ELECTORAL MAP AS OF NOVEMBER 2ND

THE STATE OF THE RACE AS OF 11/02/2016

> Latest polling shows Trump leading in PA, OH, FL, NV, AZ, NH, MECD2

Ignoring the over sampled CNN and new Pennsylvania poll that over sampled Democrats by +5 and +11
Trump is winning boys, you have to go vote!

Other urls found in this thread:

news.hamptonu.edu/release/Hampton-University's-CPP-Latest-Poll-Shows-VA-Voter-Shift-from-Clinton-to-Trump-Post-Email-Investigation
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/ma/massachusetts_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-6122.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patrick_Caddell)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

double digits kek wills it

They are not "over sampling" Democrats, they are sampling them at the right amount, because more of them will show up on election day.

keks will

>Voted for Trump in Nevada today
Also got to vote pimp Dennis Hof as my state rep.

PA and NH aren't going red.

Praise Kek

>TFW I will help PA go red

Feels good

TRUMP JUST WON

topkek

There's more support for TRUMP in PA than you might think

> Virginia going blue

top kek

wtf are you talking about??

they just announced blacks are voting in much smaller amounts.......

whites will continue their majority with republican

so where do you think she makes up the deficit to actually reach 2008 or 12??

Still insufficient.

Blacks aren't turning out as much in Ohio and North Carolina. But Pennsylvania is on track.

How?

But Obama won despite having lower numbers so your chart shows Trump should win even harder.

>Be first woman candidate
>Less support than rich morman

>Virginia
>Blue
Top kek OP latest polls have Trump winning maybe correct your map you shill

Black turnout is going to be almost zero for the next 100 years.

>oversampling dems

They over sample democrats because there are MORE democrats among the electorate.

I keep hearing that and yet I keep seeing him win as Hillary gets closer and closer to jail.

>white "women"

NH is going red

No idea about vermont, there's alot of trump support here but the state is cucked like Minnesota

this was in march..........nice try

Not as many as independents.

Independents are 40%
Instead, pollsters are putting Dems at 40% and women at 65%

This is literally proof that women will only go to the candidate that resembles them more

yet........the most accurate polls of 2012 didnt oversample dems......it was D+0.8

>This is what retards actually believe

its not out of the realm of possibilities for trump to win Massachusetts

Literally lying at this point

Hey OP

Virginia is red too

news.hamptonu.edu/release/Hampton-University's-CPP-Latest-Poll-Shows-VA-Voter-Shift-from-Clinton-to-Trump-Post-Email-Investigation

One day I will be able to beat dumbasses over the internet with the push of a button. Lucky for you it hasn't happened yet.

mass is +30 for hillary in most polls.

it's literally more democrat than california

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/ma/massachusetts_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-6122.html

Utah isn't going red it's going independent

No they wont, look at Primary turnout, they are expecting a D+10 or D+11 turnout for her to win. The primaries are a great guide to the electorate and they where R+1. Also, in literally all polls the raw sample has a Republican electorate but they re-weigh it to favor Dems.

Fuck you and kill yourself CTR

>pennsylvania red
kek
KEK
K E K

> March 3rd
Fucking kek

>CNN lying about the Dems winning
They're so fucking stupid, they're practically trying to convince Dems not to bother voting at all.

So many people are going to see their """guaranteed win""" the narrative has been pushing and just fucking stay home, meanwhile Trump supporters are getting out there in droves because they need their dream to be a reality.

Oh fuck I forgot to add that. My bad

said nobody at all after the media spewed it for a week. McMuffin tied with Hillary but Trump was still 23% ahead.

Trump will win NY, and possibly CA. PUSH!

GO VOTE !!!!!

Guys I have secret information about the election results. There is another being written in, and he's sweeping the whole nation... This is a confirmed fact, theres no reason to oppose this factual map. I repeat, this map is canon

No, they oversample based on expect turnout. But dem turnout is down by like 50% this year so they're really stupid.

There ya go. I think we just solved the unemployment problem. Everyone using a computer is required to have a minority next to them that gets an instant paypal/venmo payment for a single slap or gut punch.

That's fucking hilarious man

>saved
rare prediction

Unironically, I fucking hope so. Says a lot about us if we elect a person like Hillary. I realize Trump is no gem but he is better than her. In my adult life all I have known is 16 years of shit presidents. I think electing a criminal would make me an hero. I don't want to live in a SJW ran fascist PC America.

literally shaking right now

Because I hate Hillary?

>march 2016
Fuck you

>New York
>blue

As if Kek would allow that

If there are more democrats why even hold elections at all?

This is a pretty good map, only thing I have to note, if Pennsylvania DOES go red, Colorado will definitely be red too, and possibly Michigan.

How do they get electoral predictions from early voting? The popular vote is useless and doesn't always reflect the outcome of the electoral college. This all just seems like wishful thinking and bullshitting from both sides to me.

They're basing it on 2008 turnout. Honest liberal Pat Caddell (en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patrick_Caddell) said he doesn't think they will hit +5, let alone +10, a couple days ago.

He said the Clinton campaign internal polling must show Trump up by at least 4 points for them to be acting so desperately.

My digits say that Trump will win.

>california
>blue