ITS HAPPENING NATO PUTS TROOPS RIGHT ON RUSSIAS BORDER TO RESPOND TO AGGRESSION

rt.com/news/365062-nato-buildup-russia-respond/

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/365062-nato-buildup-russia-respond/
youtube.com/watch?v=OttppxjrWr4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

"The US and NATO are building up their offensive capabilities on the Western borders of Russia and its ally Belarus, prompting Moscow to take reciprocal measures, Russian Defense Minister Sergey Shoigu told the two countries’ top military brass."

"“Those actions undermine strategic stability and are forcing Russia to take reciprocal defensive measures, including some in the Western theatre,” the defense minister said.

NATO “has not abandoned attempts to dictate its will to other countries through economic and political means, as well as by military force,” he said, noting that “an information war is in full swing.”"

>rt.com/news/365062-nato-buildup-russia-respond/
Just another war to kill the strongest white men??

Oh God please don't make it real.

Don't worry, we're likely to bring everyone else with us next time around.

So just like what happened to nazi Germany, a bunch of countries are going to tell them "get too successful or powerful, we will take you out.".

Sucks 2 be Russia right now.

Nothing will happen.

Reminds me of Hopper from A Bug's Life

I fucking hate NATO and US. Fucking warmongering cunts holy fuck

These fucking faggots will cause WW3 with their ridiculous stupidity.

THIS
NOTHING EVER HAPPENS

but they are the good guys...?

>Get successful and powerful
>Russia
Lol nope, It's just typical political coflict over some oil. Nothing new. Move along, citizen.

is not like south america will be affected by WWIII.
I don't give a fuck.

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

Good guys don't try to bait Russia into conflict 24/7, ie. Syria, missile shields etc.

It is going to be affected if WW3 will be a nuclear war.

this

>President Trump abandons NATO
>Putin invades western Europe and wipes out leftism

I fail to see the downside here.

that's only because Russia is so dangerous and if they want war they get war

too far away from any important target.
glad to be irrelevant.

>What is nuclear fallout.

if Russia is dangerous then USA is really fucking dangerous to world peace.

ever heard of california or jewish people that live outside of western europe

we're too far away.

I love how the rest of the world flinches when the powerful white countries have a brotherly spat

Fuck russia and fuck nato, take your war to siberia and alaska

is it okay to be frightened?

Nigger, the US could dump all of its nukes on itself and you'd die from secondary effects.

If both Russia and the US launched even 50% of their nukes at the same time, we are all going to die. It's true that there have already been about 2000 successful nuclear tests over time, but only 500 of them were atmospheric and they were spread out over a very wide period and geographic area. Something like 2000 nukes going off at once in the Northern Hemisphere is game over.

also , who is going to provide your aid if america is kill? buena suerta amigo

Just banter lad

And you don't think these events won't FINALLY lead to DOTR?

>rt.com

Really?

let's be real.

do you think the military will enter a WWIII?

do you think they're so retarded?

wow, I'm a nigger general of the dumbfuckistan, I'm sure I know russia isn't a real enemy because of my military intelligence tells me their army is crap.

wow, I'm going to exchange a nuclear fallout with russians.

wow, good idea.
wow, nothing bad could happen.

Iraddiated dust flies around the upper atmosphere, slowly settling down alllll around.

Everyone being mean to Russia for no reason

I have better survival chances than most white people anyway.

I almost wish this would happen so I could go do something instead of lounging around some dumb job state side.

>Respond to aggression.
Jesus Christ. What fucking aggression? NATO cucks are fucking retarded puppets

Doesn't everyone have that mindset though?

Russia bros I've got nothing against you. Why are whites fighting whites when our commie fucking president is almost the fuck out.

Jesus my mosin packing cousins what have we come too.

This, nothing will happen

>>>Colombia

But why live?

Enjoy living in a post-apocalyptic hellhole.

>Russia is dangerous because they have nukes and strong military
>U.S isn't dangerous because uhh we are a democracy and are diverse :^)

>IT'S JUST A PRANK BRO

>rt
>legit
lol

It's nato finfuck, your armed forces are shit so we have to do the heavy lifting. Like we want to be there anymore than you do.

We live in South America, it's not like much will change. I say let the nukes come.

I don't think both russian and the usa military guys will enter a nuclear war.
I think it will be the same political chess game and proxy wars.

The real war is the economic one.

have you ever though even african shitholes have nice areas and poor areas?

Fucking Colombia, lay off the coke already.
Mail me in one of your T H I C C beautiful women as well.

>do you think the military will enter a WWIII?
>do you think they're so retarded?

It doesn't matter if they will, I was saying that if they did you would die too. That has nothing to do with the chances of nuclear war.

It's hard to tell if the military would actually respond to a nuclear order; Cold War experience all says "yes," in almost every single test they were willing to do so (even when not informed it was a test and had no reason to think it was). But this isn't the Cold War. Anti-Russian propaganda has heated up again, but that's it - people have other concerns and that probably includes the military.

I'd be more worried about a false positive. If someone thinks "fuck Russia launched a nuclear first strike" they're going to be much, much more likely to respond. It reminds me of that time the Russian radar malfunctioned and said a bunch of nukes were coming, and the proper response would have been to launch the entire fucking stockpile, but the guy watching the radar was like "nah that's dumb, I bet it's birds" and it was birds.

Russia is dangerous because they are influencing the US elections and launching cyber attacks against the US every day

Kek

>tfw irrelevant, but the first country to be annexed by Russia, and probably affected by fallout from nuked Leningrad.

