Putin on Migrant Crisis: Europeans have no future

Why is he so based?

youtube.com/watch?v=5uMQZnQR1TU

how does anything not have a future?

>toothpaste education
if it ceases to exist

Russians with lower than Gabon salaries will rule the world!

Did he just pull a low key 1488 ?
What a good man.

You sure as fuck arent going to rule shit. Russians did, time and time again.

Putin is 100% kike.

>Why is he so based?

Because he saw the USSR and the degeneracy of the 1990s in Russia. He has lived through the extremes of Communism and Capitalism, but Russia remains, and he wants to ensure that Russia remains.

>You sure as fuck arent going to rule shit
>Somehow that's bad

that doesn't change the fact that Gabon salary country isn't going to rule shit as well, sorry Borys

Putins real surname is Putzmann and I'm not trolling.

*Putzman

who the fuck cares about europe anyway

>Why is he so based?
You mean no visa emigration regime from -stan shithholes into Russia?

IT FUCKING DAWNED ON ME.
Trudeu: "If you kill your enemies, they win."
At first i didn't understood but I finally realized Trudeu is a plant of Putin.
Putin didn't have to kill his enemies, they literally killed themselves in their own liberal agenda. He's just going to pick up the pieces. If he had killed them, the entire world would stand united against. "IF YOU KILL YOUR ENEMIES, THEY WIN."
Goddamn Trudeu, you magnificent bastard.

>Ex fucking spy
>Billionaire
>President of the world's largest and most powerful country that jews haven't infiltrated
>Take care of your people, they love you back
>Fuck all your sluts when you're not calling out Western Europe for being cucks
Anyone else wish they were Putin

There haven't been terrorist attacks in a long time, I miss them.

Said the poolish with same salary

>that jews haven't infiltrated

save us putin

>President of the world's largest and most powerful country that jews haven't infiltrated

>toothpaste existentialism

>hundreds of thousands of central asian muslim migrant workers flooding Russia every year because his oligarch buddies want cheap labor
>Russia's muslim population is higher than Germany, UK, and France combined
>Russian birthrate would be Japan-tier or worse if the Muslim and Turkmen birthrates weren't so high
>Putin allows Kadyrov to ignore Russian law and practice Sharia and forced child marriage etc.
>based

>Russia hasn't been a secret colony of (((America))) ever since Bolshevism.

>anything = nothing
>burger education

EU BTFO.

>denmark

Bump for based Putin

Shit like this is why so many people will defect to Russia if WW3 breaks out

KEK is Putin; Putin is KEK.

>based
>talks about Europe migrant crisis
>while our woman is raped by churkas and various shitskins
>our woman still go for shitskins instead of russians
Yeah sure, he is fucking """"""based"""""".

Russia has no future cause Hillary gonna nuke the shit out of it.
PWNED

he did.

It is like in the 1930s when some guy was saying Europeans didn't have a future because of Jews.

Which side won that fight?

The Jews

/thread

tfw grabbing the EU by the pussy.

Dude, the guy's just playing the pol-like sentiments a bit to broaden his support and prevent a russian Trump-like collapse by incorporating some of their rhetoric.

the jews are rich, doesn't make them good

It's Nigeria lvl by now you poor asshole

>In a truly shocking twist, the Supreme Court of Austria has decided to acquit the Iraqi man, "that may not have realised the 10-year-old Austrian boy did not want to be sexually abused by him." Amir, 20, was visiting the Theresienbad pool in the Austrian capital of Vienna in December 2015, as part of a trip to encourage integration, when the incident occurred.
this shit is hilarious

>Tfw poor Jew

I get all the hate but none of the benefits he he my f-fellow g-goys...

>>hundreds of thousands of central asian muslim migrant workers flooding Russia every year because his oligarch buddies want cheap labor

Those migrants have to take Russian language and history tests, they are there temporarily and they are not outside the law like in the West.

>Russia's muslim population is higher than Germany, UK, and France combined

Russia's overall population is 146 mil and growing. Muslims are 6.5%, pretty much all of them native to Russia and most of them are pretty chill and have nothing to do with the mudslimes the west imports and supports.

