Greeks are NOT White

i am sick and tired of Greek Gyro Niggers pretending to be white and saying "muh white race" eventhough they aren't even white

pic related is Marina Diamandis (most attractive 31 year old and Queen of Sup Forums) who is ONLY HALF GREEK and still looks like a fucking nigger

Fuck you Greek Gyro Niggers, if it weren't for you Marina would be white

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Islam_in_southern_Italy
youtube.com/watch?v=qXKkadSKnT8
youtube.com/watch?v=s8cr76wC3j4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what is her other half

>german
>questions the race purity of based mediterranean people
>in 10 years will be forced to suck muslim cocks and swallow their cum to be able to survive in his own country

Don't you have more important stuff to think about?

welsh
those are big words comming from a spagethie nigger, Italians aren't white either, just look at Alessia Cara

>Greeks are NOT White
Obviously not, they are Med master race

Are you sure you want to go down that road you sandnigger/slav mongrel?

>>in 10 years will be forced to suck muslim cocks and swallow their cum to be able to survive in his own country

So basically what the south of Italy did for the time it was under the Moors?

If we ship her to Germany will you please stop posting about her?

t. Abdul Mahmut Sulemani Al-Germani

You mean like your people did for 1000 years?

I want to have consensual sex with her

t. rusian rape baby,

Thank god i grandmother left germany just after WW2 ended.

Otherwise i would have slavic genes like you Igor.

Man, she aged like cheese.

Hey Moshe

nice illiteracy but the moors never conquered s. Italy

No you don't, she ruined all her female features.

This is her body now

>this is white in america

Did she?

What a shame.

did she get a reduction?

No fucking way someone could consider that white.

aybe not by the Moors but by blacks, they ateast held Sicily also en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Islam_in_southern_Italy Top kek, muh based mediterranean

maybe it's because she lost alot of weight really fast

White People = Men of Light, Dúnedain, Númenóreans
Light Brown People = Men of Twilight, Rohirrim, Men of Dale and Bree
Dark Brown People = Men of Darkness, Haradrim, Easterlings
Niggers = Orcs

>Greek Gyro Niggers

No it's not. No one considers any of those fucks to be white

I think Millie Weaver should be Queen of Sup Forums

There is no white race.. It's a social construct.
I don't mean to shitpost, but it's true.

That doesn't mean that the European race doesn't exist. Evolution implies change. Change happens. I don't think of Marina as "White"; I think of her as Greek. But in the same way, I don't think of myself as "White"; I have nothing in common with other white people, especially American white nationalists; I consider myself a maritimer first and foremost, because it's the only identity that means anything to me. I couldn't give a shit if other white people vanished off the face of the Earth. I couldn't give a shit if all blacks vanished, or all Asians. I don't care about race politics. I'm not "White"; I hate white people who come up from America. They think it's fine because I live in a majority white neighborhood, that they can come in and say "hello fellow white man". Whiteness is stupid. If you look like me, sound like me, act like me, work like me, and eat like me, then you can fuck off if you don't.

Leave it to Germany to be racially inclusive cucks.

Stop with this divide and conquer bullshit faggot
Literally george soros tier

Yes, yes they did. It didn't last long, but the Emirate of Sicily etc briefly extended their control over part of southern Italy, and staged major raids much farther north.

Learn your own history.

Trish Stratus is half greek

>"hello fellow white man"
This has literally never happened to you, shitposting leaf.

>Sicily
not s. Italy as a whole, learn to read butthurt snowapes
they raided s. Italy but barely ever controlled anything

>German brags about race and being white
Face it Hans you are at least 25% Slav :^)

> Race mixed and staged raids to the North, they raped and racemixed for years. And even before that you didnt look like the romans.

Yes I like her. Non-race-traitor. White. non-globalist. Pretty.

Will White Knight for

10/10

>and Queen of Sup Forums
what!?
behold!
youtube.com/watch?v=qXKkadSKnT8

nice memes albino nig
unlike you we fought them back and repelled them instead of reproducing with them

Gayreeks
they are not white.
they are shit skins, middle eastern shit skins, why? because they have been conquered by the persian (iranian) sand niggers.
if they were every white to begin with, which is highly unlikely, they sure as fuck are not white now.

