So what do you guys think of Squirrel Girl?

So what do you guys think of Squirrel Girl?

I was fine with her.
I even when Marvel vs capcom 3 was announced, I wanted her to be in the game.

But her current form is so bad that i dont want to hear about her until she get fix.

Unbeatable Squirrel Girl is pretty fun. I did like her in USAvengers.

Did you know Logan fantasized about Doreen once?

The only way she could entertain me is if rabid pitbulls mangled her to bits.

I like everything about Squirrel Girl except Erica Henderson's horrible, yet somehow Eisner winning, art.

>Using the Avengers Alliance artwork
Fuck, I'm still mad.

I don't think squirrel tails are supposed to be prehensile.

I don't think of her at all.

The art specifically didn't win an award, but I take your meaning. I got to say, I didn't like Lumberjanes either.

>yet somehow Eisner winning, art
Yeah, I wonder (((who))) could have an agenda in promoting her garbage...

I like her art

Why would you care about awards named after (((Eisner))) if you feel that way?

I wish I could like her, but Marvels fucked writing and art have soured me

The big thing that's surprising about squirrel girl is that she is a Ditko creation.

I think is one of the best comics in marvel, totally love her. Wish they could change the artist tho...

Thought she was a tedious Sup Forums waifu Sup Forumsmrades obsessed over, and hilariously backfired when she was given her own ongoing. Probably the most perfect form of monkey's paw I've ever seen. Sup Forums thought it would be her smelling like Hazel and covering her nipples with acorns, and what they got was pig faced girl and her Man friend Nancy.

The art wouldn't even be that bad, as long as they fixed the faces. The writing is fine for what it is, but half the cast look like they have down-syndrome

>the long since dead running joke girl

>the people that gave her an award are all in a special group think club
>awarding her is like they are saying "here you go, like minded friend of ours who thinks like us and promotes what we think!"
>this is enough to label those people as being part of the group often referred to as "SJWs"
>yes but also i want to narrow that focus to an irrelevant characteristic some of them share!
>use the (()) to perpetuate anti-semitic maymay

kys

ky((s))

I feel like the current push is just to get people to like the character, not her book or any story she is in.

They might as well just release fanart of her and quit it there.

Seems inspiring, these days you do not even need talent or any small grasp of anatomy to be a hugely successful comic artist. All you need is to be a part of the sjw club and make posts about checking privilege on tumblr and you can get awards in your first year of being a terrible non-artist.

I think a 38 grain copper plated hollow point .22lr will do the job.

>she is a 14 year old mutant
again? hard to keep track

She's not a mutant anymore.

amen to that

better than her current look

No, she is "mutant"

It went a little further than that.

Is she a mutate, like Deadpool

>(((who)))
Oh fuck off
Go back to

I really like her, altought is mostly a fetish thing

Have they decided what she is yet?

STFU Nigger

love her, although I hate the art in her ongoing(and overall find the writing bleh but serviceable), luckily she's drawn better in pretty much any other book she appears in

I want her remove.

I saw something recent-ish a while back that had her I think in some sort of plane with some other characters. What stood out to me most though is that she had like big Mike Mignola gloves. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

probably New Avengers or USAvengers

Man Squirrel girl looks cute in suit

>these days you do not even need talent or any small grasp of anatomy
>implying this wasn't a problem before sjws

I like the real Squirrel Girl. But not the potato version that got her own comic.

Potato Squirrel Girl makes me vomit.
Real Squirrel Girl is awesome.

Fun character that is now ruined because her own comic is absolute garbage, not just the art, the writing is goddamn awful. Unlike other heroes she doesnt have a whole catalogue of comics to fall back on, so all you can go to for a focused story is the fucking Troglodyte Girl comic.

She was a fun joke that got taken too far. Kind of like Deadpool.