

Not again this thread, god damn!

>muh blonde helmets

He's not even naturally blond, neither is Hillary.

Lay off the crack Nordic nigger

That's a nice cat, what breed he/she is?

>Is burden on the rest of Europe
>WE
>causes two World Wars
>AYO WE
>is responsible for millions of deaths
>WE WUZ
>destroys European superiority
>WE WUZ ROMANS

Everyday until you love it.

We wuz caesars n sheeit min neger

that's a Russian kot
he likes blini and smetana
(not sure tbqh)

>another we wuz everything divide and conquer threads
Im not sure if this is just Nordics nigging or jews anymore but it has to stop. Meds have contributed a fuckton. We all have similar ancestries. Calm down Sven

>whut is translations