Damn... this is powerful stuff

Damn... this is powerful stuff

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5Uc1pPsKt_s
youtube.com/watch?v=Tt-mpuR_QHQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I didn't know Springfield was in Texas

This any better than Deviant art sonic crying infront of a cross or american flag

>Our rich executive producers won't do anything to help, but here's this drawing of sad fictional people who used to be funny and relevant

I appreciate that the background is filled with obscure early season characters. Was probably drawn by a mexican or puerto rican.

Simpsons is huge in spainish speaking places for some reason so probably was

why aren't all these people crying about PR actually doing something about it

The background is a stock crowd scene.

What?

Because you're the one who needs to feel bad for not virtue signalling about it.

Why are Americans so goofy and silly?

Something tells me they reused that promo art of all the characters.

>Our President is fucking around golfing and was 'nice' enough to dedicate a trophy to people in PR but hey let's go after the executive producers of a show.

With flux on this looks like a pro Catalan thing.

When did Marge get so tall?

you are right

>"TRUMP HASN'T GIVEN US ANY AID" Says the Liberal Mayor behind boxes of aid

They're trying to pressure Trump into doing something, even when he already has.

her feet aren't visible on the ground and if you look at she is standing right below Snake who is probably holding her

Calm down Sup Forumsmblr

PR is an island and surrounded by big water so most people aren't able to personally drive supplies there

PR was hit way harder than Harvey and haven't gotten nearly as much support.

an entire ICU died

No, it's just about having a new talking point for their 'Resistance'.

Bush was embarrassed by Katrina, so now Trump has to be embarrassed by Maria. It's extremely petty and meaningless, especially when Puerto Rico has already been bankrupted by liberal policies, goes through secessionist referendums every couple of years, and is generally just a drain on the mainland.

As far as I'm concerned, it should just be kicked out the door.

PR is a tiny island, not a big chunk of america

Due to a natural disaster.

Do you think those don't happen anymore? That the government controls the weather?

Hoo boy I just LOVE politics.

and?

It's especially obvious when the background is signed Matt Goering, but Homer isn't drawn with the MG symbol on his hair and ears.

false flag

Hmmmmm, maybe a reason PR, a tiny island, hasn't got " as much support" as a huge chunk of America is because it's fucking proportionate

>people on the verge of death died in an emergency

my almonds are fucking activated

As a Puerto Rican in Puerto Rico right now, I'm happy that a lot of people are speaking out and trying to help. The situation down here is pretty fucked but hopefully we'll pull through. I just wish some dumbasses here didn't make it hard to give all the aid and resources everyone's sent here to the people that need it.

"A la grande le puse Cuca."

Dude, Simpsons shit just translated ridiculously well to Spanish, especially the early seasons.

Frankly, Puerto Rico needs to... well, not die, but SEVERELY contract. Pay for those guys to re-locate mainland because the island's nothing but a cheap source of manufacturing these days. I know it's been a bit of a snowball effect, what with them stupidly adopting the debt-based model of economics as if they had any basis on which to grow, but it's still not much of a great American resource.

Do you think the mayor of San Juan is a cunt

>Goy on the boxes
What did they mean by this

>Relocate mainland

How about they stay on their island and actually put in place policies that work instead of ship their poverty to a state with its own problems.

>Pay for those guys to re-locate mainland

>bringing in foreign refugees en masse

oy vey who could be behind this post

population density you dumb cunt

I like how the Devil is there.

>puerto ricans
>foreign refugees

The deaths were preventable if they received the support they could have gotten you shill.

Are you fucking retarded

They want to be foreign refugees.

They want to become a country? Let them become one.

Goya is a popular brand of canned food items popular in Mexico. Retarded Yankees and Russians keep trying to fool people into thinking the USA sent PR a bunch of beaner beans instead of actual American food.

>Throughout Texas, more than 300,000 people were left without electricity and billions of dollars of property damage was sustained.
vs
>entire country of 3 million people without power

Do you think the entirety of texas was submerged?

Proof?

Of what? That death can be prevented or that support was too slow?

Because one of the reasons they pay taxes is under the understanding some of that money is to enable the government to do something about it?

Even huge Trump critics like the Daily Show admit that aiding PR is a much bigger logistical nightmare than aiding Texas. For one, PR is sitting on a ton of supplies right now it simply cannot fucking deploy to people because they don't have roads or drivers to do it. PR is going to require a huge US armed forces joint op to help. I dunno why they haven't put them out in full to help sort things

Death cannot be prevented and you have no evidence that support could have been provided any faster.

Yeah I mean he donated that Golf Trophy to them and everything. Ungrateful bastards.

>Death cannot be prevented
It's a hospital, it's literally their job. Why are you so fucking stupid?

A larger land mass requires more resources to fix itself. This is a fact.

Unfortunately for you progressives, Harvey hit red states (which you were happy about), so you didn't have liberal governors being partisan shithaeds complaining about the exact same proportion of support.

Stop being intentionally stupid just because you want pity points and money handouts

>false flag
That means intentional government action intervention. The idea of a bunch of assassins going into some random ICU in Puerto Rico is hilarious, even though I know that’s not what you meant.

>we’re gonna KILL those poor Puerto Ricans on their deathbed. For TRUMP.

This was deliberate, it was to show just how little aid they got.

