Family Guy invites a lot of celebrities to cameo and say Family Guy is complete garbage

>Family Guy invites a lot of celebrities to cameo and say Family Guy is complete garbage
>Jokes about how The Simpsons is so much better than them

How deep into "You can't fire me I quit" mode can it go?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5zSUQJMFx5Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>You can't fire me
>m-e
>emmy

>Are you wearing a The Wire?
Laughed

Who are the two on the farthest right?

White man is Aaron Sorkin. Black woman I didn't get the name due to her sassy voice, I'm not familiar with her.

I thought that episode where Stewie and Brian got locked in the vault was their emmy bait episode.

Is that Louis CucK?

That was their sincere Emmy bait. This is just them whining that they don't have one under the guise of "jokes"

Can't Seth just ask Matt Groening to have one? Matt must have like 50 of them that aren't used for doorstops

youtube.com/watch?v=5zSUQJMFx5Q

I honestly feel kinda bad for thinking this episode was funny

Family Guy occasionally has a funny episode, nothing to feel bad about.

Clearly they have some vendetta against Seth, that's the only reason he hasn't won an Emmy yet

Honestly, I think this episode would have been much better if it mocked South Park and Rick and Morty instead of GoT and modern family

I don't think it mocked anything (Well, probably Modern Family, I didn't watch it, but I assume Tricia Takanawa's line was a jab at one of their actors?) beside the idea of award-baiting.

I like FG it's a lot smarter than people give it credit for

The black lady is the reason why people watch abc.... she made Grey's Anatomy, scandal, how to get away with murder ect all the stuff your chick likes.

Is that Kelsey Grammer on the left?

nah that's me

What's wrong, Seth?

Where's your Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Animated Program?

Oh you don't have one for that? What a shame.

That guy also got one for Archer so he can taunt Seth with an award in both hands.

>your chick
y-yeah haha

They don't call him Seth "One Man Holocaust" MacFarlane for nothing.

Are they ever going to bother making the characters look even remotely interesting or is that not within their skillsets?

No one in this particular scene was voiced by the actual person except for Louis CK.

There's even a joke about Shonda being voiced by a white like the other ethnic folks.

Right but it's funny since they're equally bad.

There a clip of this? It sounds mildly interesting.

Bob has 2 no less.