At least I don't have to kill myself now

LORRETA LYNCH IS ACTIVELY PROTECTING THE CLINTON FOUNDATION FROM BEING LOOKED INTO RIGHT NOW BY INVESTIGATORS.

FIRE UP YOUR TWITTERS AND SHAME THE DOJ FOR BLOCKING REQUESTS TO PROBE THE CLINTON FOUNDATION.

CLEAR AS DAY CONFLICTS OF INTEREST ARE GOING ON HERE.

PLEASE DO WHAT YOU CAN TO HELP.

Go back about 20minutes small segment on LYNCH and the FBI.GOV/VAULT DROPS
youtube.com/watch?v=OttppxjrWr4

most politican are dumb anyway.

do you think the military guys are so stupid to attack a country that has strike capability on your nation?

let's ignore europe will be also nuked if shit happens.

Putin simply has to tell germans and europeans he simply won't sell them oil and gas and europeans will literally suck his dick.

It's all games.

Let's wait to see if Trump is elected first.

Ok, you're a faggot confirmed.
By the way, in war there are no good sides. They're both bad.
At the minute I think they're like playing chess. Just cold war, nothing will happen.

This user is right.
Only thing I hate is that Us has always to play like it's the police-man of the world, making small shit bigger than usual.

>1 post by this ID

0.02 lire sono state depositate nel tuo conto bancario

You do release nuclear fallout travels across the globe right? it will poison your food supply and irradiate your water source

Have a (you)

GPS outage in Idaho currently.

Tell me, wop, how russkies can be dangerous to you? The only danger is when in Italy again I'll spend 1000 Euro only, not 5000 as did last time.
Fucking cowards.

most anons are here too bluepilled to see the only war right now between russia and USA is a nuclear war.

most of them are too bluepilled to see china and russia are united to move away from the petrodollar.

no petrodollar = american collapse.

If feel like the phrase "It's happening" is getting abused more and more.

It's on The Telegraph too, look it up.

It's a joke user, here is already a post-apocalyptic hellhole.

Did you forget about Ukraine and Crimea already?
Russia will stop their expansion at nothing, they undermine freedom and democracy of the world, NATO and the US are there to put a stop to it, even if it means blowing up the earth in a nuclear explosion, the eternal commie will not win.

That's how I know you're a Hillary supporter. Also.
>implying the U.S doesn't do the same

>Okay when the US does it to Iran and sabotages their nuclear powerplants.
>Okay when the NSA/USA regularly hack into European government centres on data gathering/spy on massive hordes of global citizens in metadata exploitation and gathering outings.
>Not okay when russia potentially reveals corruption that wouldn't be there if their officials weren't corrupt.

???

You mean the ten troops and the one guard dog they've got left ?
Scary.

Correction: not fucking cowards. Stupid fucking cowards talking CNN bullshit.

>OK when a first world democratic country does it to a third world shithole threatening to bomb the west
Yes.

Did you forget South America
Did you forget Mexico
Did you forget drug trade
Did you forget Iraq
Did you forget Libya
Did you forget Syria
Did you forget Al-Qaeda and ISIS
Did you forget NSA, CIA worldwide human right raping surveillance?

what a bluepilled idiot.

It's like it's a meme or something

Appena arrivo al cento millesimo post ci faccio una tovaglia.

Was in Latvia / Lithuania in June and couldn't drive along the A12 highway linking Kaunas to Riga because NATO had a convey moving along the road.

America GTFO of Europe please.

>Ukraine and Crimea
You have NATO and a government coup to tyank for that
>expansion
Kek. Please user. You sound like a retarded shill. NATO is the one expanding around Russia. Russia has no ambition to invade Europe.
>commie
Now you're just shitposting

All those places are better now than they were before the US intervened.

>surveillance is good only when it's done to uncover corruption!

WHEN THE BLASTWAVE COMES, DON'T SCREAM. YOU WANTED THIS.

sorry user. I'm so used to telling people to fuck off latley im kinda stuck in a rut. My bad

>Now

>$.02

why would Russia goes all crazy about that?
that's just a drill, Russians are warmongering as usual
NATO doesn't want to harm Russia,NATO wants peace
Who wants to go at war, expect fags on Sup Forums
Kremlin bots stop sharting your pants please, that's gross

Nice post.

>heavy lifting

Of what?

And Finland's armed forces are not too shabby for its size, ours is a embarrassing joke.

Your're Finnish. Killing yourself is law.

At least go find an Eesti qt to helium with while holding hands.

>Syria, Libya, and Iraq are better now than they were before intervention

Are you actually fucking retarded?

Syria: From competent but authoritarian state to refugee crisis hellhole
Libya: From competent and popular state with corrupt dictator to civil war hellhole
Iraq: From shitty dictatorship to incredibly shitty civil war state

If you count US intervention going back to the 80s then Afghanistan is worse off as well

>sort of want a war just for excitement
>don't want to get killed in war
>don't want to be a coward and avoid draft
What do

Participate in a non-combat role

it's too late

i feel bad for you benis.

enroll in combat sports, like MMA or boxing.

The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you.

I feel like the Elites know the jig is up for them in the US and they're trying to shit the bed as much as possible before Trump gets into office.

>Respond To Aggression

mandatory zbig

Now that Russia has paid it's debts and banished the Rothschilds, they have great potential for growth that others feel must be stifled.

It's been an honour bantsing with you all