Why aren't you playing the most redpilled game ever?

Why aren't you playing the most redpilled game ever?

>developed by a completely indie group
>no sjw shit
>no pc shit
>gore out the ass
>hardcore combat
>free to play
>expansions every few months

youtube.com/watch?v=92SpXUJEIVs

Not even shilling. This is the most fucking based game ever.

Wtf I hate [redacted] now

I don't like that fuckedup Trading System, Senpai

Then get a group of friends and play selffound. That's what I've been doing. It's much more rewarding than playing trade.

>Malachai did nothing wrong

GGG are amazing people. I played the game several years ago, and their support was amazing.

They gifted an ingame pet to my gf (who was also playing a game), and when I lost a high lvl hardcore char to a DC, they even responded to my whiny email and felt sorry for me.

I wish that they had a better engine, and therefore a better game, because they really are goodguys in the industry. Unfortunately the engine is not sufficient to carry a higher quality game.

>redpilled
>immediately concedes when pressed to censor 'sexist' graphics

all video games are degenerate once you're an adult, grow up manbabies

Battlefield 1 ..killing nigger krauts FTW

Dude they are going to release a 64bit direct3d11 client in like a week with 2.4.0.

Literally in like a week from now.

Used to play hardcore. Played for a year or two up until Awakening beta and for a little live but haven't played since then.

Sad.

I wish, it would amaze me, but Im not complaining about the graphics. It's the core of the gameplay, physics and netcode.

How come you are so hyped about sweettalking people to play it?

>2.4.3: The DirectX 11/64 bit version. This is the big one. We're expecting to release it around a month before 2.5.0 comes out so that we have plenty of time to solve any problems that arise. There will be two Path of Exile executables. A 32 bit DirectX 9 version and the new 64 bit DirectX 11 one. Initially, the DirectX 9 version will be the default and you will need to specifically run the DX11 executable if you would like to try it out. Once 2.5.0 launches, we plan to make DX11 the default if your computer is able to run it. The DX11 client significantly improves performance.

I play this game an unhealthy amount but I know it doesn't belong on Sup Forums. Fuck off back to Sup Forums

wtf I hate Path of Exile now

Because it's a really fucking awesome game. If you've not been around for a while you would have seen that they have already been implementing hardcore performance improvements now. Desync is completely gone and they've improved the framerate a lot. The DX11 client will boost the shit out of the engine.
They have actually been fixing the performance problems now.

>all these PoEfags on Sup Forums

I'm so god damn confused. I love PoE, but I sure as fuck didn't think it would be a common play here.

They've said that the tit girls will come back. This was just to commemorate the act 4 expansion.

Fucking Sup Forumsabies, when will they learn?

>Not even shilling
>Let me just advertise this video game on this politics forum
Normally I would call you a faggot and tell you to fuck off, but we have to make the get by election day so all shitposting is welcome I suppose.

I'm not much into hack n slay so poe isn't for me, but I hear it's the best of the genre. The money question for me is whether Camelot Unchained will be any good. Other than that I kinda grew out of vidya, maybe some dota here and there.

>4
>germans promoting his satanic cult in a game once again.

>>no sjw shit
>Man hating dyke Ranger
>Special snowflake Scion

> All these nerds on Sup Forums
Yes, Sup Forums is full of base dwellers, suprise!!

M8 we love good games that are not SJW bullshit. PoE is a prime example of that.

I'm pretty sure that we could make a Sup Forums guild in PoE if we tried. (which would be really fucking cool desu)

100 dollars for an electric scorpion is pretty greasy

CK2 is more Sup Forums material but PoE seems like a close second place.

All that is good and all, however. The game is the most boring grindy mind-numbing shit ever.

You need a IQ lower than 100 to stomach this shit.

PoE is a top tier ARPG.

I like the game but this is not /poi/ related. Sage

What's the significance of this update? I'm not very programming literate.