What went so wrong?

What went so wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

reason.com/blog/2016/10/10/democrats-were-worried-about-rand-pauls
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He couldn't get any attention, Trump was louder.
Nobody could upstage Trump

Idk

Reminder that a vote for Donald Trump is a vote against free speech.

His meme game was weak.

He was a great choice but memers preferred Trump

laf

very true

>manlet
>son of a Freemason
>controlled opposition
People are starting to see through these things now and don't waste their time. His father for example sucked the federal teat for his entire life and accomplished absolutely nothing of value. The fruitcakes never fall far from the tree and junior is already firmly latched unto the teat and will not bite the teat that feeds him.

free speech should cost lil bit.

rednecks who happen to be a siginifact enough part of the republican party voted for the "they took our jobs" candidate and then there were billions of dollars from jeb! who was originally meant to win it so there really was no place for a third guy (and even then ted made it somehow through).

maybe he can make a return in four years. democrat leaks show whom they feared the most (yes rand). so he could use it to gather support.

Pls CTR, you literally deserve to have your throat slit and be hung by your legs.

Funded Propaganda is not free speech.

Hillary has said she will shut down all Alt-Media, not because they are wrong but because she disagrees with them.

5'6"

He wore a suit too big

He's to short to be taken serious. Sorry manlets

Libertarianism fall into the same well-known universalist traps as Christianity, Liberalism and Marxism, and the goyim can only fall for the same trick a limited number of times.

off yourself leaf

>Hillary has said she will shut down all Alt-Media

That's a shill-tier lie. There is enough shit on Hillary, no need to lie. Also, Trump hates free speech.

KYS this guy is nothing who trades on his dads name. He literally buckles every time he attempts to do "something". His dad is just as bad. He co-sponsored 600+ bills and only 1 ever passed in 30ish years. Fucking waste of a seat for 30 years.

Did he died?

wasnt the world of warcraft dwarf guild leader election

>democrat leaks show whom they feared the most (yes rand).

Can I have sauce on this?

>Trump came into the race
>Gave up libertarian principles to coddle up to cuckservatives and the Establishment
Would've voted for him if it werent for Trump.

a quick google search

manlet

They would have buried him like they did his old man when he ran. The only reason Trump has made it this far is because
1 he is wealthy and
2 he has name recognition
3 he knows how to use social media
4 doesn't sound like a whiny bitch who renegs on his threats.

16 other candidates. Attention vacuum with Trump.

Glad to still have him in Congress, though; one of the FEW good ones in that cesspool of treason.

> democrat leaks show whom they feared the most (yes rand)

too bad that's not true

by your logic you could say "democrat leaks show whom they feared the most (yes jeb)"

I disagree, he is well outspoken, has a cute wife and I agree with him on most issues personally. now that I think about what the democrats said about and how power hungry they are, I think that there is a possibility that they rigged it against him somehow becuase he was also polling like 20% at the begin of the race. and then he dropped for some uknown reason - crazy, right?

>dropped for some unknown reason
Like every time he tries to filibuster or do anything else. Guy isnt a fighter he is a politician . Really makes you think.

He didn't wear his shoe lifts.

Americans want to bring freedom to the Middle East

They want no freedom themselves

>What went so wrong....

Trump and the media.

Trump had a very clever strategy in the primary. He exploited a number of issues that the rest of the Republicans didn't want to touch in order to differentiate himself from the other candidates namely the wall with Mexico and trade protectionist policies. Trump also hammered on how corrupt and broken the system in Washington is harder than Rand did because unlike Rand he wasn't afraid of burning bridges with the Republican establishment.

Additionally the media completely ignored Rand despite him winning most of the debates he was in and gave Trump constant attention because he made for easy headlines and because the Democratic party was pressuring them too, which has been proven by wikileaks....

Its a shame too because Rand would have beat the shit out of crooked Hillary, I hope Trump can pull it out.

cheers my dude

The RNC and Media torpedoed his dad in 2008.

So after seeing what the RNC and Media did to Ron Paul in 2008.

And seeing what the DNC and Media did to Bernie in 2016.

I'm done with the Neo-Con | Neo-Lib puppet show.

