MY WHOLE LIFE HAS BEEN A MISERABLE PIG-FILLED ORDEAL BECAUSE OF YOU, Sup Forums

MY WHOLE LIFE HAS BEEN A MISERABLE PIG-FILLED ORDEAL BECAUSE OF YOU, Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qUl07-hUmb4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>calls a kid with a skin-condition an alien
>gets called out on his bullshit
At least you get a nice party hat, asshole.

Hey don't hate
he was mortally wounded in a freak-piggy accident

It was me, Dib!

Yeah, Dib's an asshole. Which is why he will always be the show's punching bag.

Zim did nothing wrong.
He is a perfectly normal worm-baby.

HUMONGOUS

JIGGLY
AND FULL OF JUICE

So, did Membrane gather 10,000 little boys to see strong they'd be or was that just something he already knew?

Their families were compensated greatly for their contribution to SCIENCE.

how wealthy do you think membrane is? he's like the most important man on earth

I need to redraw this, maybe make it an AU.

Rich enough to own an island laboratory solely dedicated to destroying Santa Claus.

I WANT MY SLAW!

YOU HAVE YOUR SLAW SIR

I WANT MY SLAW!

Is it just me, or has Zim always been weirdly adorable?

Nope, he is just that cute.

When the art style is already chibi by default it kinda happens.

You two. I like you.

this gaz is the result of never having been cured of the hotdog curse.

I feel like they could throw in a line that he somehow literally on the earth and it would be fine.

Fun fact: This episode marked the first appearance of the infamous "Blooy GIR" (visible center frame). This is perhaps the only "Creepypasta"-type thing to actually be real.

aaaaaaaaaaand the usual bright/contrast check reveals zippo

Way better then how she imagined it though.

She's like eight. Her mind hasn't been filled with lewd filth yet.

zim's cute as h*ck

kek'd

how many pigs did it take to kill dib?

Well yeah, she did see herself as a hambeast in that episode.

YOU HAVE YOUR SLAW SIR

I.
WANT.
MY.
SLAW.

best Sup Forums dad

>SON, THERE HAD BETTER NOT BE ANY WALKING DEAD UP THERE

>claims to not believe in the supernatural
>chastises Dib for creating zombies
what did membrane mean by this

Reanimation can be science too user.

Gaz is far too intelligent to be a waitress at a shitty hooters knockoff

Her future is clearly in computer science, supported in such financially by her rich genius tv star dad, so she can make video games.

I feel sorry for membrane. He was total /sci/ and had a faggot /x/ child he had to raise always bringing up bullshit.

He knows it exists, he just chooses not to believe in it.

He probably knows Zim is an alien, too. He just never really stopped to give the idea any thought.

That is scientifically viable.

Is this the first invaded zim thread to have these many posts without someone bringing up the hot topic fanbase ?

Thanks for bringing it up asshole

NOBODY CARED WHO I WAS UNTIL I PUT ON THE DOGGO SUIT

>"Any sufficiently analyzed magic is indistinguishable from SCIENCE"

is this your first invader zim thread

this

So when’s that movie coming out? Do you think if it does well we could get a whole new season out of it?

>it is a mystery
>if a new season happened, it would be impossible to be discussed on Sup Forums

>if a new season happened, it would be impossible to be discussed on Sup Forums
And why is that?

Am I missing something

There is no movie. Jhonen blew the movie budget on hair gel and penny candy.

Instead, we get a two hour loop of Zim Eats Waffles

We're not allowed to enjoy cartoons here anymore.

user is this your first day on Sup Forums
if iz got a new season, the threads would be flooded with shitposting, because Sup Forums does that
>ENJOY YOUR LOLSORANDUM XD GARBAGE HOTTOPICBABBIES
>THE REBOOT they will use the word reboot IS HORSESHIT THE ORIGINAL WAS SO MUCH BETTER
>LOOK AT WHAT THIS DUMB FUCK ON YOUTUBE SAID ABOUT THE NEW EPISODE
>WHY IS THIS SHOW SO MEAN-SPIRITED IT LITERALLY DESERVES TO BE TAKEN OFF THE AIR
>I WANT GAZ TO SIT ON MY FACE
>MY TALLEST I TURNED MYSELF INTO A PICKLE
every single thread

I'm honestly fine with that.

sad but true

Can someone explain the hot topic thing? Is there some subset of fans who like Zim wrong? What's the correct way to like Zim?

