The post-movie episodes sucke-

>the post-movie episodes sucke-

Who the fuck says that?
Futurama is one of the most consistently good shows there is.

Lot of people didn't like the last season that aired on comedy central post Space Manatee movie

they did suck, and even the "oscar bait" moments felt contrived
they had some cool weird science stuff happening, which is probably the only saving grace of the revival seasons, but OG Futurama was never about that kind of stuff

and it doesn't help "Attack of the Killer App" was one of the first post-revival episodes that pretty much set the expectations for the rest of the series

Its true. And so do the movies.

I wouldn't say it ever got zombie simpsons terrible but the newer episdoes where a bit dull

Attack of the Killer App is the worst Futurama episode. Prove me wrong.

The Futurama Holiday Spectacular exists

The Futurama Holiday Spectacular exists.

this user posted a related picture but I () posted first. Which of us is worthy of the reply, now that it has become obvious we said the same thing?

It is really bad, but I think I dislike In-A-Gadda-Da-Leela more. It just seems like they had no fucking idea what they wanted to do with that episode.

Also memes aside, what was with the CC episodes and cucking? It seemed to come up bizarrely often.

Prisoner of Benda was terrible. There I said it.

They are of lower quality than the pre-movie episodes. Which granted, is still pretty damn good.

It could have been great if they didn't switch voices.

Mine has a picture, and also a period. I think we know who the winner is.

it sucked compared to pre-movie, but it was still miles ahead of everything else

What are some good Post-movie episodes, if any?

the post-movie episodes didn't outright suck, but they were less consistent than pre-movie was

This one was preeeetty goddamn bad.

The Late Philip J Fry seems to be pretty widely considered the best. The finale was also good. Lethal Inspection was pretty good, but I didn't like the retcon that Bender has apparently always believed he was immortal.

Personally I also enjoyed Yo Leela Leela just because compared to most of the other CC episodes it actually felt like it had a concise plot, but it usually seems like I'm in the minority of liking that one.

I liked the currently definitive finale episode where it loops back around to the beginning of the series.

That episode is designed to trick you into binging the show all over again.

And I will.

It would have but it was convoluted just enough that it helped parse things out.

There were more bad ones in post-movie seasons, but not by much. Like a half of my favorite episodes are from new seasons.

I did it thrice in a row once

Compared to the first 4 seasons there was an enormous drop in quality.

>let's just make shallow references to current pop culture so that our show set in the future will never date
>and references to the original run of the show
>and way more focus on Bender and his cool, in your face attitude that the kids seem to love
>more emotional moments, what do you mean you forgot how to do them well just play a sad song over the top of it
>here's a new idea, we should do theme episodes, like anime and nature documentaries

It has a few gems (like the time travel episode and evolution episode)

well, at least has some good fanservice shots.

this

It wasn't awful, but it was a notably bad string of episodes in comparison.

That pic was a great episode though.

The last season was steaming hot garbage.

What about the episode where Leela suddenly thinks Fry is shallow and only interested in her appearance despite her being a cycloptic freak?

The post movie seasons were good in my opinion. Not as good though. My issue was with the movies, which honestly feel like a slog.
this

Murder on the Planet Express is in my opinion one of the absolute best episodes in the entire series.

I was really expecting either Fry or Bender to still be the alien at the end and devour the other before the closing shot.

Remember when you used to watch TV and suddenly something like this comes on and you're like

fuck

I agree

They didn't suck but the quality fluctuated more between "okay" and "great".

There was a lot more feelbait which made the post-movie episodes suffer overall, but even those, like with , managed to hit the mark sometimes.

What is the worst pre-movie episode?

Bender's Big Score was good, but the other movies were lacking.

I'M WALKING ON SUNSHINE. WOOO-O-OO!

The movies sucked as well

Bender's Big Score > Bender's Game > Wild Green Yonder > Beast with a Billion Backs

swap Bender's Big Score and Bender's Game and that's 100% correct