This is a Lydia Deetz thread. Post Lydia Deetz, and make it Sup Forums related - comics or cartoons only

This is a Lydia Deetz thread. Post Lydia Deetz, and make it Sup Forums related - comics or cartoons only.

Also, if anyone has and wants to storytime issues of the comic, please do so.

I'll do a small dump to start us off.

>the comic
THE comic? there is one? only one I know is the shit done by Bridgefirecomics
took me way too long to realize who this was. Laur is my hero.

There was a comic based on the TV show, along with trading cards

Let's see some Lydia Teetz

Do you think a reboot of the beetlejuice show would work? How would you handle it?

You know how it would be handled: shitty flash animation and remove anything too scary as to not harm any child viewers.

... user, I don't think I want to imagine a beetlejuice cartoon reboot... but I will anyways. I think there's the possibility that the animation could be improved and not be shittily done flash, as an upside. But writing wise they'd probably lose that late 80's / early 90's charm the original had with every other line of dialogue involving a pun and all the over the top visual gags. It'd probably be traded out with something more self aware and sarcastic.
Also Lydia would probably be redesigned to fit today's relevant counter culture, and that sounds really hit or miss.

I keep hearing about Beetlejuice 2. I guess base the cartoon on that eventual movie.

WHAT IN TARHOOTIES

That's still happening? I haven't heard anything about an actual script yet. Least they aren't going with that original "Hawaii vacation" plot

Lydia was made for sex.

Well, if you'd rather I stopped...

Nah, do you, my dude. Do you.

Goes Hawaiian was just a wrote to make the studio stop bugging him for another script.

Nov 30, 1997
I think I downloaded this over a dial-up modem

Never a girl like Lydia Deetz will exist.

Now thats a piece of history rigth there

found another.

Dirty Deetz
Done dirt cheap

I want to see a series with an adult Lydia who is a mystic or fortune teller but actually gets real contact with the other side. With BJ as a glorified bodyguard for when certain spooks arent interested in being contacted by mere fleshsacks

dammit, meant to post pic

>Lenore
Uh-oh, someone's gonna get hurt.

Damnit

The blonde? Finally, I keep seeing that image but I still don't know who she is.
Who is she and why would somebody get hurt?

She's a character from Roman Dirge's comic (and a series of animated shorts) very loosely based on Edgar Allan Poe's poem.
One of the recurring jokes in the series is that her games with people and animals end up being very damaging or straight-up fatal for them.
Depending on your interpretation (author gave plenty of evidence for anyone who wants to support either side) it happens either because she's just a very dumb kid who doesn't really grasp right and wrong and concepts of life and death are, or because she's a genuinely malicious person.
It's kinda edgy, but I like it

Oh, and she's essentially a zombie who died when she was 8 or 9 years old, which probably explains why understanding death is so hard for her.

She didn't appear in the school uniform enough. The down hair is unf.

>pedo Lydia
Not sure if want...

>One of the recurring jokes in the series is that her games with people and animals end up being very damaging or straight-up fatal for them.
Oh, just that.
Wednesday would be into the games exactly for that. If anything Lenore is the one that might get hurt.
And Lydia is protected. Anything less than a god won't be able to hurt her, not as long as the ghost with the most is summoned.

Lydia is excellent daughteru material.