This is Peridot. Say something nice about her. And remember that she is the duly elected president of Sup Forums

This is Peridot. Say something nice about her. And remember that she is the duly elected president of Sup Forums.

While not wrong, it is endearing and makes her more cute. Titty monsters, while desirable, lose out in cuteness to their itty-bitty-titty-committee counterparts.

worst gem

Marxist propaganda show

She was better pre-Catch and Release. Fuck RS for flanderizing her into a retarded meme midget.

Green bean is best bean.

Also, reminder that it has been 126 days without a new SU episode, making this the longest SU hiatus ever.

hey maybe it will stay dead this time

NO

But she's not Amethyst

It's 3am Plague. Her redemption and change in attitude was (mostly) well done and in keeping with her original presentation.

Peridot was fine before she was reduced to being Zuke's second self-insert, the first being Lapis.

Now that she's gone, I'm confident that despite the many glaring problems this show has, she can get back on track.

You're right user, it was. But then... BARNED

She still has good moments, so long as Lapis isn't involved.

What are some other shows where good characters get flanderized into walking memes?

why is cartoon network assassinating all of its shows? i will forever hate cn for what they did.

A better question is why giving purchase to yurifag shipping seems to be a consistent symptom of a show on decline and shit talent in the writers room korrasami, lapidot, Marcaline and PB

Pretty much the only consistently entertaining character in her show

any sample size smaller than 10,000 is statistically irrelevant

>Using logic in an argument instead of pissant whining

>She was better pre-Same Old World.
FTFY

are there even 10,000 cartoon shows?

She's a dirty gremlin that must be shattered.

She has nice socks.

Has any episode been released since Lars' Head?
It was so long ago

Shes a top tier qt who rapidly went from best gem to sideswept meme gremlin. Shit hurts man

Jesus Christ

Howdy Peri.
Paula on line.
Gimmie presidency or I'll make a second Barcelona!

At this point I've accepted it, I wouldn't even be mad if CN outright cancelled the show tommorrow and never aired another episode

At least Ducktakes is great

Lapidot wont happen because shell get with steven and amythest in the end

Fucking absolute garbage character
S3 fucked her beyond repair

>126 days
If i ever see miller IRL im going to punch her in her smug bitch face

I liked her more when she was a mindless born from the darkness contained in a stolen heart, the current version is bullshit

What the hell is up with her right arm?

Its called perspective you artisticly uninformerd

>t. Blushmallet

nothing, what do you think is wrong with it?

She's a sexy clod

You were the best character in the show before everything immediately following Gem Drill happened. I wish Zuke the Puke hadn't ruined you with her self-insert lesbian shipping bullshit, I'll always think of the missed potential whenever you get brought up. Oh well.

In the end nothing of much value was lost because SU was never that good to begin with, but with the retooling of Peridot the last vaguely interesting part was forever gone.

Steveidot is the cutest ship.

The reason people hate her is because they see themselves in her.
If jerry from rick and morty and peri fused they would create the Sup Forums poster child