>>Russian birthrate would be Japan-tier or worse if the Muslim and Turkmen birthrates weren't so high

Completely untrue, and this alone destroys your whole "argument"

>>Putin allows Kadyrov to ignore Russian law and practice Sharia and forced child marriage etc.

This is true. Then again nobody's perfect and the Chechen barbaric traditions are allowed in their own small region in the name of overall peace.

then you could be one of the good ones, kek

Meanwhile he's flooding our country with churkas from Central Asia and caucasian niggers. Good job you fucking faggot. And yet he's bragging about European migrant crisis.

The idea of economic migrants to Russia is indescribably alien to me.

>forced child marriage

flag checks out

>the victim was a shitskin boy

Average germans are too smart to send their kids to public places in a situation like this

Those who arent...natural selection.

Why u no like me?

yall like him?

You prefer 30yo skanks that have taken parsecs of dick since they were 16 and somehow think they can settle down and raise a family with a 'nice' guy now that their looks have faded and their tubes are impacted with decades old semen?

>le declining white people

Putin's policy is the same multi-culti cuckoldry as in Europe, with a different wording.

Don't fall for it, this man has never ever in his life said a truth

Russia has managed to keep the percentage of ethnic Russians above 80% for quite some time now and there are no indicators that it's going to change.

They have managed to live more or less peacefully with something like 185 minorities for many centuries without ever genociding them

I wouldn't be too worried about Russia.

Yes, the model is not perfect and not what a Sup Forumsack would consider ideal, but it's good enough and it works. It's an Empire after all.

I think that if migration from central Asia or China ever became a threat, Putin will shut it down. The thing is, those central Asian migrants are not on the same civilizational level as the Russians and they would prefer zero migration from there, which is mostly why they (rightfully) complain. The situation is still in no way comparable to the west.

The mayor of Moscow publicly reminds the migrants that they are only there temporarily, and the authorities always emphasize that the majority will not change their way of life and instead whoever comes there should adapt to the local culture.

I liked the part where he was trying to hold his smile while talking about how stupid the countries were about letting the rapist go because he didn't know the language or that the boy didn't want to be raped by the mooslem.

We do have visas, retard.
Our migration policy is one of the hardest to move.

Looks like you haven't seen really shitty places if your spectrum of shittiness ends with Russia. There are millions of niggers in sub-saharan africa that wake up hungry, spend all day in hunger and then go to sleep hungry, and this goes on for days until they die of starvation or get bitten by a tsetse fly and fall asleep forever. Russia is a paradise compared to some places out there.

>They have managed to live more or less peacefully with something like 185 minorities for many centuries without ever genociding them

Not difficult in a sparsely populated nation with millions of square miles of empty space

Western Europe on the other hand is set to become a fucking zoo

>We do have visas, retard.
Yes, with Europe, USA, and other first world.

While churkas from CIS countries are allowed to freely enter the country.

fuck off filthy albo

The anti-Putin shilling is skyrocketing these days.

>There are millions of niggers in sub-saharan africa

Soon this will be the case in Europe as well it seems.

If Trump doesn't start turning shit around i'm giving serious thought to moving to Russia.

>We do have visas
>Russians don't know laws of their country
Why i am not surprised? Respect for law was never among Russian values.

Notice anything? Yes. You are turning in Russia.

You guys are interpreting his words with confirmation bias. He doesn't care about white nationalism. He's advocating for multiculturalism.

Ayo. Hol up. I praise that the European continent had a long history of political relationship with Russia rather than Saudis or Chinese animals and i praise what you do in Syria. but immigrants wanting to go to Russia, that must be joke.

He may not be wrong but he's a fucking hypocrite. Half of Moscow is now populated with non-white immigrants. I made a mistake of coming to Red Qquare on New Year's Eve once (I'm not from Moscow), it was FUCKING FULL of them. One man was even yelling "RUSSIANS, WHERE ARE YOU". I didn't know whether I should laugh or cry