Steve Padzik was a mole inside the Department of Justice Providing Podesta and by extension Hillary with information on...

Steve Padzik was a mole inside the Department of Justice Providing Podesta and by extension Hillary with information on what moves the Department of Justice were going to make.

DONT GET DISTRACTED
MOST OF THE STORIES YOU WILL SEE AND INFORMATION THATS BEEN COMING OUT IS PROBABLY JUST DISINFORMATION AND MISDIRECTION.

STAY VIGILANT.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/43150#efmABWAB8ACiACqACvADUADXAIF
foxnews.com/politics/2016/11/02/justice-department-official-gave-clinton-camp-heads-up-about-testimony.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Doesn't have the credentials to comment
more fucking credentials than you worthless skelly fuck

Anyone have a link to the OP's screencap?

>Distracting folks by suggesting Bill and Hillary raped and molested children
wow got a little heat stoke there ausfag

Fuck off shill, we get it, you're going into meltdown.

There is proof that kadzik has colluded illegally with the clintons. DoJ’s Peter Kadzik was also the attorney for Marc Rich–whose file the FBI released yesterday–as well as Podesta (“Kept me out of jail”).

LOOK INTO THE FBI DOCUMENTS RELEASED PERTAINING TO MARC RICH AND BILL CLINTON PARDONING 141 PEOPLE

LOOK INTO THE CLINTON FOUNDATION AND PODESTA EMAILS

DONT GET DISTRACTED.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/43150#efmABWAB8ACiACqACvADUADXAIF

Here you go

Thanks man, appreciate. Usually save the screencap, but this is one I'd want the link to just because it's so damning, and I don't want to deal with people going "you just made that in Photoshop."

Thanks again for the assist.

They may very well be involved in a pedo scandal but there isnt enough info released to the public to make it a solid accusation about that.

Basically what this achieves is it gets people who are inclined to dig, digging in the wrong places, we need to be digging into the clinton foundation, podesta leaks, and trying to let the public know about the actual proven scandals that are going on right now.

The clintons might be pedos and I kind of am inclined to think they are but its not a solid enough lead, we should be chasing stronger leads like with the scandals I just mentioned.

I hope everything Im saying makes sense, its kind of poorly worded but its 6:21 here in aus and I havent slept in days really because Ive been compiling information from new leaks.

fuck off styx

foxnews.com/politics/2016/11/02/justice-department-official-gave-clinton-camp-heads-up-about-testimony.html

this steve guy just seems like an old man starved for attention desu

Why do fags like this say shit is a distraction? There are always multiple things going on at once. Am I just supposed to pay attention to one thing so I can miss a bunch of stuff?

You're welcome man. We need to get to discussing the new leaks and trying to discern whats important right now and whats not.

A lot of big data dumps have come out that have diluted all new information and a lot of it seems irrelevant and targeted at people who want to chase up conspiracy theories, like the trump and telsa documents, but maybe they were just released because of FOIA Requests.

The other thing was the Rothschild leak, that very well may have some good shit in it, but it could also meant to be a distraction.

We need to look at all possible angles and not get sucked into one narative or theory. We need to follow up the strongest leads we have which right now are the podesta emails, potentially the weiner emails if they get leaked, and also looking into the publicly available information on the Clinton foundation.

Alright but where's the evidence that Steve Padzik is helping shill for Hill? You have linked evidence to the DoJ's Peter Kadzik. These are different people

WTF OP that video sucked donkey cock

My personal view on this is that we need to remain sceptical about everything that comes out because Im sure that some of it is meant to keep us looking in the wrong places. I think we should prioritise the strongest leads we have which are confirmed crimes committed by the clinton foundation, confirmed in podestas emails and hillary's email leaks, and other stuff like that. I'm thinking that anything that Wikileaks releases is probably a good lead as it has been so far.

What potential do you guys think wikileaks has for being compromised? I'm only asking because I havent seen any word from assange or proof he's okay.

What does Steve Pieczenik have to do with Peter Kadzik?

Your lack of reply is telling this is a blatant distraction thread.

I don't think Wikileaks is compromised. Julian is ok he did a couple hours interview not long ago from the embassy.

I'm just saying you can do multiple things at one time. I remain skeptical about the Dr. P stuff until more stuff comes out but the timeline lines up very well. People try to discredit him by linking him to Alex but really if I could go on his show and had something to say I would be dumb not to. Alex has a bigger audience than CNN.

The MSM is already reporting on Kadzik so mission accomplished there we just have to take it further.

Styxx is our resident shaman

I generally agree with him, I do believe the 9/11 attacks were at least partially an inside job, pentagon and building 7 at least.