twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

let me guess
trump never called him a kike once

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/333089735570493440

IT's REAL

TRUMP CALLED HIM A PUSSY

He accuses Trump of trying to tell everybody that he's a Jew

>called him a pussy
>cries about it 3 years later on stage to get people to not vote for a meanie who says bad words

could the left get any more pathetic?

>little Jon Stewart is a pussy

Jon (((LEIBOWITZ))) utterly and unequivocally BTFO.

>(((Liebowitz)))
>immunized against all dangers
>but call him a jew...

Oh, the Jew who exploits social issues for money and fame? Wew lad.

>JON STEWART LEIBOWITZ HAS BREAKDOWN ON STAGE
>TRUMP CALLING HIM A KIKE
none of these things happen in the clip, you faggot. i hate jon stewart but he is just telling a boring unfunny twitter war story to his adoring lib fans.

It was pretty funny desu. Trump responds all uptight and seriously while Jon calls him fuckface von clownstick.

I know dude. That Stewart is one cool cat! I wanna be just like him.

>He accuses Trump of trying to tell everybody that he's a Jew

doesn't he do that himself all the time?

what the fuck he should go back to boning his pitbulls

sick twisted fruit

Trump pulled a Goebbels on this kike.

Obviously it worked.

When will ((they)) learn?

celebheights.com/s/Jon-Stewart-406.html

I really really like this picture.

>Jon Stewart (?)

trump was ahead of the curve with the ((( ))) maymay

more proof of time travel?

> tell someone to not be a fucktard cuck and accept your heritage

what exactly is so reprehensible about this?

to say nothing about how these retards pretending "Trump = Drumpf"is the funniest shit ever.

Jew Stewart, what a kike.

I hope he commits suicide after Trump wins.

>now that normies have reached a critical mass of being informed via memes of Jon Leibowitz's secret that he's a Jew, he pretends it's been common knowledge all along and that he never tried to hide it
Slimy skype.
What did he scream at the end? "Shalom"?

Actually, the whole Drumpf thing makes sense when you look at from the perspective of what Jon Stewart's real name is.

The amount of manipulation and deflection is proportional to the amount of self deprecation. This one is off the charts.

>All those nu-male laughs
>That shit tier stand-up routine
Wew glad we are standing up for heros :/

why did you cutoff the "paid for by" shit at the bottom?

Lefties love their shitty banters but when they get shitposted back they take it serious and get butthurt.
Cucks.

>Jon Leibowitz is STILL crying about it
Trump really knows how to trigger these losers

>stand up for heroes
Nice collection of POGs and self-hating desk jockeys that joined for muh free college and haven't fired their weapon since basic.

It's pretty fucked up that I support Trump 100% for his public policy and also because I realize that the Clintons are essentially using our government as a criminal organization.

And yet the single biggest reason I look forward to his forthcoming election is because it will cause some incredible fucking cuck meltdowns.

that's the one i saved, only version i've seen

Call him what you will, that video had me keking. Jon is fucking funny and he's fucking smart too.

>in a debate
christ has anyone else seen that debate lebowtz had with o'reily

hahahah

>Changes name
>Gets called out
>"Everybody already knows cuz my face"
>This is "toxically crude and horrible"

Stupid fucking games forever and ever.

>I'm calling someone Clown face von fuckstick on twitter because he revealed my real name and told I'm overrated. Did I mention I called him a boiled ham with a wig before he attacked me? Anyway I'm totally the cool guy of this story.
>2 years and a half later, one of my friend force a meme on the name Trump's ancestor anglicized 400 hundred years ago but it has nothing to do with it and I'm totally the cool guy of this story.
>3 years later I'm still talking about it in front of people who would laugh at anything I'd say while the other guy is winning a presidential election but I'm totally the cool guy of this story.

to be honest, the main reason i want Trump to win now is so I can say I was right 12 months ago when I put a bet on him to win, the next biggest reason is I want the money, and the third is I want him to fucking MAGA

>Jon Stuart Leibowitz
>Jon Stewart
Typical NY MOT to pretend to be a goy

Can someone post that Goebbels quote about jews being found out?

