Would you watch a team up between Rick and Morty, Ford and Dipper...

Would you watch a team up between Rick and Morty, Ford and Dipper, and Star and Marco in a Multiverse-exploring adventure?

What kind of adventures would they have?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0d-UK4Y_cUA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It doesn't matter because god doesn't exist.

Probably not, because the introduction of R+M would kill it for either side.
Either by nerfing the more mature oriented writing of R+M or by trying to bump the other two up to their level.
Like what happened with the Simpsons/Family Guy cross.

You could switch him out with Tackle Fishing Rick.

See post.
You either nerf rick or you bump the other two up to rick level mannerisms
Either way, at least 1 fanbase loses.

So would Rick and Ford do you know to Star?

Tell her to just fuck Marco already?

Probably.

Well honestly Ford’s kinda the bitch of the group. I mean he couldn’t even build a way back him and what they had wasn’t even portable.

see I'd rather watch Rick, Stan, and Strong Bad in a bar eating peanuts

No I meant sex with her.

The entire thing would just be Rick picking on Standford while being mildly indifferent to Star. He'd probably notice screwed up shit with Jackie, and all the budding signs of school shooters in Alfonso & Ferguson.
>"At least she's not that fat fuck with the stupid shirt."

hoo boy. kid i'm just giving you some advice, you're not quite ready for Sup Forums yet. you're gonna embarrass yourself. i'm lucky i was past this stage before the internet really blossomed.

I am ashamed to have snickered as hard as I did to this

youtu.be/0d-UK4Y_cUA
God forgive me.

Noooo god please kill me I never like star vs but ohh please bleach my eyes on rick and morty adaptation of star nooooo

It just occurred to me- Rick’s the only one who’s physically visited alternate timeline versions of himself.

Why hasn’t Star? Can she even do that? I know they showed up that one episode and she transformed in another but that’s not exactly having a conversation with yourself.

Plus she could pick up Prime Marco who’d be totally into her. Get it out of her system and all.

Definitely. But in this team up, Rick would be the cynical and chaotic one, Star would be the optimistic and chaotic one, while Ford is the stable one and has to keep the group together.

Though there will be episodes where Rick and Star must stabilize the group.

>star with a black eye
why is this so arousing

I have no fucking idea why people are so into the idea of such a crossover. It's like having a team-up of Kim Possible and South Park.

Just... no.

Okay, crossovers are stupid and all but it's not as retarded an idea as it first sounds. The odd one out is actually Forde and Dipper, given Gravity Falls is the most 'kid friendly'.

Star vs. on the other hand manages to be just morbid and weird enough to allow Star and Marco to endure Rick level madness.

If that's still considered too different, you could easily just pull some fanfiction nonsense by aging up to Star and Marco, add some fluff about how the two have amped up the danger level, and I imagine you could nerf Rick by playing he ego with Star complaining he was making things boring with all his OP nonsense. Rick could go along with some more magical bullshit adventure with a little pestering from Morty, as is usual.

What are you talking about? This is exactly the sort of shit people discuss on Sup Forums, he just worded it in a really cringy way.

I'm sorry user I'm not interesting in reading your fanfiction

>embarassement
>on Sup Forums
>where everyone is anonymous

only if Xavier is their antagonist