Why the Transformers so gay?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14051727/r
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A large female fan base
Cast mostly male-a
what'd you expect'em to do?
They put it together, and what do we get?
Bibidi Babidi Gay

Went from "Girls won't buy toys so make only a few token girlbots" to "girls will buy pretty boy toys".

G1 Megastar was just the gateway drug to the slow but sure decent into the gays. Then we got Sakamoto drawing his yaoi, then all those girls and boys who grew up snorting megastar were old enough to enter the official creative teams and design the twinkiest Starscream yet. The gay robots was always here my dudes.

Wasn't Megatron's ship in the old RID called the Megastar?
Those sneaky gits.

Who would win the Megabowl?

strawpoll.me/14051727/r

>Soundwave and Shockwave 3 votes each

They always were.

Because it's cute

How long until someone commissions Alex Milne to draw megastar?

>implying it hasn't already been done

When do you think it'll be done then?

let's fill this thread with sexy Arcee

any gen is acceptable

especially if someone has pics of prime Arcee lezzing out with G1 Arcee

How do you know?

But who is the cutest bot?

Starscreamu desu

Arcee is a shit faggot

its the waves

Oh Wheeljack

No.

rude

Who's the best kid?

Boy

because there's like 10 menbots for every fembot

do the math

Gay shipping of everyone, including the Combaticons = progressive future of the brand. (Record low sales notwithstanding...)

Kiss Players has cute girls kissing Autobot boys = most reviled part of franchise in 33 years.

Sometimes I hate being a Transformers fan.

yeah, it wasn't the pedophilia that turned everyone off

nice conservation of details faggot

bump

Better question: Why is Starscream so based?

Because he's best girl, duh.

Transformers comics never sell that well though, kiss players is a good meme but not a good manga the art is shit, the plot is shit and even the lolis are fucking ugly in that shit.

There's about 50 female transformers in the entire franchise there's probably over 1000 male transformers at this point, I think 10 is putting it lightly lol.

>A large female fan base

Serious?

I think this thread should prove, yes.

but they are cute together

except

I won't judge but
> that one ship with characters that each have other, better ships.

maybe?

Rosanna did nothing wrong.

Pretty much this.

Like I don't mind it but it's just...meh.

>that comic where Tarn and Overlord sound like they're comparing their cocks
>but it's actually them comparing their docs.

She and glit are the best thing to come out of kiss players besides Starscream possessing a girl on the toilet.

Mainly because there are mostly male transformers. The only way for straight ships is introducing characters like Arcee or having human/cybertronian ships. But, most of the time a human/cybertronian ship is superior to human/human or cybertronian/cybertronian

Source? Reverse google gave nothing.

why is the furry piss yellow?

Daily dose of worst girl/boy just so you can remember that she's still in the comic

user, that's lime green.

Except it's not

You're right, it's actually slightly MORE green than lime green.

It's still a hideous color, doesn't matter if it's piss yellow or limer green. It's Anode tier of shitty colors.

I want robotfuckers to leave

It was actually a Red Dwarf joke where Rimmer says piss should only be lime green if you're Mr. Spock, but I just decided to respond to pedantry with hyper-pedantry. No hard feelings.

>goes on Sup Forums's Sup Forums board
>goes on a transformers thread
>doesn't expect people to fuck robots and is upset when they do

???

More specifically I want gay robotfuckers to leave

you where fine till you posted worst girl

>fandom is mostly fujosluts
>surprised when there's gay robots
>on Sup Forums

You're such a silly boy user.

Anode needs a good hard dicking to set her straight.

>transformers fandom
>mostly fujoshits
Now that's just a blatant lie. It's mostly 30-40yo neckbeards and I'm pretty sure the ones reposting the fujo art on Sup Forums are gay males. Yes you.

Anode needs to be set on fire to be set straight

I'm talking about the fanartists like 90% of them are chicks or chicks pretending to be gay guys You can split the TF fanbase in two half of it is fujoshits who like the comics/animoos and the other half is 40 year old neckbeards who like the toys.

I'm pretty sure you're the only guy in this thread btw.

RiD episode 65

what's your take then if RiD reveals June ended up with Agent Fowler?

She should've ended up with Optimus tho

Fundamentally, because Simon Furman hated female Transformers on principle, because girls are icky and gross and an all male alien robot species is so much better. He hates the idea so much that the only girl for years was Arcee, who was forced into a female body by a mad scientist.

Because of this male-only policy, when someone inevitably decided to romance subplots, they ended up as gay romances. And once a few of them got popular, it snowballed.

The latest episode, m8.

Actual answer: The Pack needed to get past the security gate of a nuclear power station and copied the colour schemes of passing facility trucks.
I'm sorry you're colourblind and/or have a shitty monitor, piss user.

This is why I don't watch RID

It's probably my monitor though. Or my eyes hurt from looking at the lime green furry.

Why is THAT the reason you don't watch it?

It's not, I just find RID to be fucking retarded, and that's a good example of why it's fucking retarded.

Anode needs to die

The Prime humans will probably never be mentioned in RiD.

>>Romance in Transformers

>>Queers in Transformers

>>Lack of lasers in Transformers

Females and Queers are a disease. I see no reason not to hang Fujoshits by there neck until dead.

If you think Transformers needs more lasers then you've obviously only seen bayformers.

romance has been happening since g1, queer transformers have been happening since beast wars (dub change)/energon (orginal intent), and lasers happen all the time.

>the furries become psuedo constructicons

hey fags

- Why do you keep referring to them as furries in a pejorative sense?
- Constructicons aren't pale green and white, they're vivid lime green and purple.

The boner in your pants says a different story.

MOAR

watch the episode

Why are you using - instead or >? Is this some newfag trend?

I said psuedo for a reason mate

Because I was listing multiple responses and not quoting or otherwise assuming your voice?

Fair enough, just weird to see bullet point dashes on Sup Forums I guess.

I'll alert Shockwave to how low he is.

My low amount of votes was ... illogical. So I have rectified this.

that and they never really established how much time passed between Prime and RiD.

Fowler might be dead but June might be a GILF now.

Thanks. I was worried it was a color manip done for funsies and therefore untraceable. Looks cool.

Good question. Transformer sexuality shouldn’t even be a thing in the first place.

romance and sex are two different things

Because there's like three women.

Chicks dig giant robots, user.

They like them even more when they're gay boys.

aren't they all asexual?

they can be romantic

I think they've always been around in some capacity, but to me it seemed like Animated really opened the floodgates. God damn, did those threads get fujo at times.

m8 was it that fucking difficult to rad the thread before posting

read*