youtube.com/watch?v=bpYloHajJNs
youtube.com/watch?v=Tt5lB-RoAi4
youtube.com/watch?v=l9xX6lQ_gdY
youtube.com/watch?v=qd2uxEgz-fo&list=PLL5wwchZtpgXGttm1vBtEb1NfzXtcYR8n&index=2
youtube.com/watch?v=kmB4DfG-3K4
youtube.com/watch?v=13HtcK59CfE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Suehiro Maruo is underrated as fuck

I really liked that movie, really worked as a kind of twisted fairy tale type thing.
If you turned down the sex and violence I could probably even work as a mainstream film.

Where The Dead Go To Die

What's the movie in question?

Does anyone have that comic about the guy who was jerking off to the camera or something. I think it was called flash or something along those lines. It was from a horror comics website.

Midori, also released as Tsubaki Shojou. It's fucking bonkers.

There's a live action version and a stage play too.

Thanks.

Try Deadtime Stories.
youtube.com/watch?v=lIF8VdoWKCk

Pine Devil is a neat little short.
youtu.be/lgTQKTLpJfk

This. I'm so mad they never translated the second volume of The Laughing Vampire into German

>If you turned down the sex and violence

>The Tell-Tale Heart is a 1953 American horror animated short film directed by Ted Parmelee and narrated by James Mason. The screenplay by Bill Scott and Fred Grable is based on the 1843 short story of the same title by Edgar Allan Poe. The UPA short is known as the first cartoon to be rated X in film history.

>The plot focuses on a murderer whose increasing guilt leads him to believe he can hear his victim's heart still beating beneath the floorboards where he buried him. Seen through the eyes of the nameless narrator, the surrealistic images in the film help convey his descent into madness.

>In 2001 the United States Library of Congress deemed the film "culturally significant" and selected it for preservation in the National Film Registry.[7]

youtube.com/watch?v=bpYloHajJNs

noice.
that was spoopy af

>nobody has posted this yet
Is it a slow day?

But that was just a straight up ripoff of a grickle short

youtube.com/watch?v=Tt5lB-RoAi4

The lack of locks on the doors in that short was triggering. I was internally yelling for that guy to lock/close the doors the whole time. Honestly the scariest part of it was the dream the guy had.

peurs du noir is a nice anthology

>how everyone views furries

Oh wow, that's so much better in like half the time.

I actually like the other one more, the little details in the eyes and the movement feel more scary

David Firth's stuff

Animation-wise, it's better, but the way it draws things out needlessly and the absolutely flaccid climax soured me on it.

Extraordinary Tales was an okay anthology.

thanks man, I forgot the name. beautiful

Nice, another new to my collection

I actually have a massive collection of shorts burned on dvd, but I'm too lazy to check on it right now. A lot of it was from /x/, though

plEEEEEEb

Have one from my collection.
AN exquisite tale of spoops

youtube.com/watch?v=l9xX6lQ_gdY

Neat!

have at thee

youtube.com/watch?v=qd2uxEgz-fo&list=PLL5wwchZtpgXGttm1vBtEb1NfzXtcYR8n&index=2

And have a spooky classic with a happy ending

forgot the link
youtube.com/watch?v=kmB4DfG-3K4

classic for oldfags
youtube.com/watch?v=13HtcK59CfE