Why is no one talking about this? Recently saw it on a news website I frequent. Is it legit...

Why is no one talking about this? Recently saw it on a news website I frequent. Is it legit? Have you guys even heard about it?

Allegedly worldnow..com posted this on their website yesterday.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/0HOUR1___
82.221.129.208/basepaget2.html
interactives.ap.org/2016/general-election/?SITE=WHBQTVELN&DEFAULTGEO=TRUE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bev_Harris
youtube.com/watch?v=Fob-AGgZn44
twitter.com/AnonBabble

how is this not a fake?

this

Test data, already debunked. Someone post the AP link from the last thread.

>Thinking almost 5 million people will vote for Jill Stein

>ISHYGDDT

twitter.com/0HOUR1___ talked about it on his Twitter about an hour ago and some other stuff

Don't know really. Just meant to ask Sup Forums about it since there's nothing to be found on the subject in terms of regular google search or image search. What is your opinion? I'm on the fence about it but if it's real then this is some major shit

I looked at it, and if hillary wins in a similar fashion Ill call it. However it has north dakota being a solid blue, before south dakota, so because of that, Im a bit skeptical

Disinfo distraction, it's test data, do you honestly think some random ass news site will get the results early?

It's test data you dope. Remember the one from when early voting started that had the 'final' results for the state on the same day the polls opened and it had Gary Johnson winning with 40% or something?

Well, maybe some local NBC affiliate is actually the election-rigging headquarters of a dark conspiracy run by a shadow government, or some shit-tier Starbucks-drinking web "developer" trannie put a test page up with data that they can later think about when plugging their anus with a dragon dildo.

What is this exactly telling me? I'm too retarded and tired right now to be honest

All right I found the original source. Seems to be some tinfoil investigation website by a guy named Jim Stone.

82.221.129.208/basepaget2.html

interactives.ap.org/2016/general-election/?SITE=WHBQTVELN&DEFAULTGEO=TRUE

>impossible to fake this page
>The source makes it IMPOSSIBLE

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bev_Harris

watch this

youtube.com/watch?v=Fob-AGgZn44

ITS FAKE

120 MILLION PEOPLE VOTED LAST ELECTION

this thing is 50 million short

She will get that many votes for sure pal

And it has Trump winning Delaware. Lol.

>Gary "what is Aleppo" Johnson
>8%
obviously fake

this
Saying it isn't fake doesnt do much, how is the source not fakeable/spoofable?