Weekly Avengers title until the movie. :^)

>Weekly Avengers title until the movie. :^)
>$4.99 first issue.
>$3.99 subsequent issues.
Nah, I'm good.

And I'm buying it so whats your point?

I bit pricey, innit?

>I'm buying it so
Riiiiiiiggggghhhhhtttt...

You weren't going to but it, and probably won't read it even for free. Personally I'm happy because this means USAvengers is basically getting another arc after the search for Sam. I could do without Zub, but it'll probably be tolerable.

It's a sixteen-part event. So:
$4.99 * 01 == $4.99
$3.99 * 15 == $59.85
Grand Total == $64.84 (pre-tax)

Yeah, that's pretty pricey.

Meh i spend more on gas and ciggs in a week

It's upwards of $80 if you add in the exchange rate

Christ sakes, anyone that spends that deserves current marvel

I can't really complain when I just spent more than 100 dollars on DC comics just this week
I mean, you do you, man. But you should maybe reconsider, spending that much on something you have no guarantee you'll enjoy? Seems kinda fucked

I haven't been reading the storytime either. Those are free.

>buying avengers
Can I have your picture? I want to see a real life cuck

At least it's spread out over three months.
But you could still buy a decent video game instead of what it likely to be a subpar event.

Jeeze, what did you buy? I can at least understand if you bought trade collections.

Why would you need someone else's picture to see a cuck, when all you have to do is look in the mirror?

>no u!
What a clever retort.

Yeah, bought a whole fucking bunch of trades off Amazon

>was buying USAvengers but not Avengers or Uncanny Avengers
>USAvengers is getting folded into this
Well, shit. Now I need to decide between ponying up for a weekly series even though I'll probably only enjoy 1/3rd of it or just drop it entirely. It's like Marvel WANTS me to take shit off my pull list.

Cheapos.

Uncanny is good, Usavengers no.

Have you ever been as decided to what is look like

USAvengers is dead bro. Last issue is #12, then it's done until this thing starts up with the cast

And now the twist: neither of them are good

jesus, that's stupid. This is why you pirate and trade wait.

I don't support event anymore. Only floppies I buy are indi's and the few smaller big two titles that I want to see continue like Ultimates, Green Arrow and Flintstones (yes, that doesn't work out well.)

Nah they're good. You're garbage.

>no u!!!
pretty solid retort

I wasn't going to buy it anyway regardless of the price. The whole Avengers line has been pretty boring.

You just know too that they are going to split this into many, many trades. What's the average Marvel trade these days? Five issues?

Duggan doesn't write good dialog. He has a great mind for putting together characters and how they should play off each other. But he just can't make them talk in any way that gives them feeling. It's so blande and boring

Tell me when an actual interesting Avengers team shows up

I'm sorry, all I see is teen Jean's eyes looking in two seperate directions.

Uncanny Avengers isn't written by Duggan. It's by Zub. Duggan's run ended months ago.

Yes because calling someone a cuck is the pinnacle of wit

If you didn't want to get called a cuck then you wouldn't be watching something that's non-canon.

I spend close to that every Wednesday. Should I rethink my life?

I will just read it on readcomiconline.to :^)

Depends on your income, really.

Minimum wage, but I'm too pathetic for a social life and have no other real expenses, so even after comics and bills I put back about $200 in savings each month. I'm usually good until something bursts into flames and I need to spend everything I have fixing it.

>Zub
oh god...even worse then

Well, it's a pretty big amount of money compared to your monthly savings. If those are floppies, you'd either save a bunch of money or get a lot more pages per month if you started buying trades instead. Like, buying used on Amazon, it's not hard to get good stories at less than a dollar per issue.

I don't mind the prices, but the story doesn't really interest me honestly.

it's a combination. Why spend $100 on a mediocre story that only serves to keep Marvel pumping out events when I can spend that on a couple Omnibus's of better stuff

>You weren't going to but it, and probably won't read it even for free.
You're right. Marvel doesn't deserve it.

>completely love USAvengers
>don't like the other two
>want to start a pull list for new marvel books

I feel like the universe is trying to make me buy stuff I don't want
Maybe I just shouldn't get a pull list

I get about $100 of trades a month too. I like floppies.

>3.99 for a physical copy which comes with a digital copy and a second bonus comic
Actually seems like a pretty good deal in this day and age of smartphones

I have never used one of those digital copy codes on any of my comics. What is the reason to? seriously, I don't know what they even are

It's not as good when you realize you get the same bonus comic with every issue that week.
You could sell them on reddit for a dollar each. I've thought about it, but it would require signing up for reddit.

>reddit
>1x52/year
>getting paid $52/ year to be on reddit

nah, not worth it

You only get one comic a week?

An user a few threads ago mentioned his house burning down, lost all his comics, but because he had digital copies of his marvel stuff he was still able to read them off his phone. Sounded like a good idea to me, or what the other user said, sell them for a dollar fifty on reddit.
Yeah, this bothers me, if they were smart about it they'd give different codes to different comics, for example, during Laura's public enemy arc we could have gotten codes for Logan's original public enemy arc. Still good though. I herd DC started doing the digital code bit and was sad to find that Mr Miracle, despite being priced at 3.99 for 22 pages, did not in fact have a digital code.

of Marvel? one a month. but my pull list is at about 14

Yeah, DC's imprints don't get the codes. It's only Rebirth monthlies. Shame, you'd think they'd at least put them on the Young Animal books since those aim for an audience that would likely prefer to have digital.