PAY
YOUR
DEBNTS
YOU
SHIT
SKIN
GAYREEK

>Be German
>German women preferring refugee and nigger cock over beta German faggots
>Soon to be minority in own country
>Vent off for the Greeks

Top Kek kraut. Go to sleep. You have work tomorrow. Ahmed needs his welfare check.

Do you really want to associate yourself with "good" LOTR characters? They are fucking annoying and gay
I always hated manlet hobbits, faggot elves and retarded humans who are basically America of LOTR world
I'm being serious, fuck good LOTR characters, fuck frodo and his faggot friends, fuck that dead bitch Boromir and rest of their gay clique
I remember watching first movie in cinema when I was young and being really disappointed because orcs didn't killed all of them

In some way it did. American tourists once came to town, and they stayed in the house next door. They invited us over for a "Texan barbecue" which was pretty good. But when I went over, we got into a conversation about race, and one of em said "Honestly, I don't want to sound racist, but this place is pretty white, and I think I might consider moving here".. I felt a bad feeling in my stomach the entire supper, that someone would move here simply because it's more white. They were like Jews; they wanted to live here to benefit themselves not to benefit the people here. And how could they ever benefit the people here? They'd just create more division. I'm already sick of French radio stations; I don't want to hear the American accent every time I walk up the road. I don't want them to talk about America or Texas or "muh freedoms". The key to integration is being like the community and being a part of the community. Simply being "White" means nothing to me.

italians are not white either.

rome fell many MANY times.

its been raped and conquered

your genes are infested with the blood of the shitskin.

DEAL WITH IT SHITSKIN SPAGHETTI NIGGER

Cherry picking some race mixers, at some gathering of those cunts. Instead of learning your history. And finding out it wasnt a couple of years and then the removal but that they were there for over a 100 years and thats just the independant emmirate of Sicily. Not even speaking of the raids in which they raped woman or when they have it for even longer.

PRIMADONNA GIRL

WHAT FUCKING FALG IS THAT

dont shittalk my waifu

nice damage control snownig but the fact is that south Italy was never under any substantial moor control
stick to smoking le weed

Open a world atlas and figure it out.

God she's hot

Cyprus. I didn't even need to hover over it to recognise. You dumb fucking yank.

I just wanted to remind that she ruined her voice

youtube.com/watch?v=s8cr76wC3j4

>I don't want them to talk about "muh freedoms"

god forbid

and all ugly

Hi, yes, I wrote "parts of southern Italy", pretty clearly meaning "The Emirate of Sicily extended its control over parts of southern Italy IN ADDITION TO SICILY."

Nobody's claiming they controlled all of southern Italy at any point.

Nah just raids and invasions, making sure the soldiers have something to rape. I dont have a problem with Italians but you are hardly a fucking authority on being pure white.

Thats the queen of r9k.

Marina literally says "I'm not a robot" in one of her songs.. She's therefore queen of pol.

hm
I smell Germanic butthurt.

why did she have to age like shit?

>She's therefore queen of pol.
that old lady?

as if we give two shits about whiteness, just stop making shit up and we are fine

Having heard the full story, I believe you now.

>The key to integration is being like the community and being a part of the community.
You know, I actually agree fully. I'm not gonna say race is meaninglessly, but national and cultural identity is much more important.

Greeks are white. They have many shortcomings, but whiteness is not one of them.

OP on the other hand is some Eirtrean (((new german))) using his free time and gibs money to shitpost on the internet.

The tranny in the OP is ugly as fuck from the waist up and has the face of a nightmare, but from the waist down she is perfect.

I LOVE WHEN PEOPLE DO THAT THING WHERE THEY EXPRESS THEIR IGNORANCE AS SOME SIGN OF SUPERIORITY!!!

why do people keep making these fucking threads no one gives a shit sage this thread.

I mentioned they had control as in mounted raids and invasions. They didnt hold it, not making shit up.

I'm white and there's nothing you can do about it. Sucks!

Well no. Race isn't completely meaningless. But in the context of whether they consider themselves a part of the community, it's more important to have ingroup identity than a multigroup identity.