AMA Democratic Party of Florida Opertive

I've been gathering data for the Democratic Party of Florida (door to door) from Tampa to Orlando for the past month until the election from strictly Democratic households.

This state is going to be a blowout for Trump and the Democratic party here is scrambling because of the data coming back in.

The data I've collected from over 800 Democratic houses so far is pretty indicative of how things are going down.

AMA

Is Rubio gay

No idea, don't care either way. I already voted for him.

All of this information gathering I've done have covered every socioeconomic neighborhood along the I4 corridor, arguably the most important place this election.

I'm also on their payroll and the information is considered highly confidential as they are paying quite the penny for this data to be gathered.

Do you know which other states are being canvassed like you are doing?

Do you have info on other swing states through the grape vine?

Sorry to butt into this guy's AMA, but I actually know a guy with real connections to the FL GOP. He does not believe Marco Rubio is gay. Marco Rubio is also exactly who this board thinks he is in terms of political allegiances.

If you want to know who is 100% confirmed faggot, that's Charlie Crist. I get that that is no secret, to anyone with a functioning gaydar, but I can confirm, he is a fruiter.

How much of a blowout? Have you seen any data or are you just basing this off your own experience?

So what's the data?

I am not sure, I only have information about the Florida Democratic party. I suspect this is unique seeing as the I4 corridor is arguably the most contested political area in the US and as such they are dumping ridiculous amounts of money into data gathering here.

Can you provide some sort of proof OP?

I'de say around 30% of households I go to support Trump, another 30% hate him and the other houses I go to are hesitant to answer the question.

These people who are hesitant, after going to hundreds of houses, I have a strong feeling they do not wish to tell a Democratic 'operative' that they are actually voting for Trump.

do you think trump will win? Like if it's a blowout for florida, can you assume the rest of the states?

Out of about 800 or so houses about 30% outright support Trump, these all being registered Dems. Hillary support is surprisingly really low. Only about half openly support her.

The rest are extremely hesitant to answer, this happening over hundreds of people has given me the strong impression that they support Trump but do not wish to actually tell a Democratic party operative this. These are people voting downballot for D's and they won't answer the question about who they are voting for President.

I'm not at the office and don't have anything at my house to show proof, but I could do another thread when I go in tomorrow.

I'm dumb, if blowout good or bad for Trump?

Yes, he will win by 5-10% if this information coming in is accurate.

good for trump to secure florida

Overall, who do you think will win the election altogether?

Any info on other states going Red? What happened when the FBI announcement came in?

I'm also working for the Charlie Crist campaign and the information they have gathered reflects the same thing.

Around 30% of registered D's voting Trump and another 25-30% will not disclose but answer the rest of the downballot questions and voting preferences.

This is information they have spent many millions of dollars gathering and is more accurate than polling data.

30% of registered D's voting for Trump will be disastrous for them.

I think Trump will win based on this much Democratic support if it is this much in other swing states.

People are genuinely afraid to tell the Democratic party they support Trump so the 30% or so that do might only be the tip of the iceburg.

Do you personally believe HRC is a criminal?

im not in florida but a dem door knocker came to my house. 3 things she divuldged to me 1. she knew which houses not to go to (implied outright knowledge of trump supporters) 2. this heavily dem area i live in is "suprisingly" divided. 3. i have trump supporting neighbors. all of this shocked me.

Has the loss of Huma hamstrung the campaign or has had no effect?

Any way we can protect you in the day of the rope? Your on the payroll.

F

Yes. A lot of people in the party here also do not really like her, there are a few fanatics but having talked to a lot of people working here they are usually Ex-Berners or there for the money but secretly support Trump (myself).

Yeah i didnt tell someone also that i am a trump supporter out of fear.

I think it would give trump a phantom 5% boost when numbers come in but it might be 10% considering how polarizing he is

This is the same thing I have experienced first hand. Highly concentrated Dem neighborhoods from Tampa to Orlando extremely divided and a lot of them voting for Trump outright or unwilling to disclose preference because they are anxious to disclose in support of Trump.

So basically over 60% on Trump train?

>30% of registered Democrats

Holy shit, and they're making it sound like 28% of Reps like shill, I doubt it's that high.

No noticeable effect here, this is the Dem Party of Florida. I'm not actually working for the Hillary campaign. Most of what the party is doing is information gathering and GOTV for downballet Dems.

It's honestly surprising how they aren't more invested into getting Hillary elected directly. I guess they are leaving the campaign itself up to doing this.

If I have to be a casualty of war for the greater good, so be it. They were willing to pay me and didn't even check that I was a registered Republican.

I don't claim any inside info, except about which politicians are queer, but I'm calling 100% bullshit on that 28% defecting Republicans number. Somebody spiked that poll.

that whole 28% (R)s support Hillary is a baseless claim, they don't count those votes until the 8th, they'd have no way of knowing

Potentially 60%. I would go with around 35-40% actually support him.

If they're not giving you the sample size, something is fishy. OP is talking about hundreds of homes

Liddle Marco was probably Bi-curious in the 90s.

How many Republicans do you think support him? Has the fact he has done so many rallies in Florida boosted confidence in him?

She's literally the Borg queen

Yes this is sampling done by me personally. A bit over 800 myself. The other people I work with are also getting similar results so that number is up in the multiple 1000's.