This guy gets it. Trump is like Perot only Perot did not have social media and the Clintons were in the midst of their murder your way to the top campaign so he was scared off. Perot only had a voice because he could afford to fund his campaign like Trump .

>the media completely ignored Rand

That's the entirety of it. If the media had done their jobs, there's a good chance we would have had someone other than Trump. Good chance it would still have been Trump, but he wouldn't have had the landslide he did in the primaries. The Democrats picked him, and now we're on the Trump Train.

> The Democrats picked him, and now we're on the Trump Train.

Is this a new CTR talking point?

Too small

Hillary rigged the election and promoted Trump.

He wasn't aggressive enough.

I loved Rand Paul. I really hope he runs in 2020

He's not his dad

How can he run when he will be busy endorsing the God Emperor for his 2nd term? CTR shills need to fuck off with this attempt to anger undecided tea baggers.

Probably.

I'm curious about this, I feel a vote for Hillary is one against free speech, us Canadians have our free speech under attack with the need to use fucking pronouns. I'm sure Hillary would put a bill in place similar to the one we have in Ontario.

Trump has stated that PC culture is attacking your first amendment, and I doubt he'd pass anything like that.

No, it's been shown that the Democrats wanted Trump to get elected because they thought they had the best chance of beating him. Their influence is not the only reason he won, but they still pressured the media to only report on him.

1. He's not a bad candidate, and a clear choice over Hillary.

2. Even if he was equally bad, if the Democrats want him, I say we give him to them.

Nothing! He'd make a great POTUS, it's just this cycle was so insanely strange

He had morals and ethics. His supporters don't need those things.

No, the media is rigged to do what the Democrats want.

In the Republican primary it was rigged to favor coverage of Trump and Carson and Cruz because that's who the Dems thought Hillary could beat, while downplaying Rand because they knew he'd pull in all the Bernie voters and she'd get stomped.

Its not Trumps doing, its the fucking corrupt press. They screwed Rand in the primary and now they're trying to screw Trump in the general election.

little randlet couldn't handle the banter

Great caption Brit

intelligence and ethics

He's 5foot 3 on a good day & literally would have been steamrolled by Clinton. Might as well have picked this guy if we were just going for meme & laugh material.

In Trump We Trust!

>Intelligence
Wasnt smart enough to know it takes more than that apparently.
>ethical
So ethical he quits one of the most important races for republicans in decades. SCOTUS appointments what?

I wanted Rand but Trump was my next pick.

>literally would have been steamrolled by Clinton
Trumpkins can't be any more delusional. The only reason anyone is voting for Hillary is because they hate trump more. Rand would've stolen all the bernouts from DNC. You trumpsters should pray to your gods your fat candidate wins. otherwise you will have blood on your hands

Yeah because bernouts want to hear from a lolberterian who wants to cut all their gibs. Fuck off.

5'3"+Dad's crazy shadow+bills to pay= mediocre politician.

They wouldnt let him stand on some phone books during the debates

At some point, he started obsessing over black people, and every other event of his was some sort of speech about how Democrats are the real racists.

He ran around between Howard University, Detroit, Haiti, etc. trying to convince blacks to vote for him.

This alienated a lot of whites, while it garnered him no actual black supporters.

Also, the general trend is toward populism. Libertarians are not populists; they are out of phase with the current cultural mood.

What are you smoking?

Jeb was robotic no charisma having joke and despite having all the donations never had a shot.

Carson had a decent chance but was way too calm & collected with not enough fire.

Christie never had a shot

Cruz had a shot at first and shot himself in the foot several times

Fiorina never had a shot

Gilmore never had a shot

Graham never had a shot

Jindal never had a shot

Kasich never had a shot

Pataki never had a shot

Paul never had a shot

Perry never had a shot

Rubio never had a shot

Santorum never had a shot

Walker had a decent small chance were he to have gotten some backers but they bet on other horses.

He didn't have a reality show. Literally, this is why Trump is the nominee.

>the most voted for primary republican candidate doesn't have anyone voting for him in the primary out of fondness
>Rand, a guy against ALL social programs and entitlements, would have stolen more Bernie supporters than a guy who has never spoken out cutting benefits and aggressively avoids any talk of the sort

/r/ing little randlet on bike with papa ron cirka 1960