As someone from Puerto Rico, I can get why it's harder to help here than in the mainland. For one, were in an island. You only got two ways to get here: on air or sea. After that, you have to deal with stupid shipping protocols and the politics here. It's an issue. Then there's the fact that the hurricane fucked up the roads here and the airports are mostly closed for security reasons (and a shit ton of people wanting to fucking leave). This has led to many people who can get the aid and resources provided to us to not be able to show up. Truckers and such can't show up because they're either stuck where they are with little to no means of communication or they simply don't have he fuel to get to where they need to go. And then there's the whole issue with the Diesel fuel needed to power a lot of the essentials necessities here. Electricity and water plants all run on gasoline and Diesel. No truckers, no trucks, no gas, no electricity or water. Mix that with all the stupid protocols, one asshole trucker dude who's spewing bullshit politics about not wanting to have other truckers do their job until the governor here changes some laws, the politicians being inept and corrupt and you have a fine fucking mess. All that shit culminated with the fact that everyone from the outside is giving all the help they can and we here are stuck with no one to help spread all that help to anyone. Oh, and the stupid mayor of San Juan not letting containers and shit leave the city unless there's cameras showing her give the ok cause of course you gotta think about elections at a time like this.

>expect a President to not be a figurehead

If you think hospitals prevent death, you must be underage or retarded.

Everyone dies. Death is not preventable, it can simply have its deadline extended.

The fact aid got there as fast as it did is only thanks to modern technology. 100 years ago, it'd have taken months. Why don't you stop pretending that everything has to happen instantly and perfectly, and any time something bad happens its because of malicious intent.

that's a lot of Goya

because he doesn't actually care he's just here to shill for trump by asking distracting aimless questions and then dismissing the answers with vague handwaves
>"nuh uh you can't prove they weren't providing aid perfectly"
like this shit

Goddam you're stupid.

Yes, but when will global warming happen and sink this stinky island to the bottom of the ocean?

Name one immortal person.

>people physically can’t die in a hospital

user pls, they’re not wizards or shit

That's because they didn't have a plan in place like the other places did, which is planned by local officials. They also had shitty infrastructure to begin with which was destroyed making it harder to move supplies around, and because being on an island means they are much more limited in how they can get supplies.

So uh, what do hospitals do?

>Ignoring population because MUH LAND MASS
What's with all the fucking retards in this thread, jesus christ.

you do realize only a small part of Texas was affected, don't you?

Your mother. She's been around quite a bit because of that.

YOUR PRESIDENT IS BAD

HOLY FUCK

HE'S AN UNQUALIFIED ORANGE MUPPET

JUST ADMIT YOU MADE A MISTAKE

>the Devil in the background
Really cinnamons my denizens.

The roads are clear, but the teamsters union is demanding 50$ an hour, paid upfront for driving around the supplies

I wish 50 hurricanes hit it and killed everyone.

Prepare people for death.

Try going to an actual hospital some time. It's not pleasant.

Shit, I guess we should let murderers off because their victims would eventually have died anyway.

And this is why Puerto Rico is bankrupt.

But hey! Let's talk about that Fascist in Chief! He's responsible for all of PR's problems, right?

Navy ships with hospitals on board were on stand by before the hurricane ready to deploy, and from what I understand hospital beds aren't currently an issue.

youtu.be/5Uc1pPsKt_s

>when hispanic Simpsonsposting reaches critical mass

>Prepare people for death.
Did you somehow walk into a hospice center instead of a hospital?

What is this and why does Satan support it?

Unicef is a corrupt organization

No puerto rico is bankrupt because of hedge fund managers fucking them hard.
youtube.com/watch?v=Tt-mpuR_QHQ

It's like pulling teeth. They won't admit they fucked up big time with Trump no matter how much it slaps us in the face, and would rather make themselves look like complete asses right along with him.

>Country

user Puerto Rico isn't a country.

They are a tiny island with very little room to dock, land, or drive.
Trump is giving them aid, the problem is it is a logistical nightmare getting it to them.
Love the guy or hate him, he is doing right by Puerto Rico.

Wew lad, source?

please stop embarrassing our country

Sprawl and infrastructure over greater distances required more money to be fixed. Yes, you intentionally dim retard.

A fucking road on PR is not going to require the same level of resources as making sure a interstate highway is safe. Connecting electricity and safe water over hundreds of thousands of more miles than PR is going to take more money and resources, you dumbass.

>m-muh higher density-population
If they start starving to death or dying of thirst, call me, then you'll have a reason to gripe. They're getting perfectly proportionate aid to the rest of the country.

Liberal opportunist shithead

Ill take Oliver as an objective source when he starts sourcing his shit.
Except the FIFA episode, fuck FIFA

the Caribbean was fucking leveled you retard.

>Your

Non-American opinion thrown out.

I will never die, and you can't prove to me otherwise.

>people ignore all the Puerto Ricans and Puerto Rican officials calling in to say the Governor and San Juan mayor are full of shit and trying to play political chess on camera
>somehow SCHRUPLF's fault

what

The "Caribbean" is not fucking America. Only PR (and U.S. Virgin Islands) has a obligation for receiving aid. Anything else is out of goodwill, motherfucker.

Go ask Venezuela for a handout

Kinda. Santini was also a cunt, but he was a funny cunt. He always looked like he was high as a kite.