Bittersweet Candy Bowl (BCB)

THE FILLER IS FINALLY OVER, IT'S HAPPENING, GET BACK IN HERE DAMMIT edition.

>remember reading this in high School
>read the latest chapters
>it hasn't moved an inch
You poor sap.

Conjecture that Mike wouldn't come is out the window.

A reminder than Daisy is now 16 years old.

Not 6.

pretty sure you could see him in the preview page posted back in the summer, he was on his phone

Why are all the small cat dressed, but the big cat is naked?

Still underage in Burgerland.

16 is legal is a number of burgerstates

God what a slovenly whore, at the very least Daisy's dad could do us keep her constantly knocked up so she would have an excuse to be this fat

with that fucking dialogue they are definitely kindergartners

The old answer was that the young ones don't usually wear clothes unless for special occasions like parties (fur just covers everything anyway) and only adults really wear clothes at all times.
Why the fuck the mom is naked is anyone's guess.

i really wish they'd pick a side in the "clothes or not clothes" thing because it's starting to get awkward

Wait a minute...

>Jess
>Madison

>All other parents wear clothes
>Daisy's mom is naked

What the hell

Which doesn't work because Molly has always worn clothes.

THIS ISN'T NOT ENOUGH RINGS: SONIC MANIA EDITION

I wonder if Taeshi regrets giving her clothes. Making it look like she has something to hide just adds to the allure that led to Molly-posting

FUCK

Somebody should tell that to her body proportions them

Mike is really super short

according to her mom she's gonna hit a growth spurt at one point

Is it a dildo? That's totally a dildo box.

What's his masterplan?

>Madison in first frame.

Wow, first page and already irredeemable garbage.
A new recent record.

Why does her mother look like a early-teen pregnant chubster?

What a thoughtful guy! Mike always knows what the right present is for everyone.

It was originally probably just to put her in a Girl Scout uniform as a way of signalling how young she was.

careful now, you'll trigger the artist!

>starting
She seemed to experiment with putting the naked regular cast in clothes about three years ago but only for like one chapter.

Don't worry. It's not like bagman has any control over the threads

There does seem to be a janitor that loves babysitting these threads, though. Lots of deleted posts that break no rules.

Mama cat needs some clothes.

remember that bagman is based

Daisy's mom is supposed to be comically large but it just makes Mike and Daisy look like little kids. How soon before someone comes in late in this chapter and thinks it's a flashback?

She'd need some mama dimensions to fill them out first because currently she looks like a pre-chibi young Daisy who's gotten obese

>everybody still smol
>Madison still exists

Liar whos pants is on fire

In what capacity? I'm actually pretty curious as to what his defenders find unobjectionable.

Mike looks surprisingly happy for someone who just had their former-"best" friend show up again after disappearing for months, getting told off, and then moping around all day. I wonder if Mike suffering has been written out for this chapter.

Suffering people can put up a pretense not to hurt their friends.

Because Taeshi draws everyone that isn't tall a freaking toddler with a massive head

Mike does this a lot, actually. Back in December his smile vanished the second Lucy left the room to get drinks, and in filler hell he has this fuckin emoticon lookin :) smile at school while having vietnam flashbacks about his girlfriend.

Dude's repressed.

>Still no cynical/apathetic Mike

Was mike always shorter than Daisy? I'm pretty sure he was the "average height" of the group

Yes
MIke is second shortest
Lucy is shorter than everyone

Isn't Matt supposed to be freakishly tall? Because I remember him looking like someone who's just below average height basing it on his body size and shape.

I don't know if it's very consistent

>I don't know if it's very consistent
Neither does the artist.

A horizontal one?

>Amaya is a tranny now

wait what, when?

who gave scarf cat permission to smile.
him and bow cat are not allowed to be happy.
wheres the misery?

What? No! Why!?

U wot m8?

This is a good question. What happens between current page and pic related that kills his mood? Does somebody bring up Lucy? Sandy? Both? Maybe Paulo shows up to drop off his gift and says something shitty to Mike for hurting his waifu. We may never know.

Christ, her mother is fat as hell hahaha

You fucking WHAT?

Where?
Why?

I wonder if this page will re-appear in this form or if they'll be changes.

It probably won't be changed, but others will. They have to save the face and pretend every was perfect from the go

What?

And here comes Lucy this chapter to come screw things up for everyone and be an emotional parasite once again.

No fuck off this is a Mike and Daisy chapter. If either Paulo or Lucy show up for more than three pages I'm going to make December look like a fucking joke, I'm so tired of those pricks.

