Is it true that Americans males are so cucked that they created something called "Man Cave" to not bother their wives...

Is it true that Americans males are so cucked that they created something called "Man Cave" to not bother their wives and to hide while she is getting fucked by Tyrone?

New age man cave is living alone and never leaving except for necessities.

>he doesn't need space from his wife now and then
Buddy, if your have to spend every waking minute with your spouse, you're already a cuck.

favela shacks probably don't have enough rooms to spare.

No, we're just so rich we need an extra room just to put extra stuff.

My man cave is my whole house, fuck marriage

This and wemon talk to much

A man cave is not something you just have, a man cave is something you aspire towards. This is something you get later on, after you've been married a while, and have some money to do some work to the house.

Your wife is either glad you have a place to go watch sports or play video games so that she can have the whole living room, or you build her that reading or sowing office or whatever that she's always wanted as well.

This is a sign of stability, not some retarded cucking meme.

It's more of a social hierarchy thing. Whoever has the best hangout room will have the guys over more often, and thus be higher in the pecking order.

These

Pretty much this. Man caves used to be called studies. We don't have studies anymore.

Except now instead of it being a quiet place to read a book and smoke a cigar, its now a place to play video games and smoke a blunt.

Yes, Manbaby shit.

Also they're always so poorly realized since 2 generations of men forgot how to use tools.

>Brazil
>completely oblivious to western culture
Gee, what a surprise. Google drawing room, the concept predates your shitty meme of a country.

Its a first world thing. You wouldn't understand.

I bet you can't understand 3rd world thing then. We dug out actual man caves to fight off you pricks in the past.

The only dude I know with a man-cave is rich enough to have one. Also, his wife is hot and has fake tits and he cheats on her everytime we go out.

Not really cucked at all, desu.

Spbp

America BTFO just like Viet War

Even happily married men need a man-cave. A place where a couch is used to sit on, and not to store 20 fuckin cushions.

>Except now instead of it being a quiet place to read a book and smoke a cigar, its now a place to play video games and smoke a blunt.
This is even worse than being cucked.

Does this count?

And yet nobody where you live can afford a man cave.

KEKSHED
U
C
K
S
H
E
D

If we can't afford it, we dig it out from the cold, harsh jungle ground. Can you say the same, Mr. Freedom?

>store 20 fucking cushions

WHY DO THEY DO THIS!?!?

>Tyrone
Why are you so obsessed with the thought of a black man fucking a white girl. I just want to be left alone in my cave, hell I fear with all this cuck posting some of you guys may actually want it just to have something to complain about.

I love you Sup Forums but damn I'm not after every single white girl

Here in Germany we don't need this because our wives usually stay at their boyfriends' houses.

> German humour

but I am ! mwhahaha !

except im just tanned, Hispanic looking guy, who enjoys sleeping with the wives and white girls of Sup Forums posters

haha suckers, it wasnt the black man sleeping with "your" white girls after all, but me, the tan guy with a questionable ethnic background that looks exotic and desirable enough to white girls, while also feeling safe with my "dark enough" skin tone (because white girls are also racists too anyways)

haha, so long suckers !

That's pretty gut desu

>Man Cave" to not bother their wives
Whilst I object to the faggoted term "man cave", it's purpose is more so she doesn't bother me.

Motherfucker I would spend all my time in that room just as long as people let me be.

Nah, it's for drinking beer and talking about pussy with your buddies away from the women-folk.

The man pays for the home and everything in it, but the wife picks out the home and everything that goes in it. Except for one room. If you are lucky. It's 2016.

I fantasize about finding a good wife that enables me to have a huge basement entirely to myself. I want a two story house with a basement and I would just want a wife who decorates the top part tastefully because I didn't marry a tasteless basic bitch.

The basement however would be dark, have anime and movie posters all over the walls, ethernet cables would dangle everywhere for my over-complicated computer setups, nice home theater setup, etc.

I want a desk with a PC setup for a side hobby making music, a couch with pockets for pot paraphernalia, a server rack that does autistic shit, a secret gun vault, and a guest room for putting drunk friends who want to sleep over on the weekends.

I just want my space.

>digging
>actual cave
>no tv
>no vidya
>no computer
Have fun.

It used to be called a den but yeah, it's a thing.

Basically a male only space/fortress of solitude where you and the bros can do bro stuff without roasties flapping at you.