(((?)))

That guy cares about American veterans and promotes their wellbeing in wherever he can. You should be thankful to him.

>05/03/13

Tfw you get so butt hurt about a twitter war that you still talk about your victory three years later. Get called a pussy, proceed to act like one.

The Jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: "I've been found out."

Link it if you're gonna post that

lol god I'm so glad this man is going to be our next president. Called that jew manlet out

I know it's not this one, but it's in my folder and forgot what it says.

Yeah that one feels relevant. You got the pic with the quote too?

YOU DONT OWN AMERICA, MY BROTHER LARRY DOES!!!

tbf Stewart would lose a debate against anyone. Nigga literally (literally) thought Obama paid of the national debt

trump got pwned but he hit back like a potus

At least he seems less unstable and douchefucky than the last time he was on the Colbert show. A part of me always likes Jon Leibowitz. He seems more humble than other media fags.

OY VEY! DRUMPF WAS MEAN TO ME ON TWITTER!

It would be unacceptable if I changed my name to Chaim Rosenberg then posture myself as a speaker of Jews. Stewart was reeling after his Jewish Crypsis got exposed. Leibowitz needs to stop jewsplaining.

here you go

>Oy vey! I've been found out! D-DRUMPF!

Thanks mate

He is a kike what the fuck is his problem? Is he ashamed?

Liebowitz

Haha, what? Source?

>literally 3 years ago
>still mad about it

why is trump changing his brand

That was 3 years ago tripjew

kikes are so fucking neurotic, jfc

>implying Trump didn't invent the coincidence maymay

comedy in 2016: telling people about conversations you had on twitter

>yfw you realise alot of people paid him shekels to perform this shit

I like how he adds the
>He should be proud of his heritage!
as a defense against the JIDF

God-tier shitposting skills.

>He accuses Trump of trying to tell everybody that he's a Jew
He literally outed himself as a Jew weekly when he still had a show.

not sure Israel. Trump's daughter just married a jew which Trump said he was proud. This trying to frame Trump as a jew hater really seems to be grasping at straes.

i love trump and im voting for him but i still laughed my ass off at this. you have to admit this is funny.

>(((?)))

>The Jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

Goebbels said something about this before.

He deceiptfully implies that this happened recently and not 3 years ago when Trump wasn't campaigning. Sad!

and then he said

and then I said

and then he said

and then I said

(((bls clab)))

>comments disabled

youtube.com/watch?v=McKeX8THyh8

>Jon Stewart changes his name to something completely different and non Jewish to fool the goyim

>Trump's great grandfather westernised his name from Drumpf to Trump.

One is integrating to American culture, the other is being a slimy kike

>let me read this series of tweets to you
Is this comedy now?

LINK

Lefty humor is only gonna get worse

reply to this is your taller than john leibowitz

How? Trump's family has been named Trump for generations. Stewart's legal name probably still is Leibowitz.

he changed it from 'Trumpf' which means Trump in german. Drumpf was his family name hundreds of years ago. Shocker: Language evolved

They've both done pro wrestling. Hardcore match when?

Call him a Jew, watch how he recoils.. etc etc

pls stop, I'm in tears

jews are on suicide watch

>gf comes over while im at the computer
>asks me wtf this pic is about
>explain all the layers going on with this pic
>she actually thinks it's hilarious
>mfw

What the fuck? He's 5ft 4 ?!? He's a turbo manlet. The fucking beaners that cut my lawn tower over this kike.

I don't get it, is he ashamed of his Jewishness? What the fuck

Get fucked, jewish cunt.

What a fucking retard lol

Despite pandering too low intelligent people on fow news from time to time Bill is actually pretty smart.

Can't joke your way out of statistics you liar

it's really not that hard to be

>(((?)))
Time-travelling 88D chess?

>comments are disabled

O U R G U Y
R

G
U
Y

Well, how is he known to the entire world since his gay ass MTV days?

>Stewart instead of his Jewish given name

Yeah, he really embraces his faith. Fucking cuck