This is very targeted information and the houses we go to are people who consistently vote in elections and are registered Dem's. This data is way more accurate then the polling data currently out.

How many have already voted?

Yeah Charlie is most likely gay, I actually get to interact with him every so often since I am also working for his campaign and live in Pinellas county. He is genuinely a nice guy and the homo thing doesn't really bother me at all.

What is the biggest pain point you're encountering among those who are openly Trumping?

How mad are people about the new Obamacare rate increases?

How great do you think is the share of Hispanics voting for Trump? As we all know, the black share in early voting is down by 30% and the white and Hispanic share up. I know Hispanics in Florida tend to be a bit more conservative but how high is it actually? 35-45%?

Collier is red.

I went to the rally in Tampa last week and it was over 20,000 people. From first hand experience I'd say most Republicans support him and the rallies definitely have a huge impact, this is all from my personal experience though. I don't actually have any information on the Republican party data collection here.

A good amount surprisingly, about half of the people I talked to have already voted by mail, absentee or early voting. These people who have voted early about 70% outright support Hillary, the other 15% won't disclose and the last 15% voted Trump.

Again, this guy (who would know) genuinely does not believe the Water Boy is gay.

Now Patrick O'Murphy on the other hand, I've heard he is a genuine scumbag. I will be holding my nose and voting for Marco.

Can we expect a large amouny of Trump votes on Nov 8th? Is this what they call the Monster Vote?

Economics and surprisingly from Dem's, Immigration. Always these two answers to what is most important decision in making your vote by Dem's who are voting Trump.

Hillary voters overwhelmingly pick Climate Change and Healthcare.

When Trump loses, the Sup Forums tears will sustain me for weeks, maybe even months. I shall descend upon this board like a wolf upon a lamb, and bask in the unending impotent rage that this board will pump out. I will gaze upon the suicide threads and rage posts, and drink deep of their whining. When they actually start livestreaming their own suicides and self-mutilation, I'll know true ecstasy.

I don't think my penis will ever be harder than it will be when a million Sup Forums tards cry out in itty bitty white boi penis fury simultaneously.

They'll try to convince themselves it was a rigged election. They'll try to convince themselves that the Jews had pulled a fast one on them.

"We will riot!" They will say. "Race war!" "Day of the rope!" they will cry.

Time will pass, and they will do nothing because they only talk. They are too cowardly and weak to do anything

But best of all, none of their bitching will balm the pain of knowing that their God Emperor, their hero, will go down in history as an embarrassment, as an amusing footnote at best, as the loud obnoxious asshole who lost to the first WOMAN president. The entire nation KNOWS that Hillary is a literal criminal, that she's practically bathed in the blood of 4 dead Americans, intimidated Bill's rape victims into silence, and her administration will surely be mired in constant scandals and ethical breaches. But all this only drives home just how little the American people think of Trump. After all her bullshit, her crimes, her lies, they STILL see Hillary as being superior to Trump. When the denizens of Sup Forums come to this realization, they shall know true, soul-crushing, all-encompassing despair. Exquisite shall be their pain. I will look into their eyes and watch their spirit break, and won't reach my climax a moment sooner.

I need to fap.

>9900
Kek has blessed the nobility of this man with DOUBLE DUBS. He must be spared on the day of the rope.

Capped

Most Hispanic houses I've been to are Hillary supporters, but around 15% say they are voting for Trump. You have to remember though this is an area, from Tampa to Orlando, that has mostly Puerto Rican or Mexican Hispanics. The vote from Cubans in the southeast will probably give Trump 25% or more of the Hispanic vote in Florida alone.

This seems to be the case with a majority of Trump supporting Dem's. Most of them are waiting for election day. These people targeted for this information gathering are also consistent Dem voters so they are most likely going to vote.

So Dems are mad about the illegal immigration thing too?
Does hills pandering to illegals annoy them
And how much impact has any of the leaks had

Lol nobody's surprised that Cuckie Crist is a fag considering how he buttfucked FL

It wouldn't surprise me if neocons liked Hillary and blue dog democrats liked trump

The leaks have been brought up by some people but most don't mention them and they are not a part of my data gathering. The Dem's supporting Trump do so not because they dislike Hillary or find her corrupt but that they genuinely like Trumps stances on economics and immigration better.

Hillary in general pandering to illegals is not the thing influencing these Dem's on Immigration, these are true blue Dem's who I assume have always been against the kind of Immigration policy we see but are not nearly as vocal about it as Republicans. This bit was one of the more surprising things I've seen.

Well it's been fun, I'll see if I can actually acquire screenshots of the gathered data in raw format at the office sometime this week discretely and post it here when I get the chance, this is really risky and I could end up getting in trouble legally but fuck it.

MAGA lads.

>trusting OP

shame

How soon do you expect your suicide to be from leaking this info?

I'm surprised! I really thought people would be angrier about healthcare.

>The leaks have been brought up by some people but most don't mention them and they are not a part of my data gathering. The Dem's supporting Trump do so not because they dislike Hillary or find her corrupt but that they genuinely like Trumps stances on economics and immigration better.

Dang. This is a surprise to me too. Not the leaks or the emails, but not disliking her. I've got a whole household in IL that voted Obama in 08 and 12 that's going Trump primarily because of just how bad their memories are of Bill Clinton.

Thanks undercover user!!!