Anyone else kinda want WW3 so we can finally have a great war of our time and harden up these libcucks?

Anyone else kinda want WW3 so we can finally have a great war of our time and harden up these libcucks?
>Wheres my WW2
>Wheres my Vietnam

More or less. Not going to fight for Clinton Machine regardless. Don't care if I am breaking the law. #DraftOurDaughters

I'd rather the world not become Fallout and I have to scavenge for food and water to survive in a hostile nuclear wasteland

trump faught so hard to draft the dodge, teach em how to do the trump thing.

/suicidal/ here
Yes, I'd much rather die in a way where my family can get some cash from it than pathetically with a tank of helium at my side and a bag over my head.

Assuming no nukes get dropped I mean

One way or the other, I don't even care any more.

>harden up these libcucks
>implying you're hard

Fuck off fatass.

I've been thinking that for years. We need a real happening like war or depression or something so these limp wrist liberal faggots can see what really hard times are and what evil truly looks like.

I don't want WWIII.

WWII was hard enough for a generation of men that made it through. The unfortunate bastards that didn't would be 100x more this time around. Let's not forget that in total war the civiie population suffers 2x as much in the areas most fought over.

So no. I don't want WWIII. I'd rather harden libcucks the fuck up with a bullet to the back of the head. Don't drag the rest of the self-respecting productive members of society into the abyss with them.

it will last only 9 minutes. russian mach 10 rockets needs only few seconds to reach US soil. it will be very dark before, because of their new alien tech EMPs.

Modern wars are fought with technology and distance, I doubt it would require that many physically able soldiers.

Good thing is that they would draft fresh out of high school 18-25 year olds who aren't in college. So it'd be nigger warfare, IM ALL ABOUT IT

You can't harden up libcucks OP. They'll slip out of actually fighting any way they can. Same goes for cuckservatives.

Yep lots of yep

This.
We should send all the nu males and feminists to fight hillary's war while we stay back and breed with conservative qts.

At present, that is only sustainable when a superpower is fighting some goat herders. Trying to fight a powerful enemy using fancy gadgets alone would bankrupt the US.

Unless those fancy gadgets are nukes, of course.

>Implying America doesnt work at its best under a war economy

War isnt fun. You wont see any justice and you wont fulfill the void that makes you want a war right now.
Hookers arent that expensive

I think the only way we can do that is if Trump becomes president and we still go to war.

Don't try to scare Americans. Hopefully most of them know thats utter bullshit

Why should another country have to suffer your cucks and violence? Just shoot your traitors.

You're better voting for Hillary then.

I did my time in the military so I wont be fighting W3, any case fuck no I don't want it to happen, OP is some little faggot living fantasies..

yeah, clearly you're better off with 7 trillion siphoned directly into the military industrial complex. it's worked so well.

Why not just civil war?

Move to Israel experience the closest thing.

Fuck that. I can't stand whiny victimbots either, but WW3? That's a bit of an overreaction,don't you think? You want difficult circumstances, hard work, camaraderie to harden you up, go become a logger or a miner or a commercial fisherman.

Or is it that you think you're hard enough and it's everybody else that needs to "harden up"?

>harden up these libcucks?
They will be the first to die, actually.

>implying anyone in this vietnamese rice paper drawings board would last 3 minutes in a war