Who's the best Marvel's Superman?

Who's the best Marvel's Superman?

Thor.

Beta Ray Bill.

Carol!

Sentry

Reported.

Gladiator isn't a good example or even expy of Superman. He's always been superstrong alien guy and would honestly fit in better in the DCverse. Black Marvel is also a poor Superman copy of Superman. He's Marvel's answer to Steel, Black Racer, Icon or black Martian Manhunter or whatever massive powered black man in DC. With Hyperion and Sentry you go with blonde Aryan Superman. But Sentry is really Triumph mixed in with Beyonder. I guess Hyperion is closest to powerset and personality type to Supes but not very much. Thor is probably the best analogy to Superman.

Hyperion
t. zebra kid

>I guess Hyperion is closest to powerset and personality type to Supes
You forgot he's literally the last surviving member of his race.

It's Sun God. Hyperion close second.

Hyperion is literally "what if Superman was in Marvel"

Magneto

I will never not laugh at Sentry.

>Hey readers, remember this guy that was a great hero, F4 best friend, Rogue's most important love interest, the guy who inspired every Marvel hero to be a hero?
>Meanwhile his stories are nothing but Sentry being an easily manipulated retard
A character made for the edgelord retards.

Then I guess it was perfect character for you.

Now THAT was a well-thought reply.

>Gladiator isn't a good example or even expy of Superman.
you dumb shit. His real name is Kallark. first three letters: Kal. Say it out loud and it sounds like "Clark".

Hyperion is the closest to Superman
Sentry is the best one of the bunch though

My boy Hyperion

Carol

Gladiator has almost the entire Kryptonian powers though. In fact, he's probably even more OP than supes since his only real weakness is having a lack of confidence in himself.

I like Hyperion

npbp

Which Hyperion is the best one though?

/thread

Unless you meant Jane, in which case how dare you.

Norrin Rad

I disagree with the Sentry being a Superman clone at all. These two characters couldn't differ more actually.

Hyperion is straight up Marvel's Superman. Like that's Superman in the Marvel universe.
Gladiator is a Superman ripoff with the same powers, weaknesses and even his name is Kallark (Kal Clark).

>You forgot he's literally the last surviving member of his universe.

Hyperion is a totalitarian Superman that believes that you should give up some of your freedom for the sake of peace and order. Is either an alien or an Eternal. Powered by the sun/cosmic energy. Vulnerable to "kryponite" and magic. Super allergic to magic. Only surviving member of his universe.

Gladiator is a Superman that is the emperor to an intergalactic empire. Among the Marvel Superman, he is the most willing to kill when necessary. Even have his own "Superboy". Powered by confidence. Vulnerable to "kryponite" and magic. 1 of 2 surviving full-blooded member of his species.

Blue Marvel is a Superman that acquired his powers via artificial means, aka Apollo. Was a Superman analog that ultimately became forgotten by the public. Is weak willed and went on hiatus because people were mean to him. Powered the anti-matter that he generates from his body. Vulnerable to "kryponite" and probably magic. His "Kryponite" is the Negative Zone. Was implied to have retcon himself into existences.

Sentry is a crazy Superman that have both a Superman form and a human form, aka Shazam/Captain Marvel. Was considered a Superman analog. Powered by his molecular manipulation. Vulnerable to himself, the Negative Zone, telepaths and possibly magic. Was implied to have retcon himself into existences.

What the fuck is Marvel's obsession with making their own Superman

Flying brick with a few random tacked on powers is hardly unique in the medium.