ITT: Sup Forums, Sup Forums and/or Sup Forums characters that canonically like Sup Forums stuff

ITT: Sup Forums, Sup Forums and/or Sup Forums characters that canonically like Sup Forums stuff.

fuck off with you "stealth" thread, weeb

That scene is hillarious.

toon kingdom + magic reflector

shits op

I think one of Tohru's friends from fruits basket watch Tom and Jerry.

>"You turned my dragon into a cartoon! Now nobody will be able to take it seriously!"

I remember that were some yugioh character who was a big fan of superheroes comics.

Titty monster from 2 Broke Girls likes comics. There was a scene where she goes to see a movie adaptation and complains about everything they changed, down to the color of the hero's hair.

Who's our Kaiba Boy?

That was Jaden Yuki, the protagonist of Gx

>tfw no rich camp one-eyed friend to enjoy children's cartoons with in a totally no-homo way

Shit.

the creator himself is actually a fan of Hellboy, as I recall.

Shonen Jump even contacted Mike to see if an art exchange could be done to celebrate the author's birthday.

it's all fun and games until you and Pegasus start arguing over the cartoons and he sends you to the Shadow Realm because you disagreed with his OTP.

>it's all fun and games until you and Pegasus start arguing over the cartoons and he sends you to the Shadow Realm because you disagreed with his OTP.

Eh, I've had worse friends desu.

Doesn't surprise me. The Elemental HEROes look like some sort of Japanese, alternate-reality Justice League

Right........ “Shadow Realm”

He once again shows us he is the best Jojo.

He is and they did

>Sup Forums shows its shit taste again

im not worried, got his ass beat by a top deck draw.

Pegasus reads manga in the original Japanese YUGiOH

Bubbleman is literally bats

No, it's a comic. It simply LOOKS like manga, but Funny Rabbit itself is entirely American. Remember that Pegasus grew up watching the cartoon of it as a child in America.

You don't really need reflector since Toons don't even get destroyed anymore when it's destroyed. If anything, you should use it as a way for Toons to dodge any sort of destruction and waste the opponents resources through Metaverse.

Is Pegasus the paragon of Sup Forumsmrades?

>Attempts a hostile takeover of a child CEO's company who's the greatest gamer in Japan so you can steal his hard-light hologram technology so that you can recreate your waifu after she died
The Paragon above Paragons.

To be fair Kaz loved american comic books and horror movies, his favorites are Hellboy, Spawn, Spide-rman, Hellraiser

shit taste tho

It's so sad how everyone seems to ignore Judai even if he was actually development in his series and even face it consecuences from his genocide and astral fucking a
hermaphrodite demon

yeah everyone knows this
it's always brought up in these westaboo threads

fine new shit plox