REMINDER

>Wu Tang Clan will have helped making The Donald become Prez

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2PCb9mnrU1g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why do people hate this guy?

Only Americans with cancer do, because they're the only people on the planet that have to pay for their own cancer medication.

>Wu Tang

WE MUST TELL THE BLACKS

not cancer, HIV

RZA supports Trump.

sleazy businessman
sleazy guy
uggo
that's all I think

It's AIDS meds and he offered them for free for people who couldn't afford them. He was attacked because the insurance companies didn't like how much he was charging them.

they get him mixed up with skrillex

wejhgfaswiuedljg wgDONT JUST SIT THERE VOTE FOR TRUMP YOU STUPID AMERICANS

hes cute desu

He's white AND rich, do the math.

>that filename

holy shit. shkreli literally is aids skrillex

KEK

These guys 'aint nuthin ta fuck wit'

>double neg means that they are indeed something to "fuck with"

Shit is deep

to be fair its not even an AIDS medication. Its for an infection that people with aids are just more prone to because of their shit immune system.
there are quite a few alternatives to it anyway. in the hospital I work we don't even use it and we see tons of aids patients

And no one cares about yearly increases for drugs that millions use.

...or we can just kill the bitch and take his music...

What exactly do these conservatard think protects them. Their guns? Their God? Their lack of degeneracy?

When society gets tired of you, you will be gone.

>It's AIDS meds and he offered them for free for people who couldn't afford them

sauce?

I AM READY FOR SOME WUTANG BOISSSSSSS

Wait, he has Beatles music that was never released?

he tried to buy Kanye's Life of Pablo album for 15 million dollars so that only he could have it and no one else. Kanye made 12 million dollars in revenue on the album because he said no.

>holds a bunch of unreleased music hostage
>looks like a gremlin
>is a manlet
There's plenty to hate about this guy

Shkrillex

It's on the company website.

sheeeit

What did he mean by this?

There is no sauce. The nigger lies about everything on his streams and everyone just eats it up. He's a fuckin con artist.

We are truly living in the best timeline.

kind of makes sense why he loves Sup Forums now that I think about it

Yeah why don't you go roam in US ghettos and teach those up-and-coming rappers how to properly syntax and grammar ?

>jk, kys actually

Black people don't listen to wutang, they listen to shit like Drake and tyga

sauce?

MARTING WILL BECOME A LEGEND

He's an attention whore

Everyone that has the ability to be semi-reasonable loves Sup Forums

>listen to shit like drake and tyga
...no those are white people

He only loves Sup Forums because Sup Forums loves him. See

He's always said that if you can't afford any of his medications through your insurance company, you can email him personally and he will give them to you for free. He's also made a point of explaining how his pharma company puts the a lot more of it's profits back into research than any other pharma companies.

The original price hike was strategical and didn't even affect the patients, because he raised it to a point that insurance companies would have to pay more for the drug, but the actual insurance costs to the patient didn't change. All the "he's evil, charging poor AIDS patients for meds" rhetoric is just the media jumping in on a business they don't understand and completely missing out on the point.

Watch his livestreams sometime, he's actually a nice guy who repeatedly explains in detail to assmad haters why he did it and how it actually benefits the patients. Normally I think Vice is a meme-media outlet but their interview with Shkreli is actually decent. youtube.com/watch?v=2PCb9mnrU1g

Also, vote Trump because I want that Wu Tang album.

WHY DIDN'T ANYONE TELL ME HE HAS UNRELEASED BEATLES MUSIC?

THE STAKES HAVE NEVER BEEN HIGHER

He isn't white tho

>their guns

yep fucking retard try it you will die faggot

Because he's white, because he's male, because he's rich, and because he doesn't give a fuck: the perfect recipe for SJW outrage.

For a second I thought you were from sealand.

Still.

RARE FLAG

>have health insurance
>have access to the best hospitals and medical facilities in the world

Haha I love Shkrelli, no homo, top notch irl troll, doing what all of us would do if we had his money

>Black people don't listen to wutang
t. whitey square mchonkey

Protect your goddamn neck m8

How did he get all of these?

>Their guns? Their God? Their lack of degeneracy?
If I was asked to pick a list of "Things that are known to give a man strength & will power", I'd actually likely choose those 3.

Good luck fucking with a devout Muslim, Sikh, Christian, Buddhist, etc who is armed and follows his traditions to a T - You'll get fucked up m8

>How did he get all of these?
$

You understand that guns are tools specifically designed to kill humans who are trying to fuck with you right?

rock is for plebs tho

People with AIDS in America are mostly homosexuals or drug using deviants, they chose their fate when they decided their anus would be a cock receptacle

Should be sent back to Africa

Beards probably get AIDS from their husbands because gays were in the closet for so long, also blood donors will start getting AIDS since everyone apparently wants gay men to donate their HIV-ridden blood.

Basically they want everyone to have an HIV infection so their pet degenerates can feel normal for a few minutes.

Yeah but, did he purchase unreleased tracks from record companies or wut? Does he own a label?

Unlike everywhere else where the Chemo Fairy pays for the drugs.

I think it was him bidding and winning unreleased albums

God does protect us and you will fall to your own traps.

His archive obviously has a dead man's switch just in case. He's not a master troll for nothing.

wtf i love unheard nirvana

Praise the kek

>Unheard Beatles

...Carnival of Light pls GODFUCKINGDAMNIT IT'S ABOUT FUCKING TIME THAT SONG CAME OUT IT'S BEEN 49 YEARS AND EVERY BEATLES FAN WANTS THAT SHIT

>unheard beatles
mite b cool

>unheard nirvana
Plebshit that people only call good because the lead fag who was shit at singing and guitar was offed by Courtney Love

>Wu-Tang
OH FUGGGGGGG

don't know any of those band ( i know them by names but don't listen to their music , not my genre ) but i home Trump gets elected so people can enjoy them.
If it's not some nigger music i will even listen to them if he gets elected.
MAGA !

Nirvana is enough to flip Portland and get Oregon to go red.
Needs to be spread around.

At least in the case of Wu-Tang they but one copy up for auction. A bunch of people chipped in to buy it planning on then just putting it up online but he swooped in and paid some insane amount for it.

>nirvana, wu tang
>he thinks the rest of the world is stuck in a early 90s junior high school race riot between scrawny slinky-haired kurt-impersonating headbangers and ghetto gangbangers

maybe in Belmont, Bronx

hes albanian

man you are going to get the van ya fucked burger bro

No one like sleezy rich guys, even other sleezy rich guys hate sleezy rich guys.

That being said, Shekreli only did what pretty much every capitalist system demands we all do, put a dollar value on human life. I don't hate the player, I hate the game.

I'm okay with them, if only for the fact that they trigger the fuck out of Cenk and eternally buttblast Turks when you mention them.

>Brags how he'll teach congress a few things about drug pricing
>Constantly pleads the 5th while answering Gowdy

He could have been our guy, but no

Wait, did Shkreli buy that one-off Wu-tang album?

And Nirvana?? Please let Trump win.

I bet you have F U C K L I F E tattoed across your knuckles. Edgy heathen.