I hate this comic so god damn much. Why do I always come back to these threads? It's insanity I must be insane, I'm expecting a different result from the same fucking things.

That stupid return might as well be noncanon for how shitty it is, ketchup kink flashback and all.

but hey, like it isn't unrecoverable crap since 2014

Who do I pay to just start photoshopping genitals to all the naked cats so I can hammer my dick to it?

I'm sick of them as well, but you know we can't go a chapter without them or them being mentioned by the others.
Taeshi: Paulo has a heart of gold and Lucy is just a cute Tsundere~
Fans: BS Paulo and Lucy are terrible characters with little redeeming qualities

polo is a good boy

Get that "dindu nuffin" crap out of here lol

He really didn't do anything tho

He was educated on how fucking awful Lucy is yet still refused to learn.

That's Mike's and ya know it

It's definitely been ruined by sheer storytelling incompetence.

"Ohh, Polo is suddenly a insecure half homo who acts like the stereotype brodude Tumblr envisions fratboys are like"

"Yay, Lucy is now a filled out bingoboard of mental illnesses and bad personality trait, also lol didn't like Polo after all"

I want to chug Paulo.

>very very thigh
L-lewd?!

>no one's posted the new Ships Ahoy

I don't blame you. It's pretty meh.

Paulo's a simp like Mikey boy is. At least psycho Abbey stop being Daisy's "trophy" boyfriend

Mike is terrible as well but Lucy and Paulo take the cake for being awful.

This is why we can't have nice things

What has Paulo ever done to anything except bant Abbey too hard? And the best example of that was in a shitty retcon flashback.

Taeshi even wrote him dealing with dumping Jasmine as well as he possibly could have.

Getting Mike beat up that one time and being homophobic before taeshi made him bi so Tumblr and the fans won't hate him even more

And mocking Abbey about his dead mother which he got away when the Teacher was in the class.

And sexually assaulting Lucy when she clearly doesn't like being touched like that

Who the fuck is James?

Some trap that Paulo works with.

It's a shitty trap if forced writing is required

Which didn't bother Abbey at the time. Trying to say it did is as silly as saying he's angry that Paulo "forced" him back together with Daisy.

Lmao Daisy used to be so two-faced. I wonder if Taeshi will ever bring that up again.

She still is, but now she resorts to babby tantrums.

But so does everyone now, she is queen baby tho

Oh look, it's Everyone is Awful: The Webcomic

fake news.
Paulo clearly enjoys having his hair pulled

Touches Lucy even though she clearly doesnt like the way he does it.

Got mike beaten up because he was jealous. Gave Abbey shit about his dead mom by saying Daisy would be the only one to ever put up with that sort of thing. That shit isn't cool to say in general. But then again, Paulo is the dumbass that kept shit talking the kid with clearly visible anger issues, has never been nice to him at all, and then wonders why he hates his guts.

>Touches Lucy even though she clearly doesnt like the way he does it.
When he was 13. When was the last time he did it? Ch. 95, when he was regressed back to his 13-year-old personality regardless of all the events in his life.

>Got mike beaten up because he was jealous.
I think that was more for the lulz. Also when he was 13.

>Gave Abbey shit about his dead mom by saying Daisy would be the only one to ever put up with that sort of thing.
We went though this . Abbey didn't care.

>Paulo is the dumbass that kept shit talking the kid with clearly visible anger issues, has never been nice to him at all, and then wonders why he hates his guts
Like I said, the shit Paulo gave Abbey was limited until that terrible retcon chapter that happened AFTER Abbey attacked Paulo. Abbey himself also cited Paulo's supposed predatory behavior towards girls for the attack.

Paulo doesn't care what Abbey thinks about him, he cared that Abbey might kick the shit out of him...until he got angry enough to stop caring and blew him out.

Why don't you two lovebirds take your shitflinging to their officially sanctioned fanchannels?
That sort of "discussion" is probably the only kind bagboy permits besides blind and unconditional praise for their "hard work".
Besides, might even rope in some normies and escalate it so it becomes a old fashioned fan shitstorm.

I'm not either of those posters but what's wrong with doing it here?

Since no one's answer yet, user meant from this page.
>Random customer calls Amaya a dude
>Amaya smiles brightly
>Sue points out how brightly she's smiling
That's pretty much it. You can either take it as Amaya REALLY likes getting spare change for tips, or REALLY likes looking androgynous enough to pass as a guy. Tae is probably leaving it ambiguous on purpose so it can be anyone's guess.

paulo sees amaya's penis too

Alright, faggots. Which one of you made this post yesterday, on Sup Forums?