CTR shills getting desperate

I thought you leftist cucks are all about tolerance and being nice. What the fuck is this?

>people did this to a firefighter

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Be tolerant (for our definitions of tolerant) or die.

Shit I want a new car time to get a wifi camera and some trump stickers

Hillary's brown shirts at it again.

>thin red line
HA! Fire fag!

the liberal class is dead. They now exist only to serve their corporate overlords. Read "Death of the Liberal Class" by Chris Hedges

There isn't an act much more cowardly than vandalizing another man's vehicle.

Just leave them and drive it around for a few days. Use this a billboard to show just how awful Hillary supporters are

After the election, Sand the scratches, paint them your car's color, throw a clear coat on them. You will still be able to see them, but it beats having to completely paint the car due to a few faggots. This is your badge of honor.

yep that red band
are you blue band user?

>putting opinions on your expensive mode of transport

The real liberals clocked out of this election long ago. All you have left now are college kids attempting to be counter cultured.

tfw my car was 2500 bucks at 60k miles because the last driver sideswiped a chain-link fence.

tfw I put a hillary sticker on the side 4 months ago to make sure people on my street don't do the same.

Yeah, I'm sure that will convince the owners of that car to vote for the same candidate

Actual literal genius.

Upvoted.

>another man's
you're correct. however the left is made up of nu-males, feminazis, and niggers. none of which should be mistaken for a man.

>Owning anything worth value and having controversial opinions.
>Arguing your controversial opinion while existing because someone may fight or murder you
>Having controversial opinions at all.

You fucking coward. I sincerely wish you the worst.

2 Corinthians 11:14

"And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light."

Dumbass here, I don't get it.

blue and red band reporting in

TRUMP2016

>Not a Trump sticker and hidden cameras.
You make me sad user.

He means others will think having a hilary sticker will get you sideswiped

This.