Most of this board is full of generation Z retards who root for the villain and the losers like Tom(Tom&Jerry) and...

Most of this board is full of generation Z retards who root for the villain and the losers like Tom(Tom&Jerry) and Daffy Duck over Bugs Bunny. They're the generation of coach potatoes who are jealous of the winning side and sigh at self-righteous heroic speeches.

They can't stand others being morally correct and hate the winning side being portrayed as the hero for good reasons, simply because they don't identify with the hero anymore because of how stupid and morally incorrect this culture and generation has become.

They hate everything about doing the right thing and being justified in doing it. They hate the word "deserve" and they hate morality. Right now young adults are willing to root for technology over environmentalism.
The most ironic part is that most of this generation grew in the 90s with environmentally correct messages, with being good people and not giving a finger to the bad guys/degenerates/tyrants. It's just that they adopted a new culture of being victimized whiny degenerates and sociopaths in 2010.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sJXZRxOmaOw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck you john cena

didnt read lol

I wonder who's here.

youtube.com/watch?v=sJXZRxOmaOw

Daffy > Bugs

>Implying Jerry ever "deserved" anything, besides a big bag of rat poison
Fuck that little cunt

This has been a Tom > Jerry board since Gen Z was still in Kindergarten.

Objectively speaking Tom is the hero.

>Mist if this generation grew up in the 90s
No, Gen Z grew up in the 2000s despite people born in 1999 calling themselves "le 90s kids". Gen Z usually begins in the mid 90s, and toddler years barely count as "growing up"

This spiel would make more sense if Tom and Daffy were actual antagonists and not deuteragonists

How do both daffy and Donald manage to be tremendously superior to the main characters?
Are ducks just based in cartoons?

I root for Bugs but I also root for Tom.
I don't think the 'rooting for the losers' comes into play at all, it's about rooting for whoever comes off as less of a dick.

Bugs is a dick but Daffy is a loud, incompetent dick. Jerry is obviously a dick.

Also, Tom = Tommy = British soldier whereas Jerry = German Soldier. So if you root for Tom (the cat) you're technically rooting for the winners.

Bugs is usually the bigger prick desu and he never gets any comeuppance for being a prick. Rooting for him is objectively doing it wrong.

Winners are dull. The underdog is always far more interesting. Flawed characters are also, it turns out, far more fascinating to watch than boring goody two shoes.

This has honestly been Mickey's biggest problem. They where so obsessed with making sure people didn't hate him, that they forgot to make sure people liked him.

`I'm more of a batfag but fuck this song pisses me off don't shit on Clark for being an optimistic just cause your a little bitch

>then we need to shine brighter

Batman blown the fuck out

Superman needs to team up with Beta Ray Bill and just go on a magical musical tour through the galaxy

>Batman blown the fuck out

Agreed its makes me smile every time i read it I like when Batman has to see things can be brighter main reason I love when they are together and its not edgy or them fighting

>Tom
>villain
More often than not, Tom was just doing his job as a cat, while Jerry was being a filthy parasite.

the super best part is Superman isn't dunking it in his face, just like"Lets be BRIGHTER then buddy" and I can just imagine bruce muttering "b-baka senpai..." and running off under the cover of a smoke bomb

>liking Jerry

But daffy is funnier you fucking faggkt

It's clear that OP doesn't get the fundimental fact that flawed characters are infinately better to watch than those with few flaws. And that villains can be cool.

Besides, it depends on the media. I can root for Bugs just as much as the villain, it all comes down to context.