>Can someone explain the hot topic thing?

Am I that old?

A series of movies would be better in my opinion. But a new season would be nice though hard to talk about it on co like says.

No doubt Gaz is smart. I like to think she eventually takes over the family company as her dad's true successor and becomes a super scientist like him.

The Hooters waitress job is just a short period to make some pocket cash when Membrane briefly cuts off her allowance after doing something evil.

Such a perfect couple.

Zim is cute because when Jhonen draws small characters, he draws them adorably by default.

Click on the image to make it bigger, and look very closely at the center

I'll just do it for you. Frames adjusted, contrast increased.

I'm more a Dib/Tak kind of guy, but they can be just as cute

>when you stare into the abyss

>IT WAS FUCKING ME, MOMMA DIB

The one that hasn't existed in years?

In the 00s goth culture hit a stage where it was super marketable and invader zim was at the right place
The correct way to be a fan is to never say anything until many years after it has ended

I've never seen Sup Forums summed up so well before. Good job.

I know it'd break the whole my son is crazy angle but I'd want to see a Membrane vs the Irken Fleet episode.

We kinda got something like that in the fake future episode with Dib

>Membrane knew about the Irkens all along
>has been secretly arming the Earth against extraterrestrial threats

You could also live somewhere else beside Burgerland and know it as "another cartoon".

>dib/tak
good taste

Hail Brothers! Too bad That I know of only one good story that does it.

>Zim was not likely going to get any taller, at least not any time soon
>Irken invaders at least are confirmed to be mass produced to be spread more accursed the galaxy and take over planets; infatuated with galactic dominance.
>Depending on their bred purpose, they are produced with more or less resources. Invaders are likely made with less to allow more to be made, meaning more can invade and take over planets; very disposable, and are likely greatly mistreated as a result.
Zim was ~160 earth years when he invades Earth. But he is considered 11 by his species standards, because planet Irk takes 10 earth years to rotate around their star. Meaning his age is really just based on rotation, not necessarily biological age.
Zim graduated his invasion training at least half his lifetime ago (even invaded his own home planet just after). Meaning he must have been at least equivalent to a late teen or early twenties human back in his first invasion.

Thus Zim is arguably at an equivocal stage of a ~30-50yo. Meaning he either stopped growing comely, or grows incredibly slow (similar to how crocs keep growing after maturity, but even slower growth)

That, or they're using genetic and/or hormone manipulation to create a power vacuum so the current Tallest rules unopposed. I recall reading in an early draft that any individual showing substantially increased height are dragged away in the middle of the night and imprisoned.

Aren't Red and Purple the same age as Zim?
They were pretty tiny before becoming tallests. also larb grew which landed him a better planet in the first episode

anyway, there's a lot we don't know about how irkens grow but i'm open to theories.

I never understood ZimxGaz because they barely interact and whenever Gaz sees Zim, she thinks nothing more of him other than "he's annoying".

DibxTak though does make sense to me, because of their interactions in her debut episode.

>I know of only one good story that does it
Television for Two, I take it? Fantastic story, loved every word of it. I hope the author decides to do a follow-up some time.

>'EY ZIM-ZAM, ITS-A ME THE PIZZA MAN! OPEN UP!

I have a strong suspicion that the movie is going to end with every main character dead and buried in a ditch, interspersed with live action footage of Jhonen Vasquez saying "This is canon".

I feel like something like this will happen, but with a really shitty title card at the end showing everyone happy and holding hands with the caption "And they all had a [NETWORK MANDATED] happy ending"!

Look at this fucking qt. Cuteness levels like these should be fucking illegal.

but who holds hands with who

>ywn be this comfy

Zim/Gaz and Dib/Tak for maximum fujo butthurt.

It hurts.

And he still loved him and gave him a super-powered titanium robot suit to protect him.

What a hero.

I ship Zim and Gaz because they both have the potential for plenty of chemistry due to their character and personality.

I do agree that the downside of the ship is the lack of canon interaction. Though the comic is just barely making up for it.

I never noticed how fucked up the sound design for the show is (in a good way):

youtube.com/watch?v=qUl07-hUmb4

Poor Membrane
what did he ever do to deserve such filthy xenofuckers as children?

The apple doesn’t fall too far from the tree user.